TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• I am talking about Jane's Howe's Hardware.

bossmanham posted: »

Yeah Howe's worked so well. Wellington we know 0 about.

• They said that 400 Days will have a bigger impact on this season than the previous one, so it's likely.

Now imagine Nate coming back! Do it!

• What if Nate works for whoever brands people, lik he's the muscle that just creeps everone else but gets shit done. It'd be amazing see him as villain this season.

Now imagine Nate coming back! Do it!

• If anything, TWD is the show that kills the most characters for absolutely no reason, not GoT. Just look at when Glenn and Co. are trapped by the herd in 6A.

KLVGAMING posted: »

They have to know, it's The Walkong Dead, NOT Game Of Thrones XD. But seriously I love the trailer so far and I can't wait till it comes out this fall

• Sucks about Christa, but what's done is done I guess.

ZapThroat posted: »

I thought they would bring back Christa for that role, but whatever.

• It most definitely is. Javi says, "that one was marked too". If you look, the walker has the same tattoo on it's left shoulder/shoulder blade as Javi does on his neck.

Is that tatoo on his neck that thing in TWD logo? I feel it's a big deal...

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Actually they only said it could have an affect, I don't think they said it'd have a bigger impact.

They said that 400 Days will have a bigger impact on this season than the previous one, so it's likely.

• edited June 2016

Can we play season 3 on Android devices? Is there anyone who already knows that?

• But with one PC it's even less stressfull because you know nothing happens to them until Episode 5 at the earliest.

Except, that we know have two worldviews to this world where anybody could die at any second. If somebody is in a position of risk, players

• I don't see why it wouldn't be

AMAZING!!! I was thinking... Anyone knows anything about season 3 being available for Android devices?

• AND WHAT IS √AB?

• We'd probably have to leave it as √AB. We don't know A or B's values and rounding anything out would be an approximation and not a correct answer. :D

what has algebra done to me

Kenny726 posted: »

AND WHAT IS √AB?

• don't get attached to him, lilac

remember our pain

remember

Lilacsbloom posted: »

[Several months ago over in the uk as a widdle Lilac sits alone in her rooooom...] Lilac: Sigh...god, much as I'm dreading Season 3, if t

• I missed it all. Someone please help me!

• I still have an especially strong feeling that Christa will show up for this season, because honestly, leaving the fate of honestly one of the best characters of this series so ambiguous just for the heck of it is ridiculous, I mean, they could've killed her and I wouldn't have been as sad about her as I'm at the moment.

Sucks about Christa, but what's done is done I guess.

• I feel you.
    Algebra...it changes lives.

We'd probably have to leave it as √AB. We don't know A or B's values and rounding anything out would be an approximation and not a correct answer. what has algebra done to me

• edited June 2016

Boop!

enter link description here

And also I guess it's confirmed that Clementine and Javier (The other guy) will be our two player characters this season.

I missed it all. Someone please help me!

• Jane admittedly probably isn't quite as bad as the Castros.

I am talking about Jane's Howe's Hardware.

• I have it bookmarked. I'll find it for you.

Teddy96 posted: »

I can remember watching a panel where she did what adult Clem would sound like can't remember what panel though

• True, true. I was disappointed myself she never appeared the rest of S2. Let's hope we see her again!

I still have an especially strong feeling that Christa will show up for this season, because honestly, leaving the fate of honestly one of t

• It is for sure. Same tattoo as the walker Clem killed.

The gun looks very rusted. Interesting tattoo Javier has too.

• Please!

bossmanham posted: »

I have it bookmarked. I'll find it for you.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Sadly Clementine eyes are no longer gold.

Ehh, I'm not entirely sure about that. They still look gold-ish, although it's kind of hard to tell when her eyes are all glazed over like a friggin' doughnut.

[Several months ago over in the uk as a widdle Lilac sits alone in her rooooom...] Lilac: Sigh...god, much as I'm dreading Season 3, if t

• He means the tattoo on the walkers shoulder blade. It happens to be the same as the one on his neck. So perhaps, they're seeking some sort of group like how Joel and Ellie were looking for the Fireflies in the Last of Us.

zeke10 posted: »

Marked? We must be getting close? To what?

• Maybe its just me, but I feel like Clem looks just... a little weird. And I might be alone on this but I wish we were just playing as Clem, the new PC Im already not interested in, however its only been 10 seconds of him so Ill give him a shot.

Also, my best guess is Kenny/Jane will be in season 3, probably back at Clem's camp, I highly doubt Telltale will kill 2 of its most popular and important characters off screen.

• Nice, thanks!

Boop! enter link description here And also I guess it's confirmed that Clementine and Javier (The other guy) will be our two player characters this season.

• Luke was too old, but Havy... 17018, I think?

I love Clem and him already together xD

Please no romance with Javy. o.o I still get nightmares from Cluke. haha

• Hope so too, but I think Telltale will make it work. Tales from the Borderlands had two unestablished PCs and it worked out well.

wdfan posted: »

Not gonna lie, that was my first thought too. However we know absolutely nothing about the guy in fairness. Hopefully multiple playable characters won't hold him back from being a good character.

• Telltale will kill 2 of its most popular and important characters off screen.

Nick, potentially Christa....

Poogers555 posted: »

Maybe its just me, but I feel like Clem looks just... a little weird. And I might be alone on this but I wish we were just playing as Clem,

• Gamespot updated their E3 schedule; they are going to talk about Batman and Season 3 on Thursday at 12 pm Pacific Time for 20 minutes.

• Hopefully if AJ doesn't become walker-food, Christa shows up and takes care of him to fulfill the gap in her that her unborn child left, possibly even creating a new and interesting subplot for the little boy.

True, true. I was disappointed myself she never appeared the rest of S2. Let's hope we see her again!

• edited June 2016

I-I'm trying, but...but Sialark says he might be wearing something like a baseball uniform/shirt! And I just googled those things, and that white shirt is just like one I saw with the symbol on the shoulder.

Javier has a baseball shirt.

Clementine has a baseball cap.

Symbolism! SIBLING SYMBOLISM!

Oh god I'm dying! Go Wolf, it's not too late for you! ;_; I'm done for.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

don't get attached to him, lilac remember our pain remember

• Mmm, doughnuts.

Deltino posted: »

Sadly Clementine eyes are no longer gold. Ehh, I'm not entirely sure about that. They still look gold-ish, although it's kind of hard to tell when her eyes are all glazed over like a friggin' doughnut.

• I dont want to sound inconsiderate, but I feel like Jane and Kenny are way higher up on the "major and controversial" character scale then Nick and Christa. Also I think Telltale doesnt want to make the same mistake as Nick.

Telltale will kill 2 of its most popular and important characters off screen. Nick, potentially Christa....

• I wish we were just playing as Clem

You're totally not alone

Poogers555 posted: »

Maybe its just me, but I feel like Clem looks just... a little weird. And I might be alone on this but I wish we were just playing as Clem,

• I honestly can't see Telltale killing a baby on-screen, although granted A.J. wouldn't be a baby, he would be like 2 I think. Still, that would be very dark and grim. The show didn't do it for Judith, and the one time it happened in the comics, well, jeez...

Hopefully if AJ doesn't become walker-food, Christa shows up and takes care of him to fulfill the gap in her that her unborn child left, possibly even creating a new and interesting subplot for the little boy.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Writing that post made me want to go out and buy some doughnuts

I'm glad the two of us are able to focus on the important things

Mmm, doughnuts.

• edited June 2016

that brother and sister dynamic again

what if

the spirit of luke is in javier and he's protecting clementine in the afterlife

this is my crack theory

...it's too late for me too, isn't it ;-;

I-I'm trying, but...but Sialark says he might be wearing something like a baseball uniform/shirt! And I just googled those things, and that

• Yeah, Javier's street does look like a baseball shirt. With the Cuban flag, it makes me wonder if he was a baseball player.

I-I'm trying, but...but Sialark says he might be wearing something like a baseball uniform/shirt! And I just googled those things, and that

• Let's hope this is the scenario whether or not she's part of a community. Could be Javi had at least another person with him. I would consider the fact of Jane or Kenny being in care of AJ but then there's the option to go alone in the end of S2 so it'd be impossible.

OzzyUK posted: »

If she is part of a community AJ might be being looked after by someone.

This discussion has been closed.