Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• XD

BeyondEnder posted: »

I know what it says xD I used Google to translate it

• In the beggining when he talks about developers building amazing apps for everyone. (Wait you know about WWDC?)

Can u tell us the exact time when he mentioned? BECAUSE the event is like 2 hrs.

• Why it means more frequent releases!

MimoDX2 posted: »

If the episode get rated in this or the next week, then i'll be worried.

• I can't wait for episode 7

• And short low-quality episodes too!

Why it means more frequent releases!

• Not necessarily , they said they did the table read a while back.

And short low-quality episodes too!

• yeah if they actually release it after three weeks its gonna be awesome and telltale will rock it

Cuwwa posted: »

Not necessarily , they said they did the table read a while back.

• My theory about episode 7 is. Jesse will meet with old builders

• well they have to include them don't they

My theory about episode 7 is. Jesse will meet with old builders

• So, what are all the choices possible in Episode six? I heard people saying Lizzie can live, But Dan will die, and you can save Cassie? Or something, eh?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

Short episode length does not correlate with monthly releases; Telltale keeps episodes short because they think that is what people want. Telltale released monthly episodes that were around 3-5 hours on average that also contained lots of hubs/puzzles/etc prior to Walking Dead Season 1. Choices like less hubs/shorter episodes/no puzzles/etc are choices that Telltale deliberately makes to appeal to new fans that joined during Walking Dead Season 1 and onward.

And short low-quality episodes too!

• Thanks for the heads up. Added this to the OP.

Cuwwa posted: »

They've added episode 7 as encrypted dlc to the steam database

• I'm thinking that sounds like something that will happen in Episode 8.

My theory about episode 7 is. Jesse will meet with old builders

• edited June 2016

That's not what they are saying Blind. They're just saying that the episode could be shorter than that of episode 5/6.

Short episode length does not correlate with monthly releases; Telltale keeps episodes short because they think that is what people want. Te

• ...Oh. In that case, I hope not as well.

That's not what they are saying Blind. They're just saying that the episode could be shorter than that of episode 5/6.

• Boy, only now you found about this? If you accuse Dan or no one, Lizzie dies. If you accuse Stampy, Dan dies.
    You can't save Cassie.

• edited June 2016

Activity on Steam? Ho boy, this means good news! But we'll be truly happy when the ep will be rated in a few weeks . XD

• Hehehhehe, yeah it's going to be a SHORT time

Lazy_DC posted: »

Activity on Steam? Ho boy, this means good news! But we'll be truly happy when the ep will be rated in a few weeks . XD

• Guys we know the numbers.
    5-27 July is my bet.

• I think the episode will be released Late July and Early August ..

• Now I'm waiting to see if either Episode 7 gets released first or Pokémon GO...

• Yeah, first ever real pokemon game on mobile
    Waitin

Pikasack posted: »

Now I'm waiting to see if either Episode 7 gets released first or Pokémon GO...

• Theory of ep 7 (on what written on thread) -

As the group left this danmed zombie horde, A arugment starts by ivor and petra to listen to them, to get by portals, as long you are in a technologic world, full of investments and creations, some of your friends on the arugment leave you to find the new portal back home, as jesse, you must let the friends join again by making choices, and you must team up with a technican to break a barrier to the portal back to the world, as long someones trying to kidnap them... do they will get back to the world, and if not, what this unknown human wants from the gang? Find out on this episode!

• Well yes I do know the World Wide Developers Conference. A lot of 'software' related things were announced. iOS 10 being the highlight

In the beggining when he talks about developers building amazing apps for everyone. (Wait you know about WWDC?)

• Well late June - early July ??

• late July , early August for me :)

Well late June - early July ??

• edited June 2016

I hope 5 July

• what is that meant to tell us huh?

• what is that meant to tell us

• I dont know too... But if the "dating feature" from undertale is added to this, it would done my day (again)

Jb211 posted: »

what is that meant to tell us

• Petra doesn't think we're tough enough for this. ...Typical Petra. :)

• I'm gonna say maybe July 14 or 21, leaning more towards the 21st tho

• I guess Cassie is from this world...

guyalf1 posted: »

Theory of ep 7 (on what written on thread) - As the group left this danmed zombie horde, A arugment starts by ivor and petra to listen to

• It's a scene of episode 1

• Either Lizzie or Dan could die depending on your choices.

• I think it will come early July. Because there are Batman and mc episode8 which are coming in August.

• How did you know mcsm episode 8 in August ?

AsheRodrik posted: »

I think it will come early July. Because there are Batman and mc episode8 which are coming in August.

• Cool 8 months before story mode episode 1 was released haha still remembering episode 1 it was collect of all

• How did you know mcsm episode 8 in August ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.