Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Lol :)

Redstonia 2 lol

• That was in Stampy's recording MCSM ep.6 vlog! You should check it out!

Cool YouTuber Stampy with Dan

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Here's the link to the VLOG. Pretty neat stuff!

• edited June 2016

Episode 8 just finished its table read, but what about episode 7? Looks like its table read was finished sometime in March or April, so it definitely looks like episode 7 should be out sometime in July.

Source - Episode 8 table read finished

• I think that as well

• Yep and I saw that it was awesome

That was in Stampy's recording MCSM ep.6 vlog! You should check it out!

• edited June 2016

I hope episode 7 come out in mid July and episode 8 come out in early august

• Guys, in the E3 minecraft realms you see jesse using a iron sword when he enters a cave, why he doesnt use his enchanted diamond sword?

• I thought we would be waiting at least 2 months again. Huh, interesting.

Episode 8 just finished its table read, but what about episode 7? Looks like its table read was finished sometime in March or April, so it definitely looks like episode 7 should be out sometime in July. Source - Episode 8 table read finished

• Onde esta no EP 5?

• is that the actual story line for episode 7 or made up

Lol

• we can hope

• sooo any thoughts and theories about the plot in episode 7

• I've been thinking up a plot. Running through the whole episode In my head at the moment

sooo any thoughts and theories about the plot in episode 7

• Thanks

kenjisalk posted: »

Here's the link to the VLOG. Pretty neat stuff!

• HopeForJuly

• That's weird, must be for commercial purposes

guyalf1 posted: »

Guys, in the E3 minecraft realms you see jesse using a iron sword when he enters a cave, why he doesnt use his enchanted diamond sword?

• Sorry, but you need to speak english.

yennhikorea posted: »

Onde esta no EP 5?

• Guys guess what? You know Tim Cook Apple's CEO mentioned in the WWDC 2016 (Apples Conference) about MCSM being a great adventure game!

• Lol!

Cooooooool

• It is!

Guys guess what? You know Tim Cook Apple's CEO mentioned in the WWDC 2016 (Apples Conference) about MCSM being a great adventure game!

• I think episode 7 will release in July. I can't wait. Another adventure, wait us! We're coming! :P

• Warum?

Sorry, but you need to speak english.

• Where is the EP 5 ?

BeyondEnder posted: »

Warum?

• Normal Minecraft... The diamond Tools And weapons now look like the command block destroyers!!!!!!!!!!

• I just wanna know like is cassie ever gonna come back like in episode 7 or 8 cause I kinda feel guilty about her being there I did everything I was nice to her and everything but she still ended up there so. I wanna know will she come back?

• Yes, go to apple.com and look at the home page and you can watch WWDC 2016 (I'm a tech geek)

Cuwwa posted: »

It is!

• El episodio 5 y 6 ya salieron

yennhikorea posted: »

Onde esta no EP 5?

• Only time will tell...

I just wanna know like is cassie ever gonna come back like in episode 7 or 8 cause I kinda feel guilty about her being there I did everything I was nice to her and everything but she still ended up there so. I wanna know will she come back?

• I'm pretty sure there was a tweet saying MCSM is coming June, with 7 and 8 to follow this summer. Since summer is specifically June, July and August, maybe episode 7 is July, then episode 8 is August.

• i hope soren will be in this episode because i like his vocie

• I played this game finally...
    I wait the episode 7 now..

• As far as I'm conserned , I have no more business with cassie. She killed 2 people ( Dan killed sparklez ) and she gets to live. I find that pretty nice letting her live.

I just wanna know like is cassie ever gonna come back like in episode 7 or 8 cause I kinda feel guilty about her being there I did everything I was nice to her and everything but she still ended up there so. I wanna know will she come back?

• Can u tell us the exact time when he mentioned? BECAUSE the event is like 2 hrs.

Yes, go to apple.com and look at the home page and you can watch WWDC 2016 (I'm a tech geek)

• edited June 2016

I know what it says xD I used Google to translate it

L-dog posted: »

Where is the EP 5 ?

• They've added episode 7 as encrypted dlc to the steam database

• If the episode get rated in this or the next week, then i'll be worried.

Cuwwa posted: »

They've added episode 7 as encrypted dlc to the steam database

• Darum

BeyondEnder posted: »

Warum?

• What xD?

Catlover11 posted: »

Darum

Sign in to comment in this discussion.