Minecraft story mode roleplay!

Comments

• Don't worry my love! I... Uh, umm... I-I mean... cough I meant to say, don't worry my beloved friend. And you too Shawaka. The Light Soren-- The real Soren, ME! Has always belonged to the Light Side! Don't lose hope, we'll come through this together! All three of us!

Shawaka posted: »

Petra: Did he just say we were Damned? Shawaka: Oh no he didn't!! Petra & Shawaka: Come with us to the light side Soren/Herobrine!!!

• Surprised I err, I have four sides to be honest. Myself, the real-real Soren. Evil Soren and Evilbrine who are the one and the same! And there is the real Herobrine who was supposed to be my twin... But he died and he's here with me as an aura, guiding me to change the events to a better, Lighter way.

By the way no offense but you look way better in your "Soren" Form.. Still you look cool

o//////o T-thanks, he-heh... scratches the back of his head

Petra: Are you.. Herobrine? I thought the Legend wasn't even true!!!?!! (By the way no offense but you look way better in your "Soren" Form.. Still you look cool

• Petra: Soren, 2 things. 1: It was north stars who called us damned, not you silly! 2: About the fact that north stars might delete the world.. (Locks up the world settings so it can NEVER be deleted)

MarteenPyro posted: »

Surprised I err, I have four sides to be honest. Myself, the real-real Soren. Evil Soren and Evilbrine who are the one and the same! And the

• I wont destroy you again. I can destroy the dark side.. if you have a lighr side I can keep that and seperate the evil side. exits out of the menu options and leaps down teleports the dark side, leaving the dark glitchy herobrine now one whole figure, I came to a conclusion, this game does need bad sides.. but also good. I wont make me or you have the burden anymore, I can create new evil.. takes different colored wool and makes figures of endermen,creepers,an any other monster as they come to life and thats how mobs where born now we are both free, but looks at the glitchy version of herobrine as its eyes glow and it vanishes out of the nether and into the minecraft world and the evil glitched version still walks minecraft today.

Sees what's happening Wowser... If you could do that... You could... Sees potential Seperate my Soren self, destroy the Evil Soren and take

• mouth hangs Petra... I didn't know you had such skills. If things go the right way in our story, then maybe our future could be beautiful too... Maybe I could finally ask for your ha-------aaaaam...? It looks delicious, would you share it with me? Ha, hah... o///o

But... Um, yeah. I still need to get rid of my Herobrine side. It is important for the balance in our world, so as Stars... Now that I think of it... sigh It is far more complicated than I first thought...

Petra: Soren, 2 things. 1: It was north stars who called us damned, not you silly! 2: About the fact that north stars might delete the world.. (Locks up the world settings so it can NEVER be deleted)

• edited January 2016

a dad and a son are walking as the moon glows, making them be seen

Kid: So that is how the universe was born?

Dad: Yes, my child. Of course, throughout the histories, more and more were lost, but--

Kid: And what about the New Evil Herobrine?

Dad: About him? camera swaps to a dark, creepy mine; two red glowing eyes show up That is another story.

NorthStars posted: »

I wont destroy you again. I can destroy the dark side.. if you have a lighr side I can keep that and seperate the evil side. exits out of th

• Petra: Umm.. I knew you weren't gonna say ham.. You made a nervous word. What were you REALLY gonna say. You can tell me..

mouth hangs Petra... I didn't know you had such skills. If things go the right way in our story, then maybe our future could be beautiful to

• Ayy wunntid tuu sheeey cough I mean thinks: that sounded so much better in my head! I... Uh, wh-what are you talkin' about...? It's not like I like you... Ha, hah... It's only I'm in love with yoooo----- o///////o ---gaaa...? We could go on yoga together! grins at Petra

Petra: Umm.. I knew you weren't gonna say ham.. You made a nervous word. What were you REALLY gonna say. You can tell me..

• Petra: ...Can you say that a bit clearer?...

Ayy wunntid tuu sheeey cough I mean thinks: that sounded so much better in my head! I... Uh, wh-what are you talkin' about...? It's not like

• Petra: You're in love with yoooo-ha? Oh. Wait a second. You said I'm in love with yoooo. You. You're in love with me, aren't you??

Petra: ...Can you say that a bit clearer?...

• Looks around ashamed Alright... Alright... See, Petra. I was always studying, reading books, making architectures, or just simply studying the Endermans... But then I... f-felt something, when we were riding that slime thing of Ivor's back at that maze. You know that a-maze-ing maze! Hehehe... ah whatever... scratches head And... And then, I k-knew it. Petra... I lo... Je t'aime.

Now I know... You won't feel the same, I mean I'm just an old grumpy guy, I just felt... Like there's always hope... And I... sigh

Petra: ...Can you say that a bit clearer?...

• Petra: No no no, I love you too and don't call yourself old, I once saw an 8-year-old with a beard!!
    You see, when we first met, I knew you were nice. But then, something snapped in me.. The good singing you have, the fact that my favorite color is orange (lol) and....... Yeah..

Looks around ashamed Alright... Alright... See, Petra. I was always studying, reading books, making architectures, or just simply studying t

• edited January 2016

mouth hangs open O///O You mean it? This is... This is insane!

Sings In a harsh mellow world you're my sweetheart. In a harsh mellow world you're my sweetheart. You're the bed to my rock, the flint to my steel, my redst--- Sratch that! my warrior baby doll!

jumps in the distance from happiness

Sings in the distance My sugar baby, ahlaa-dadada-awhooo!

I feel so happy, like anything could happen! bends on knee I've been waiting for this for a really long time... Petra... Will you marry me?

enter image description here

Petra: No no no, I love you too and don't call yourself old, I once saw an 8-year-old with a beard!! You see, when we first met, I knew you

• Petra: Yes, I really mean it :)

mouth hangs open O///O You mean it? This is... This is insane! Sings In a harsh mellow world you're my sweetheart. In a harsh mellow worl

• edited January 2016

The words of the story all matches and reminds me of the end credits after killing the enderdragon.

a dad and a son are walking as the moon glows, making them be seen Kid: So that is how the universe was born? Dad: Yes, my child. Of c

• I was actually playing Mass Effect 3, I was thinking of the ending, it was kinda similar to it :D

Whow, we made a mind blowing story!

NorthStars posted: »

The words of the story all matches and reminds me of the end credits after killing the enderdragon.

• Petra: Yes

mouth hangs open O///O You mean it? This is... This is insane! Sings In a harsh mellow world you're my sweetheart. In a harsh mellow worl

• enter image description here

My lady, I'm gonna make you sooo happy! You'll get everything you want, I'll be there as a shoulder to cry on, I'll make you laugh, and most of all -- I'll sing to you every night before you go to sleep!

(holy smokes, now I ship Petra and Soren! Oh, my gawd... we made a whole family outta them!)

Petra: Yes

• Petra: (Kisses Soren)

My lady, I'm gonna make you sooo happy! You'll get everything you want, I'll be there as a shoulder to cry on, I'll make you laugh, and most

• Petra: I am going to bed, Night Soren!

My lady, I'm gonna make you sooo happy! You'll get everything you want, I'll be there as a shoulder to cry on, I'll make you laugh, and most

• kisses Petra hugs her My life...

Petra: (Kisses Soren)

• G'night my love!

Petra: I am going to bed, Night Soren!

• Past Soren: Ah, she'll never be mine... sigh

Present Soren: Oh, I'm gonna buy my love everything she want, I'm gonna be the best husband Minecraftia ever known!

Petra: NOOOOO JESSE!!! I NEVER GOT TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

• Ouch, how dare you!? Pff, how rude.

RJBud1 posted: »

Hello foolish mortals. It just happened to be that I was looking down on soaren this whole time. When he admitted that he was a fraud... I a

• Launch Reuben

Flying pig jokes are totally played

• Petra: I'm gonna go exploring. Be back in six hours. Love you!

G'night my love!

• edited January 2016

I hope it'll be interesting, be safe! Love ya! blows kiss

Now back to the Endermans... Ah-hah! muttering Their language is great, the -Eghuh- probably means when the red....

Petra: I'm gonna go exploring. Be back in six hours. Love you!

• Petra: I'm back!! Look what I brought!! Shows Soren tamed baby wolf with blue collar

I hope it'll be interesting, be safe! Love ya! blows kiss Now back to the Endermans... Ah-hah! muttering Their language is great, the -Eghuh- probably means when the red....

• Oh... Oh, my God... I-I mean it's just a little wolf cub and...

OOOHOHH JUST LOOKADATBABY! jumps on wolf cub and starts rolling on the floor with it in his arms Ah-ohoh! Oh... looks up a bit awkwardly, grins Boy or girl? grins like nothing ever happened

Petra: I'm back!! Look what I brought!! Shows Soren tamed baby wolf with blue collar

• Petra: ...Boy!

Oh... Oh, my God... I-I mean it's just a little wolf cub and... OOOHOHH JUST LOOKADATBABY! jumps on wolf cub and starts rolling on the fl

• Use the Commandblock to create a hole new world

• Lil' cutie pie! picks up the cub Come to papa! starts to pet him You're gonna be so strong, you're gonna be really helpful on our adventures, little... Eh, err... Wolfy...? Gary-no my first Enderman was Gary, Garies are crazy. Hunter...? Ah, I have no idea, what do you think my lady?

Petra: ...Boy!

• Jo-Jo?

Lil' cutie pie! picks up the cub Come to papa! starts to pet him You're gonna be so strong, you're gonna be really helpful on our adventures

• edited January 2016

takes off collar and carves something in it with a pocket knife Here, it should be better. smiles at the pup

the cub starts to howl

I think he likes it, welcome to the family, Jo-Jo.

There's also something I've been waiting for... walks over a tree, takes out a bouquet of red roses from behind it I h-hoo... sneeze - hope you're not allergic to them uuhuuhun... sneeze - unlike me...

Jo-Jo?

• Petra: Really? Thank you!! :) I love them!

takes off collar and carves something in it with a pocket knife Here, it should be better. smiles at the pup the cub starts to howl I

• Sigh I just can not be evil. It's just to freakin hard. Changes to full blown wolf bigby Oopss... Wrong form. Changes to Jesse ahh there we go.
    You see... I never died. I was her all along. I was watching you when I was chicken guy #3. Acting like chickens hurt me. Chicken walks by Ahh.. Chicken...chicken! Ahh holy sh**! Chicken walks away Your ok Jesse... Your ok. Uhh sorry... Just testing my acting. Breathes heavily as if lying

• o///o I-ii... Was hop-hoping for that ans-wer... grins brigthly So, umm... Wanna look at what I built last night while you were huntin'?

Different castle parts are shown: emerald/quartz, diamond/iron, ruby/gold, and in the middle there stands a rainbow beacon.

You s-see, while you were dreaming... You were muttering words about castles and rubies... You were saying something similar to a quartz towers, and on the ward there stood a beacon. I... I went creative. grins at her Hope you'll like that too. :D

Petra: Really? Thank you!! I love them!

• Petra: This is exactly what I dreamed about!! Also, it's so cool you can get whatever you want, whenever you want in creative. Like, watch this: builds pile of diamond blocks and then breaks it

o///o I-ii... Was hop-hoping for that ans-wer... grins brigthly So, umm... Wanna look at what I built last night while you were huntin'?

• edited January 2016

And then... Petra and soren lived in happiness until this day... They became snails that kiss each other and thier boy, jojo just rages when he sees them kissing.

via GIPHY

Then... NorthStars get dropped to the death pit... Dropped by someone that jesse hired...

via GIPHY

Petra: This is exactly what I dreamed about!! Also, it's so cool you can get whatever you want, whenever you want in creative. Like, watch this: builds pile of diamond blocks and then breaks it

• edited January 2016

DID DAT OTHER REUBEN JUST TALKED?????? AND I THOUGHT YOU DIED REUBEN....

Smellmeh posted: »

Sup- uh i mean "Oink".

This discussion has been closed.