Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• but hey that's just a theory A GAME THEORY thanks for watching XD

Lazy_DC posted: »

Adorable? Ho boy I feel sorry for Jesse already(or the players xD) . Given the achievements and the image with Jesse, Petra and Ivor, I'd sa

• play on xbox or ps

Ahhhh ! Still not played episode 6 it's crashing on pc and my friend mailed to telltale and they said they are working and trying to find the cause

• Well I have the game only in pc and Android

play on xbox or ps

• Ahhhhh! Episode 7 is coming!!!

Either this month (Again...) or July.

If episode 2 released in October (Like Episode 1), then Episode 7 can release this month!

• If that's so, Episode 7 is almost done... So exciting!

ASaltLick posted: »

Thats been there before episode 6 was released :P

• there is supposed to be a adorable thing in episode 7 so maybe its Jesse finding a wolf pup or ocelot.

Jb211 posted: »

I really want Jesse to have a new pet like a dog or a cat.

• Good theory!

GGuy12345 posted: »

So, what do you guy think the purpose of the items the group are collecting from different worlds are going to be for? Currently they have t

• We hope, but most likely not, BUT I REALLY HOPE!

Ahhhhh! Episode 7 is coming!!! Either this month (Again...) or July. If episode 2 released in October (Like Episode 1), then Episode 7 can release this month!

• That is not true.

AdamRoberts posted: »

* kids nowadays are a bit too mature They can handle 2 game charecters (at least) hugging each other

• This is the first game that Telltale would even think that kids would enjoy! So don't look forward to any of this!

That is not true.

• But hey, it could happen.

This is the first game that Telltale would even think that kids would enjoy! So don't look forward to any of this!

• What? What bomb?!

denik52 posted: »

Guys you here something about the bomb episode six, while we wait for the seventh episode! If you have not yet passed the sixth do not bother to wait for another seventh!

• Yeah, I was pretty worried how the youtubers were going to turn out, but I can safely say I really liked this episode and the murder mystery idea. The only complaint I have involving youtubers would have to be the "next time" which was way too meta and I didn't like at all.

AChicken posted: »

I would like to say this was a great episode! Nice inclusion of the youtubers even for someone who didn't understand any of their references

• That's pretty neat.

Examine twice you see walking among enderman by soren

• GUYS in ep 6 jesse and co went into the green portal in ep 7 they will go into the red portal and in ep 8 the blue portal is back home because it depends on the color of the enchantment of the flint and steel because yours is blue and in ep 6 the other one was green I bet we are gonna see a red enchanted flint and steel in ep 7

• edited June 2016

Yeah, I'm with you on the "next time" segment, I thought it would have maybe added something extra, like Jesse and the gang coming out of that same portal while Sparklez was doing his monologue, but no. Just another way for Sparklez to get the spotlight. Oh well, the plot mystery continues...

Yeah, I was pretty worried how the youtubers were going to turn out, but I can safely say I really liked this episode and the murder mystery

• The Formidi-Bomb...

What? What bomb?!

• Unless we get to see a flashback to Jesse meeting Reuben. We had a very small tease about that in Episode 4. Seeing them meet would be adorable.

NorthStars posted: »

there is supposed to be a adorable thing in episode 7 so maybe its Jesse finding a wolf pup or ocelot.

• You are all 8 "lol"s in Ctrl+F, bro

nooooo series gonna end! rip minecraft story mode 2015 - 2016 or 17 lol jk if there is a mcsm season 2 lol if not then RIP FOREVER lol and reuben RIP reuben 2015 - 2016 lolololoolololololoolol

• That's actually plausible though

GUYS in ep 6 jesse and co went into the green portal in ep 7 they will go into the red portal and in ep 8 the blue portal is back home becau

• Wat ur talking about.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

You are all 8 "lol"s in Ctrl+F, bro

• Guys, can you please confirm my "surreal-choices"?

-Make Stampy die(?)
    -Angering Stacy(?)
    -Being spared by Rose(?)
    -Saving both Dan and Lizzie(?)
    -Avoid all deaths but TorqueDawg(?)

• edited June 2016
    • Stampy can't die

• Stacy always gets upset

• I'm not sure what sparing by Cassie means

• One of them has to die

• Captain Sparkelz is impossible to save.

Forcer99 posted: »

Guys, can you please confirm my "surreal-choices"? -Make Stampy die(?) -Angering Stacy(?) -Being spared by Rose(?) -Saving both Dan and Lizzie(?) -Avoid all deaths but TorqueDawg(?)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2016

A new tweet from Eric.

Crazy week writing #StoryMode ep 7. A lot of work but I feel really really good about how it's coming along. Love this team.

— Eric Stirpe (@stirpicus) June 11, 2016
  • Getting spared by Cassie:
    I mean if you accuse Dan/Lizzie/Stacy and not accuse Cassie.
    You don't say anything to her, she shouldn't be upset to you.

* Stampy can't die * Stacy always gets upset * I'm not sure what sparing by Cassie means * One of them has to die * Captain Sparkelz is impossible to save.

• Its nice they keep us updated about whether they are making progress on future stuff

OzzyUK posted: »

A new tweet from Eric. Crazy week writing #StoryMode ep 7. A lot of work but I feel really really good about how it's coming along. Love this team. — Eric Stirpe (@stirpicus) June 11, 2016

• Well this is about the fact that someone is type episode 6 didn't like but we are waiting for episode 7.

What? What bomb?!

• Still can't play episode 6 in pc it's crashing bow also anyone else have this ?

• There is a twet from on of the stafe saying ep 7 and 8 comming summer

• i have been playing episode 6 but there is a glich in the game it doesn't have the painting of the white pumkin

• Yep, my brother have the same problem, but... In my computer I have not this problem...

Still can't play episode 6 in pc it's crashing bow also anyone else have this ?

• THIS is not the real end of Minecraft story mode, we'll have the season 2 coming 2017 :)

nooooo series gonna end! rip minecraft story mode 2015 - 2016 or 17 lol jk if there is a mcsm season 2 lol if not then RIP FOREVER lol and reuben RIP reuben 2015 - 2016 lolololoolololololoolol

• Maybe, but nothing is confirmed.

THIS is not the real end of Minecraft story mode, we'll have the season 2 coming 2017

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

Still can't play episode 6 in pc it's crashing bow also anyone else have this ?

• Actually they went in a Yellow portal.
    I think it depends the world's exit portal what color is the key.

GUYS in ep 6 jesse and co went into the green portal in ep 7 they will go into the red portal and in ep 8 the blue portal is back home becau

• I think they did that mainly because Sparklez died early on whereas all the other YouTubers got plenty of screentime.

AChicken posted: »

Yeah, I'm with you on the "next time" segment, I thought it would have maybe added something extra, like Jesse and the gang coming out of th

• Mining for Trouble and Offline Mode seems legit

• Lol, when July comes EVERYONE will be hyped as fk

• HYPE

Forcer99 posted: »

Lol, when July comes EVERYONE will be hyped as fk

• 5-12-19-26 are the release days lol

HYPE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.