Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Yeah, but we don't see him in the 8th episode cover... Please don't die, Ivor!!!!!

You have not played Episode 6, have you? Ivor was on the Episode 7 Cover, so he didn't die in Episode 6. He never died in the episode either.

• Oh my goodness yes!!! That would be EPIC!

I think it would be really cool if, somewhere near the start of episode 7, we get a cutscene of Olivia and Axel talking about how Jesse, Pet

• Me to but it should be soon

• Me to but it should be soon

SOON

SOON

enter image description here

Fullerjude posted: »

Me to but it should be soon

• Lolololol

• Me when RobTop talks about 2.1
    or Gabe about Half Life 3

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Me to but it should be soon SOON SOON

• No latest information?

• I don't know check Twitter

No latest information?

• Bring Olivia and Axel back!

how about we protest until they add oilvia and axel back lets chant ADD OLIVA AND AXEL BACK

• Having them there or not would change a lot of the game, unless they play a really small part.

• Well... The episode files did get injected into the steam database , which means not long now!

No latest information?

• Mid July so ..

Cuwwa posted: »

Well... The episode files did get injected into the steam database , which means not long now!

• Hoping episode 8 comes out on the 23rd of August. Because it's the day after my birthday

• Wanted to take a look at this thread after a week...
    So, any new stuff i missed? Doesnt seem so

• July 5 or 12 is my prediction

• completely true. we didnt even see the portal hall or jesse and the order going through the portal in episode 6

Pipas posted: »

Honestly, I think you all are overthinking it. The episode slides aren't exactly accurate depiction of what's going to happen in the episode.

• Or they got back to the normal place but they went into a swapped universe.... For example did you thought on jesse on soren's armor?

Here is my ending script of Minecraft Story Mode Episode 8 Jesse: Alright, here is the portal! Petra: Lets see if this one is the one

• by the way my August 23 birthday too)!

Hoping episode 8 comes out on the 23rd of August. Because it's the day after my birthday

• I said too 5 July but is impossible , we would get big news or a release date ..

July 5 or 12 is my prediction

• edited June 2016

-_- july .... can't they speed up with releasing the episode's like after every 2 weeks ....

• No I think it's just how teltale want it to be

• edited June 2016

-__- Yeah, here's your 30 minute unpolished and unfinished episode enjoy~

KhanZ- posted: »

-_- july .... can't they speed up with releasing the episode's like after every 2 weeks ....

• We still have next tuesday, Maybe we will get infomation then...

SCHLIRi posted: »

I said too 5 July but is impossible , we would get big news or a release date ..

• everyone protest please pretty please Olivia and axel are awesome

Jb211 posted: »

can i join the protest to GET AXEL AND OLIVIA BACK IN THE GAME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!! #;(

• the date depends on the budget and exp of the staff and the manpower of the programers soooo it sounds like three weeks away or four weeks at max

• Wait
    Android is a late wednesday soo,
    13 July is my bet.

• MEOW!!!!!

Rocked03 posted: »

Meow! Meow! So many cats! Meow! Meow!

• Let's protest:

Release the trailer!

• Release the trailer!

Let's protest: Release the trailer!

• NO WE ARE NOT PROTESTING BE PATIENT!

Release the trailer!

• Possibly July 4, July 11, July 18, or July 25, since they make announcements and release content on Tuesdays.

• Its possible, we sometimes get screenshots or a trailer.

• They have not been doing writing for WEEKS!

• Just because they haven't posted tweet a while doesn't mean they're not working on it.

Fullerjude posted: »

They have not been doing writing for WEEKS!

• Coming soon, guys!

• wow so much going on...

• Yea I knew they were working on it all I was saying is that they have not done a tweet

• i am in with you

everyone protest please pretty please Olivia and axel are awesome

Sign in to comment in this discussion.