TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• alexgo posted: »

Where can I watch this new video everyone is talking about?

• edited June 2016

It's time to open "TWD SEASON 3 - Waiting Thread"

• The anticipation is driving me crazy!

Karnedg2013 posted: »

It's time to open "TWD SEASON 3 - Waiting Thread"

• YOU avatar makes me happy ^.^

And gives understand that Season 3 still far away from us..

Where you, Fall?

The anticipation is driving me crazy!

• edited June 2016

Hm... Maybe It's will be:

"Batman" EP1 - End August

"Batman" EP 2 - End September

"TWD: Third Season" EP1 - Mid October

"Batman" EP 3 - End October

"TWD: Third Season" EP2 - Mid November

"Batman" EP 4 - End November

"TWD: Third Season" EP3 - Mid December

"Batman" EP 5 - End December

• Is it me or everyone are too optimistic? I mean, why all of you are assuming that Season 3 will premiere in October? It might as well start November or mid December. Just saying. :P

Hm... Maybe It's will be: "Batman" EP1 - End August "Batman" EP 2 - End September "TWD: Third Season" EP1 - Mid October "Batman"

• Yeah exactly. The Walking Dead: Season Two started in December.

Tewudin posted: »

Is it me or everyone are too optimistic? I mean, why all of you are assuming that Season 3 will premiere in October? It might as well start November or mid December. Just saying. :P

• telltale said this is going to be biggest year for #TWD fans yet.
    so telltale need to release 3 episode at least to make it six in total this year(3 twd season 3+twd michonne)
    because season 1 had 5 episode in 1 year this need to have at least 3 twd season 3 episodes or more

Is it me or everyone are too optimistic? I mean, why all of you are assuming that Season 3 will premiere in October? It might as well start November or mid December. Just saying. :P

• You, my friend. Have just won the internet.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

when you hear Telltale talk about major character death when you see no one because Telltale has killed everyone you knew when

• Job Stauffer did say that Batman premier will come out in August "As for TWD Season 3 Episode 1 will come out after sometime begin in school." Meaning late September or Early October... Which is good news for all of us fans :) Might as well hope for the best instead of the worse. ^^

• Yep!

YOU avatar makes me happy ^.^ And gives understand that Season 3 still far away from us.. Where you, Fall?

• when are they gonna open Season Three's page on their GAMES list?

• I love playing as Trevor, whenever I play as him it's real fitting when I start a killing spree. haha But yeah, Trevor is the most craziest character I've ever seen in a video game. He's so many things in one person. I really liked the parts with Michael in the story though, the idea of being a family man interests me and some missions involving him are just great. But then, the rest of the story was also great and had such lively pseudo 80s action movie feel.

I'm doing good. Just woke from a nap after spending several late hours at an annual festival. Still waiting for my laptop battery though. And I am looking forward to watching a zombie run that's starting somtime later this month, my friend is gonna be one of the zombies.

Crips posted: »

It's great, thanks. Playing some GTA V singleplayer. The storyline's awesome. Started playing as Trevor. He's a funny horny badass. Also a few other games. How are you?

• December=winter
    Wd3=fall

• Not if it'll premiere before December 22nd.

AdamRoberts posted: »

December=winter Wd3=fall

• edited June 2016

You're right but I'm going to stick with my opinion. I'd rather expect the worse and then be pleasantly surprised than hope for the best and be dissappointed. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to play Season 3 sooner than later. :D It's just the fact that with Season 2 they said the same thing "Don't worry guys, it'll premiere this fall". Indeed it did, it was just released December 17th for what I remember. It was still fall but you know... back then I assumed that they've meant either October or November.

Job Stauffer did say that Batman premier will come out in August "As for TWD Season 3 Episode 1 will come out after sometime begin in school

• I'm confused with how fall and schools in USA work then .-.

How is early December fall and "sometime after school start"? I think it's pretty realistic to expect ep1 in September or mid October at most, based on everything that's been said.

Not if it'll premiere before December 22nd.

• There is room for interpretation, my friend. It might be "the biggest year for TWD" if they'll start it in December with just one episode but a really good one. Don't get me wrong, I understand that people like to think that there will be 3 episodes and that this season will start in October. Believe me, I'd love to see that but after Season 2 "fall" premiere (which occured on December 17th if I remember correctly) I'm just don't want to get my hopes up too much.

telltale said this is going to be biggest year for #TWD fans yet. so telltale need to release 3 episode at least to make it six in total th

• edited June 2016

I keep hearing that they've said "sometime after school start" but I didn't watched/read that. Where and when they said that?

TuttaRw posted: »

I'm confused with how fall and schools in USA work then .-. How is early December fall and "sometime after school start"? I think it's pretty realistic to expect ep1 in September or mid October at most, based on everything that's been said.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=481&v=sbkmwtyDb9Q

They talk about it on the ninth minute or somewhere close to it c:

I keep hearing that they've said "sometime after school start" but I didn't watched/read that. Where and when they said that?

• who thinks her skin is darjer

FetchWalker posted: »

I'm really looking forward to the third season. I had an amazing time playing the previous seasons and I can't help but wonder what will my

• Okay, Job said that. Still I woudln't get my hopes up. He didn't specified how MUCH time after school starts. It might be a week after that, a month or even longer than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=481&v=sbkmwtyDb9Q They talk about it on the ninth minute or somewhere close to it c:

• Although, I do see your point, even though they said about the school, it doesn't necessary mean that's what's going to happen, it may be a little later, and even later than I'd like think about it :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=481&v=sbkmwtyDb9Q They talk about it on the ninth minute or somewhere close to it c:

• It looks a darker brown, I do notice a difference.

TTG fan posted: »

who thinks her skin is darjer

• Fall: September 21 to December 21

AdamRoberts posted: »

December=winter Wd3=fall

• No, it's not. I may be wrong and believe my, I hope I am because I'd like to play Season 3 as soon as possible. :) I'm just trying not to get my hopes up as I've said multiple times already. It's the same with (in)famous "SOON". With Telltale "SOON" can mean "next week" or "next month". Same goes when they say "sometime after school starts". If they said "shortly after" then I'd agree that there is a high posibility for either September or October release but as of now I'm assuming that "sometime after" can mean anything.

Although, I do see your point, even though they said about the school, it doesn't necessary mean that's what's going to happen, it may be a little later, and even later than I'd like think about it

• I would say probably after SDCC, where they said more information would be released. However, this was announced before E3, so things might have changed.

when are they gonna open Season Three's page on their GAMES list?

• Does her hat grow too, or what.

FetchWalker posted: »

I'm really looking forward to the third season. I had an amazing time playing the previous seasons and I can't help but wonder what will my

• So, new news will be at Comic-Con or in Fall?

• Originally they said news would be released at Comic Con. I don't know if anything changed and the E3 stuff was originally going to be shown at Comic Con, or if there's still something to come.

So, new news will be at Comic-Con or in Fall?

• I think that they said that we should expect more news when we will start to get closer to Fall. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally they said news would be released at Comic Con. I don't know if anything changed and the E3 stuff was originally going to be shown at Comic Con, or if there's still something to come.

• because they said series 3 starts not long after people go back to school

HarjKS posted: »

Yeah exactly. The Walking Dead: Season Two started in December.

• edited June 2016

Does it really matter if it comes out in October, November or December??
    As long as it comes out this year, Im happy.

• I imagine they still have more to show at Comic Con.

So, new news will be at Comic-Con or in Fall?

• Ditto, I'm just happy we're getting it this year. Though just between us I'd rather get it sooner than later.

Fillix posted: »

Does it really matter if it comes out in October, November or December?? As long as it comes out this year, Im happy.

• Thanks guys!

I imagine they still have more to show at Comic Con.

• It was her dad's hat. Its a ball cap. They are adjustible.....sigh just realized I ate troll bait....tastes like chicken!

Does her hat grow too, or what.

• edited June 2016

No your right about that :) Patience is a virtue eveyone... We must be patient! No matter how long it takes to get at least the official trailer of TWD Season 3 Episode 1... (Prays that it'll be shown during or after Comic Con)

I think that they said that we should expect more news when we will start to get closer to Fall. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited June 2016

Putting out more news/a proper trailer at Comic Con would make sense, since the trailer for S7 of the show will also be at Comic Con

It makes sense. Its kind of like when they teased S2 episodes as new episodes of the show aired, or how they currently like making tweets about their GoT game after new episodes of GoT air

• They grow up so fast... :')

enter image description here enter image description here

This discussion has been closed.