Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Well time for a surprise release ???

• This always happen. It's not relevant.

• There isn't going to be a surprise release - especially not this early. Expect around July 5th or so, assuming Telltale sticks to monthly episode releases.

Well time for a surprise release ???

• edited June 2016

Monthly Releases you say?
    I probably remember that Episode 2 released in October, the same month as Episode 1.

This episode could come very very soon, with the way things are going right now: Table reads in March/April, Eric Stirpe working hard on scenes for both Episode 7 and 8.

Man... We are definitely getting somewhere with Episode 7's release... 0_0

There isn't going to be a surprise release - especially not this early. Expect around July 5th or so, assuming Telltale sticks to monthly episode releases.

• Monthly releases would mean one episode a month. Episodes 1 and 2 was a super rare thing that probably isn't going to happen again, or at least not for a very long time. I would guess Episode 7 comes in early July and Episode 8 comes in early August.

I am only a volunteer Mod, so those are just my personal guesses.

Monthly Releases you say? I probably remember that Episode 2 released in October, the same month as Episode 1. This episode could come v

• The trailer will come in some weeks i hope

• If it does come out in late July...then the 19th would be it cuz the achievements come like a month before the game is released...well for episode 5 it was.

• Not sure if anyone posted about this but the achievements for episode 7, and 8 gave me a good idea of what is to come. Here are the name of the achievements

Fighting worlds
    Mining for trouble
    Trust falling
    Ghost in the machine
    Breaking and entering
    Offline mode

I think there are going to be two worlds or factions fighting and you have to choose a side.

• I hope that episode 7 doesn't get delayed again for PSN.

• Why do you put Reuben here? Are you thinking about making him return? Or what?

• I'm not going to wait for another 3 months. I want 7 to be released at least July or August. I don't want to be inpatient just like how long Episode 5 takes.

• 7 and 8 are Summer 2016
    So worst scenarios are Ep.7 on late July and Ep.8 on early september

But it seems like Ep.7 -> Early July
    Ep.8 -> Early August

JimMate789 posted: »

I'm not going to wait for another 3 months. I want 7 to be released at least July or August. I don't want to be inpatient just like how long Episode 5 takes.

• edited June 2016

There's a blue flint and steel and a green flint and steel... maybe there might be more...?

• What's the unknown one?

• My opinion, in this episode Ivor will die , i don't see him in cover for Episode 8.

• And my opinion, in this episode we'll choose who factions you want to join: Petra, or Ivor? (Because they pulled Jesse in Episode 7 Slide)

SCHLIRi posted: »

My opinion, in this episode Ivor will die , i don't see him in cover for Episode 8.

• Every world has portal key

• It's a lot of time since we seen him he still looks awesome !!

JimMate789 posted: »

Why do you put Reuben here? Are you thinking about making him return? Or what?

• edited June 2016

Well, knowing Ivor he could be the reason they're running into the portal. It would go something like:

Ivor: Look at this one! It's so elegant!

Petra: Easy , Ivor we don't want to be going into another wrong portal!

Ivor : But the sea lanterns Petra! SEA LANTERNS!!!

Jesse : Let's not get carried away with the sea lanterns we need to-

Ivor: Woo see lanterns! (As he runs in the portal)

Lukas: sigh Great , more perilous adventures.

Petra: Ivor Come back (.as she runs after Ivor)

Lukas : Petra!

Jesse : Guys!

My opinion, in this episode Ivor will die , i don't see him in cover for Episode 8.

• huh so true

Cuwwa posted: »

Well, knowing Ivor he could be the reason they're running into the portal. It would go something like: Ivor: Look at this one! It's so el

• edited June 2016

my guess thus is gonna be a very short thread but if its early or mid july then its 5th or 12th july soo two or three weeks just gotta wait for it

• The 12th is a northern Irish holiday. And a Tuesday

my guess thus is gonna be a very short thread but if its early or mid july then its 5th or 12th july soo two or three weeks just gotta wait for it

• 5th July for Episode 7 !!!

• Maybe not dead because even though isn't there he might be a little behind them but idk

• It would be cooler if it was on 4th july and 4 th july if it was on tuesday but its monday. Plus my sister's birthday is on the fourth of july :).

5th July for Episode 7 !!!

• who saw the achivements for episode 7 ??

• I did.
    And i'm curious for trailer.

who saw the achivements for episode 7 ??

• GASPIts the RGB colors!

Catlover11 posted: »

Every world has portal key

• He probably won't die. you don't see him in the cover for episode 6. So that doesn't really work. If anything he'll die in the last episode, doing something that really matters.

• Right after a holiday. Nah! Must suspicions are leading toward July 14TH and 15TH. That date is to close to the beginning.

5th July for Episode 7 !!!

• do you guys think axel and oliva will show up in episode 7 I mean they are jesses best friends

• if you are in Australia then it possible

It would be cooler if it was on 4th july and 4 th july if it was on tuesday but its monday. Plus my sister's birthday is on the fourth of july .

• umm I don't follow

Cuwwa posted: »

The 12th is a northern Irish holiday. And a Tuesday

• We also don't see him in the episode 6 cover, so he might already be dead..

• I really hope they'll come back. I replayed an older episode and I realised how much I miss them.

do you guys think axel and oliva will show up in episode 7 I mean they are jesses best friends

• Is he on the cover for episode 6? No.

• If it was on 4th July it would be an extra happy day for me. My best friend's birthday and the release of Minecraft Story Mode ep 7!

It would be cooler if it was on 4th july and 4 th july if it was on tuesday but its monday. Plus my sister's birthday is on the fourth of july .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.