Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Yes, but don't expect to find out from the preview what actually happens next time. Heh.

Rocked03 posted: »

I haven't played Ep. 6 yet (but I know stuff like Cassie, and TorqueDawg) but please don't spoil anything. I'm just wondering if there was any 'NEXT TIME ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE...'?

• I still on Episode 1, but i watch 'NEXT TIME ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE....' of episode 6

Pipas posted: »

Yes, but don't expect to find out from the preview what actually happens next time. Heh.

• I left Casey without company LOL

• ...okay? Good for you.

I still on Episode 1, but i watch 'NEXT TIME ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE....' of episode 6

• My cousin was really scared. She's 12 and has played all episodes so far. She nearly cried when CaptainSparklez and Lizzie died. But overall the episode was great. Stampy was definitely my favourite in this episode and his byeeeeeeeeeeeeee and the end made us laugh out loud. Ivor was awesome at the end too.

• "I'm StampyCat! I'm no...murderer!"
    queue the lightning flash

JimMate789 posted: »

"I am the MURDERER!" - Cassie Then lightning hits.

• Episode 6 was pretty awesome! (Minus the terrible acting from the people of YouTube) I can't wait to see what's in store with Episodes 7 and 8.

• I liked it. It's always good to poke fun at shitty horror cliches.

dojo32161 posted: »

I loved how the lightning flashed anytime they said murderer.

• Favorite scene in episode 6 was when first in dinning room the power goes Stampy keeps on saying " panic panic panic " like 30 times

• Me too :)

Favorite scene in episode 6 was when first in dinning room the power goes Stampy keeps on saying " panic panic panic " like 30 times

• The fight movement when credits.... kinda MLG 360 No Scope. So amazing

Me too

• hope it comes out in July or August but we have not seen an Christmas episode yet

• I'm half way through the episode. Holy Crap this is tense!

• Did anyone find the fix for the crashing with Episode 6?

• Lol

Meh... you're right.

• i dont think there gonna make a xmas one but i guess it will be out in june still cause this is the month where summer is july possibly for ep 8

Jb211 posted: »

hope it comes out in July or August but we have not seen an Christmas episode yet

• That was awesome! To be fair, the YouTubers weren't exactly actors.

• Yeah , the main characters were cassie (white pumpkin) and the new order

Cuwwa posted: »

That was awesome! To be fair, the YouTubers weren't exactly actors.

• Shhhhhh...! Spoilers! Erm yeah... Cassis is erm... Growing white pumpkins! Yeah definitely no erm... Spoilers there

Osaq218 posted: »

Yeah , the main characters were cassie (white pumpkin) and the new order

• I got to the end of ep 6 it was cool

• I'm really starting to like Ivor

• PLEASE GO BACK TO QUICK RELEASES TELLTALE

• Just a comment to get updates on this thread. :3

• I'm allowed to post theories, right?

• The Miniseries name only came from there being three episodes instead of the usual amount. If they deliberately kept episodes shorter because of that, they also would've charged less. As you said, shorter episodes were not a product of monthly releases. Telltale's older games before Season 1 were monthly, and were longer/more interactive. Choices like shorter episodes are made because Telltale thinks that is what people want.

ZillionJape posted: »

Weren't the Michonne episodes just short because it was called a mini series not because it came monthly? That's how I thought of it as. Just not episodes that are the same length as Minecraft ep. 2, that Episode I hated.

• i want it to be relased in june,August or maybe September then episode 8 comes out in October this year

• I think Episode 7 will be in July, Episode 8 in August.

"Batman" - end of August.

"The Walking Dead: Season Three" in September-October.

Jb211 posted: »

i want it to be relased in june,August or maybe September then episode 8 comes out in October this year

• Don't worry about it, Cuwwa. If the moderators view it as major spoilers or somebody complains about it, they'll put a spoiler tag on his comment so nobody else gets spoiled. Everything's kosher.

Cuwwa posted: »

Shhhhhh...! Spoilers! Erm yeah... Cassis is erm... Growing white pumpkins! Yeah definitely no erm... Spoilers there

• oh hey guys, it got released for Android. So here I am now.

• Judging from the cover, there will probably be a Petra or Ivor choice.

• It gives you a next time, however it doesn't give you the info about Episode 7. It's just Sparklez talking in the Portal room.

Rocked03 posted: »

I haven't played Ep. 6 yet (but I know stuff like Cassie, and TorqueDawg) but please don't spoil anything. I'm just wondering if there was any 'NEXT TIME ON MINECRAFT STORY MODE...'?

• I really loved episode 6, not my favourite episode (My favourite one is still Order Up) but it is better than first 4 episodes. I think the only reason why I don't like the original story is because of Olivia and Axel, I don't kinda care for them, Lukas and Petra are better. Glad they don't get development for the new adventures.

• Petra will live until episode 8 according to the thumbail. They'll probably force us to choose who we side with.

Judging from the cover, there will probably be a Petra or Ivor choice.

• I tweeted Stirpicus about Episode 7 having a book written by Soren, in the form of a "why do I get the feeling" situation. And he said, "MYSTERY", and showed a GIF of Spiderman unmasking Magneto.

• It's a classic. It happens in every murder mystery.

dojo32161 posted: »

I loved how the lightning flashed anytime they said murderer.

• So, what do you guy think the purpose of the items the group are collecting from different worlds are going to be for? Currently they have the Crown of the Eversource and the Mask of the White Pumpkin. Back home, the have the Amulet of the Order. I'm thinking the it'll have something to do with the old builders. If they are scattered across the worlds, and Cassie was one of them, and possibly Isa and Soren, the next episode will feature another old builder in another world, not to mention the fact Soren wasn't at the end of episode 4, and his books are in areas where the the possible old builders spent a lot of time, (Sky City's throne room and Cassie's lair). What if Soren is leading the group to gather the old builders things? That would be a very interesting way for Telltale to go. Who knows why he would want us to? By the way, the Skyblock world had no mention of another Portal Key, meaning it hadn't been discovered yet, or, someone has it. Soren would be the most likely candidate if he is in fact hopping worlds to get us to get him the old builders things.

• Episode 6 was so fantastic that i'm conflicted now. Part of me wants this fantastic story to keep going, but another Part wants it to take as long as possible since its one of the last two.

• Just finished Episode 6, and it was amazing, totally worth the wait on Android. I hope Episode 7 will be even better! And maybe something big, like an Episode where a lot of stuff takes place.
    However next time, when you announce the release day, I know that for Android it usually release 1-2 days after that date now, which is still okay if it's worth it in the end!

• Telltale are really good with one off episodes. Just like episode 5 it felt the perfect length and everything was resolved perfectly. I'm really liking this type of story telling with an over arc-ing plot. I'm excited to see what episode 7 does next.

• edited June 2016

Yeah, it felt pointless and only made me cringe.

NorthStars posted: »

They really didnt say what episode 7 was about when captiansparklez was talking.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.