Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• i think in episode 7there will be five more youtubers and i think thet might be popularmmos or gamingwithjen or bigbstz and in episode 8 their could me 5 more youtubers cant wait for what telltale has in storte for us

• I don't know they picked the best youtubers first if they where to do that so, probably no. Also this doesn't need a spoiler tag it's your opinion!

• Sure...release dates, but they will probably be released a month delayed or something knowing what happened last time. Some people STILL haven't got Episode 6 XD

Forcer99 posted: »

5-12-19-26 are the release days lol

• Yeah, I don't think they'd add youtubers in AGAIN, or that'd be boring. I mean, we gotta have new storylines! But good idea anyway.

Cuwwa posted: »

I don't know they picked the best youtubers first if they where to do that so, probably no. Also this doesn't need a spoiler tag it's your opinion!

• Or, maybe they will add more youtubers that have experience at Redstone (Because i think episode 7 will have Redstone theme)

Yeah, I don't think they'd add youtubers in AGAIN, or that'd be boring. I mean, we gotta have new storylines! But good idea anyway.

• I think it will come between July or August

• Since they just started the development of it now, then it might come later.

I think it will come between July or August

• All we have to do is wait and patience

MimoDX2 posted: »

Since they just started the development of it now, then it might come later.

• btw now i excited of Minecraft animation, do you guys know where to get Jesse Rig for Cinema 4d or Blender?

All we have to do is wait and patience

• If they add more youtubers, i bet they would add PopularMMOs (but unmasked) and his gf jen, AntVenom, BigB, bajan and logdotzip.

Or, maybe they will add more youtubers that have experience at Redstone (Because i think episode 7 will have Redstone theme)

• Moderator sir my friend mailed to try and they said they are finding root cause of problem and hopefully we can get some news on this soon sorry for the inconvenience caused for you

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to you

• It would be so cool to see Logdotzip in the game!

guyalf1 posted: »

If they add more youtubers, i bet they would add PopularMMOs (but unmasked) and his gf jen, AntVenom, BigB, bajan and logdotzip.

• edited June 2016

It's for Cinema 4d, but it's not free :/
    This is for Blender, and it IS free :D

btw now i excited of Minecraft animation, do you guys know where to get Jesse Rig for Cinema 4d or Blender?

• nope the new worlds flint and steel is green and there was no scene where they entered a yellow portal

Forcer99 posted: »

Actually they went in a Yellow portal. I think it depends the world's exit portal what color is the key.

• No thanks!!! I don't care for any of Minecraft youtubers. I want new characters who are NOT youtubers.

• LOL
    White Pumpkin:MUHAHAHAHAHH I HAVE GONE TO THE REAL WORLD AND I HAVE ESCAPED I WILL KILL ALL THE TELLTALE COMMUNITY!!!!!! MUAHAHHHAHAHHHA!!!!!!!!!!
    Telltale Moderator's:NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me:Lol I Have OP Diamond Armor I Have Thorns 2928939894723743756623294823947239478357238425894357239459895201348214539154 So When I get Hit Anyone Dies LOLOLOLOlolololol
    White Pumpkin: r u srs NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL U!!!!
    Me:LOL U CANT HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH U SUCK PUMPKIN U SHOULD BE CALLED THE DUMB PUMPKIN!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Maybe, but nothing is confirmed.

• Exit and key 6 = Green
    Menu slide = Yellow portal

nope the new worlds flint and steel is green and there was no scene where they entered a yellow portal

• But Wait U Said NOTHING Is Confirmed Right? but Wat About THE ILLUMINATI UR FIRST NAME IS 5 LETTERS 5 - 2 = 3 3 A TRIANGLE HAS 3 SIDES THE ILLUMINATI IS A TRIANGLE EVERYTHING = ILLUMINATI

Maybe, but nothing is confirmed.

• edited June 2016

Here's my theory:

Fighting words = Ivor mentions Getting a diamond sword

Mining for trouble = they go mining to find diamonds for Ivor

Trust falling = they fall down a deep hole and land in someone's hidden base

Ghost in the machine = They find Soren in one of the rooms. (And Ivor forget's about his sword and wants to leave)

Breaking and entering = They find something of Soren's that he is going to use to destroy the world and try to stop it

Offline mode = They stop Soren's contraption and go back through the red portal

(I mention Ivor's diamond sword because it shows he has a diamond sword in the adventure pass image)

• edited June 2016

Okay, interesting theory, but I think the plot of EP7 might be like a huge mining machine threatening the life of the planet, or maybe a heist type of episode (which I would love to see) where you break into this complex trying to find a special item? I dunno, that's what I get from "Mining for Trouble, Ghost in the Machine, Breaking and Entering, and Offline Mode".

Here's my theory: Fighting words = Ivor mentions Getting a diamond sword Mining for trouble = they go mining to find diamonds for Ivor

• Yeah, he is hilarious and good at commands and redstone and all that stuff!

BeyondEnder posted: »

It would be so cool to see Logdotzip in the game!

• Here is my storyline for Episode 7

As Jesse and the group are back at the portal hallway, they stumble upon a secret that Ivor will never tell causing a big hardship between Petra and Ivor, as the group enters the portal they find themselves in a world of machinery, that not even Redstonia could've imagined. Will Ivor tell the big secret, will they ever find tresaure, and will they find their way back home? As it seems weird, a past friend (Soren) is there. In all this trouble, what is the real truth hidden behind this mysterious place, and how much do they have to dig to find it?

Episode 7 "Access Denied" comes out July blah blah 2016

• July, most likely seems that every agrees with this month.

• What the heck was that...? Are you like 8?

But Wait U Said NOTHING Is Confirmed Right? but Wat About THE ILLUMINATI UR FIRST NAME IS 5 LETTERS 5 - 2 = 3 3 A TRIANGLE HAS 3 SIDES THE ILLUMINATI IS A TRIANGLE EVERYTHING = ILLUMINATI

• Sure that we see soren because in episode 5 we saw "habits of enderman " by soren and in episode 6 we saw "walking among enderman" by soren

• Redstonia 2 lol

Here is my storyline for Episode 7 As Jesse and the group are back at the portal hallway, they stumble upon a secret that Ivor will never

• edited June 2016

I saw an unofficial source called "minecraft story mode wikia" that says the release date as August 16 tuesday

• Wikis are not reliable sources and can be edited by anyone.

I saw an unofficial source called "minecraft story mode wikia" that says the release date as August 16 tuesday

• I heard Telltale is making games a little bit faster.

• Yeah, one thing I didn't notice was, what happened to Jesse's Enchanted Command Block Sword? In the image Jesse has it.

Here's my theory: Fighting words = Ivor mentions Getting a diamond sword Mining for trouble = they go mining to find diamonds for Ivor

• Yep. People like videogamesblogger know the two episodes come this Summer, episode 7 for July, and episode 8 for August.

Wikis are not reliable sources and can be edited by anyone.

• Yep thats possible. Ttg would like to wrap mcsm bfore batman releases

Yep. People like videogamesblogger know the two episodes come this Summer, episode 7 for July, and episode 8 for August.

• Yah, he (Ivor) Also still havent his new outfit

• I honestly don't want them to add anymore YouTubers. Ep.6 was a nice little story but I wanna keep the story going some other way.

• Enough batman and wd3 hype...i'll die of happiness and waiting if i visit those threads now

Back to what we have for NOW! MCSM EP7
    CANT WAIT TO CONTINUE THE ADVENTURES :D

EP7 JULY
    EP8 AUGUST will wrap up to focus on Batman

• Guys I think Ivor and Petra get possesed by ghosts and you can only save one of them. So the one who is possesed after you free one of them will be killed by you to protect the dimension from being destroyed by them

• You don't need to put theories in a spoiler tag.

Mc54322 posted: »

Guys I think Ivor and Petra get possesed by ghosts and you can only save one of them. So the one who is possesed after you free one of them will be killed by you to protect the dimension from being destroyed by them

• I think episode 7 will tease soren"s appearence in episode 8 (if he even makes one) more than just seeing his books

Mc54322 posted: »

Guys I think Ivor and Petra get possesed by ghosts and you can only save one of them. So the one who is possesed after you free one of them will be killed by you to protect the dimension from being destroyed by them

• Cool YouTuber Stampy with Dan

Sign in to comment in this discussion.