TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

1313233343537»

Comments

• So you prefer eating a Racoon over delicous strips of pork? o-O ? I don't understand xD

AgentZ46 posted: »

"I'd eat the shit of that Racoon."

• Did it taste yummy? :O

It was her dad's hat. Its a ball cap. They are adjustible.....sigh just realized I ate troll bait....tastes like chicken!

• Aww it's a little reunion lol

Good to hear! I often forget that this is just a section within a larger forum.

• It was four days ago, Dan!

dan290786 posted: »

Aww it's a little reunion lol

• It kind of does, two months isn't exactly nothing.

Fillix posted: »

Does it really matter if it comes out in October, November or December?? As long as it comes out this year, Im happy.

• And their hats do, too.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

They grow up so fast... :')

• Share this with the TWD Fan Art Thread @Karnedog2013. Over 400 pages of fan art provided all links still work. This thread was crazy active during Season 2 but didn't gain attraction during Michonne. I would love to see this thread be revitalized for Season 3 and beyond.

• I thought the multiple player characters really worked for both Borderlands and was one of the best done aspects of Thrones.

Chris_93 posted: »

I'm not sure if I like the "Two Playable Protagonists"

• edited June 2016

Yeah, I think anywhere from September to November is a safe bet. And I'm VERY content now that we have a rough date. I'll get impatient soon enough again, though. October's a possibility but I'd get too anxious if it doesn't end up being it.

TuttaRw posted: »

I'm confused with how fall and schools in USA work then .-. How is early December fall and "sometime after school start"? I think it's pretty realistic to expect ep1 in September or mid October at most, based on everything that's been said.

• edited June 2016

On the topic of Hats, how cool would it be for those who chose the 'enter wellington' ending, we see AJ wearing the hat Kenny gave Clem.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Now that E3 in over we are going to close this E3 news thread and reopen the SEASON 3 Waiting Thread, please feel free to continue your season 3 discussion on there.

Once we get closer to the actual release date or get a clearer release window we will create a new "Season 3 Episode 1" waiting thread to discuss episode 1.

This discussion has been closed.