Minecraft story mode roleplay!

12345679»

Comments

• /kill all (puts a repeating redstone circuit) muahahahha me so evil!!!!!

guyalf1 posted: »

/go-away-ban Catlover Of course, there you go ^_^ *gives healing potions*

• I like bears

My favourite animals are cats, but pugs are sooooooo cuuuuteeeee. Have a Lenny.

• ....welp, now I'm triangular. I wonder how that one happened.

guyalf1 posted: »

Does /remove Catlover form all the games and minecraft servers /turn me back to Ivor

• Petra: grabs hand flys up in the air but flies to high into space oops, too high! flys back down and sees.... HOLY MOTHER OF.... SKY CINEMAS!! SKY RESTAURANTS! THIS IS A SKY DREAM DATE

MarteenPyro posted: »

looks up the sky surprised Holy cow! legs lifts up from the air But since we can fly, we should invite an old friend to the party! a sharp c

• Petra: Horray!

Catlover posted: »

(Does /deop Magnus) (and /tpa Magnus y-100) There he is in the void!

• Petra: Soren, wanna go watch TV?

Shawaka: WHY HAS EVERYBODY FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME?!?!?!
    enter image description here

• edited February 2016

This thread is dieing

Shawaka posted: »

Petra: Soren, wanna go watch TV? Shawaka: WHY HAS EVERYBODY FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME?!?!?!

• Hacks catlover and bans catlover forever with the stick of truth

Shawaka posted: »

Petra: Horray!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2016

Forum Guideline 1.3

Please try to keep off topic posts to a minimum. If you decide to discuss something off topic, consider making a new topic instead. If you think a certain topic is not worth discussing, don't try to destroy the ongoing discussion with arguments, off topic posts, ironic jokes, excessive use of pictures/gifs/videos, or anything else that will derail the thread. Just refrain from posting in that thread, or flag any posts if necessary.

To everyone who made pointless "jokes" in this thread about how they didn't like this thread, be glad that this thread is older or I would have handed out bans to everyone who thought they were funny by derailing the thread.

Likewise, if/when I come back and see a user bumps this thread with jokes about cringing or reviving this thread, you are liable to get banned. Only post if you have something to add. Ironic posts don't count, and those will likely you banned too. If you want to accuse something of being immature and cringy, don't respond by acting even more immature and cringy.

• Sorry Blind :(

Forum Guideline 1.3 Please try to keep off topic posts to a minimum. If you decide to discuss something off topic, consider making a new

This discussion has been closed.