Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• I know this game is not Telltale related but its been bugging me, Ashley (Petra) once voiced as Ellie in Last Of Us, it had a dlc with a hint of a shocking romance at the end. And ever since episode 1 of Minecraft Story Mode, Jesse and Petra seem to have more scenes together, and episode 6 had them race, laugh, etc. Its a bit strange.

• Its almost like they're friends trying to have a good time, but that's crazy since guys and girls can't just be friends in games/movies/books/TV shows nah we have to awkwardly ship them together because OTPs and what not. Ugh.

• I guess they would throw a "I have to tell you something" moment on episode 7.

Its almost like they're friends trying to have a good time, but that's crazy since guys and girls can't just be friends in games/movies/books/TV shows nah we have to awkwardly ship them together because OTPs and what not. Ugh.

• I think that this is a story telltale want to continue with (especially the writers) so they're going to try to make the last few episodes season 2 worthy. Not saying they would carry on with it straight away I understand people would prefer a TWAU season 2 and stuff like that.

Telltale are really good with one off episodes. Just like episode 5 it felt the perfect length and everything was resolved perfectly. I'm really liking this type of story telling with an over arc-ing plot. I'm excited to see what episode 7 does next.

• It sounds adorable and weird at the same time, they become friends throughout the story, then we see strange sentences and scenes leading to something adorable.

I guess they would throw a "I have to tell you something" moment on episode 7.

• Personally Id like to see jesse x petra in the game :3

It sounds adorable and weird at the same time, they become friends throughout the story, then we see strange sentences and scenes leading to something adorable.

• Never gonna happen coz ttg designs same animation for female and male models of jesse and we aint seeing female jesse x petra for sure y'know

ASaltLick posted: »

Personally Id like to see jesse x petra in the game

• edited June 2016

[removed]

• Episode 6 keeps crashing at the recap, so I don't know if I should wait for a fix or just watch Dan play it :/

• Yeah, I doubt that Petra and Jesse would kiss each other, and if they do, it'll be the last episode.

P.S. If your gender is a girl you would kiss Lukas, I guess.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Never gonna happen coz ttg designs same animation for female and male models of jesse and we aint seeing female jesse x petra for sure y'know

• Please wait for 30 min I am Gonna try re downloading episode 6 to check weather steam have fixed it or not

BeyondEnder posted: »

Episode 6 keeps crashing at the recap, so I don't know if I should wait for a fix or just watch Dan play it

• Well sure that Minecraft story mode is a big change for telltale I mean it's very successful in all platform and in all countries

• edited June 2016

Thats why its probably gonna show a choice in the episode 7's trophy achievement "trust falling" So its save Lukas or Petra to confirm one romance. Sounds crazy but we've seen romantic choices in other Telltale related games, especially on TFTB, like if you don't give the flower to Sasha, there's a choice in the finale with Rhys saying to Fiona, "I...like someone else." A Fiona romance I've never thought was real. (I know this game is not Minecraft but I'm just referencing the love choices in different TTG games that could hint to something in MSM's last two episodes.)

AdamRoberts posted: »

Never gonna happen coz ttg designs same animation for female and male models of jesse and we aint seeing female jesse x petra for sure y'know

• If episode 6 was murder mystery, then im sure that episode 7 is indiana jones styled.

• I don't really think Lukesse seems legit. I mean, the only SORT OF hint there was was when they were talking in Soren's Happy Land, and even that didn't seem too romantic. Jetra's been getting more and more moments since the first time they met, so it would be normal for them to have a relationship, but it would be a bit weird for Lukas and Jesse to just start dating, since they haven't held hands or hugged or anything yet.

Thats why its probably gonna show a choice in the episode 7's trophy achievement "trust falling" So its save Lukas or Petra to confirm one r

• cough cough ADVERTISING cough cough

• Don't worry, I think the way telltale are going at the moment I don't think episode 8 will actually be 'the end'. The "?" Sort of is there to tell us the story may not be a ending there.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Episode 6 was so fantastic that i'm conflicted now. Part of me wants this fantastic story to keep going, but another Part wants it to take as long as possible since its one of the last two.

• in episode seven i think Jesse will see Soren and the near the end i think Soren might die i hope it will come out in the next few weeks or it might even come out in July 20th or 6th.

• Don't worry! I played it on my laptop instead!! It was AWESOME!! ADVENTURE!!

Please wait for 30 min I am Gonna try re downloading episode 6 to check weather steam have fixed it or not

• It seems like there mining according to the achievements:

1. Fighting words (monsters in a month mine / cave)
    2. Mining for trouble (finding something in a cave)
    3. Trust falling ( there's a deep pit or something)
    4. Ghost in the machine (dead person in a machine... Maybe?)
    5. Breaking and entering (they find the thing they're looking for)
    6. Offline mode ( maybe something to do with the machine?)
    guyalf1 posted: »

If episode 6 was murder mystery, then im sure that episode 7 is indiana jones styled.

• Remember there is a pattern. 6 is 6th month = June 7 is 7th month = July so hopefully your right

Jb211 posted: »

in episode seven i think Jesse will see Soren and the near the end i think Soren might die i hope it will come out in the next few weeks or it might even come out in July 20th or 6th.

• Hmm I am unlucky sad Android error and pc crash so I am gonna watch gameplay

Don't worry! I played it on my laptop instead!! It was AWESOME!! ADVENTURE!!

• Yeah in sky city we saw soren book and in episode 6 we so too

Jb211 posted: »

in episode seven i think Jesse will see Soren and the near the end i think Soren might die i hope it will come out in the next few weeks or it might even come out in July 20th or 6th.

• I didn't see a book by Soren in Episode 6.

Yeah in sky city we saw soren book and in episode 6 we so too

• I didn't either. I'll replay it to see if I can see it. I heard someone say it was in the white pumpkins layer.

I didn't see a book by Soren in Episode 6.

• edited June 2016

I saw a bunch of Bookshelfs there, but none of the books were Sorens

Cuwwa posted: »

I didn't either. I'll replay it to see if I can see it. I heard someone say it was in the white pumpkins layer.

• If it was a choice thing, it would be kinda weird if you were male Jesse and you saved Lukas. Anyway I don't get this hole Jetra thing, it's Minecraft, it's based around a kids game.

Thats why its probably gonna show a choice in the episode 7's trophy achievement "trust falling" So its save Lukas or Petra to confirm one r

• I'll have a look now

• Examine twice.

• What are the chances that we're going to find another Soren book?

• Oh ok

matteso586 posted: »

Examine twice.

• Eric posted this:
    "Aw, I'm glad you enjoyed it! And Season 2..? I guess we'll have to see!"I know it's possibly nothing but sounds to me that he might know something about a season 2

• Yeah i know. Its just the possibility of it ending that scares me. Hopefully you're right.

Don't worry, I think the way telltale are going at the moment I don't think episode 8 will actually be 'the end'. The "?" Sort of is there to tell us the story may not be a ending there.

• yes the dream thread is back together now the dream thread just gotta wait long enough until we get episode 7

• hmmmm books by soren but where is soren and how the heck did his book get into other world this puts another wall behind soren is an old builder

Oh ok

• (sigh) is love in the aiiiiiir or not just let it be let it beeeeeeeeeeeeee in the aiiiiiiir

If it was a choice thing, it would be kinda weird if you were male Jesse and you saved Lukas. Anyway I don't get this hole Jetra thing, it's Minecraft, it's based around a kids game.

• I think we will definitely see one on the next episode. Whether it's leading to an appearance from Soren or it being just an Easter egg, we'll have to wait and see.

What are the chances that we're going to find another Soren book?

• 99.99%

What are the chances that we're going to find another Soren book?

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

Episode 6 keeps crashing at the recap, so I don't know if I should wait for a fix or just watch Dan play it

• Vai ter uma terceira temporada?

Most Telltale series don't get more than five episodes. Even if they do, they don't get a three episode DLC within a very short time after the main Season ends. Minecraft fans have it pretty good if you think on it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.