TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• She couldn't take any more excitement in from The Walking Dead or she'd pull off a Larry.

That's why she played it safe and stayed with Lego a little longer.

Crips posted: »

She kept talking about the lego game which took up a lot of time. Which is interesting because she seemed extremely bored with it lol.

• edited June 2016

Edit: What? Mine did too!

(Speaking Russian) EDIT: My text turned invisible?!

• IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING A MAN COULD HAVE EVER MADE.

looking at first gif - ok looking at second gif - ok looking at third gif - ok looking at fourth gif what the fuck is this where did you fucking get this Mari why does this exist

• DEM HIPS. Man.

OzzyUK posted: »

Fourth gif source :P enter link description here

Karnedg2013 posted: »

So Clem is 13 or 14? I need true number!

• He did say "similar" though, so I'm really clinging on to the hope that it's 6 episodes.

Job said something like the amount of episodes would be similar to Season 1 & 2. I took that as there being 5 episodes.

• OR WOMAN.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING A MAN COULD HAVE EVER MADE.

• How're know?

• Do you where I can watch it?

Gamespot's Interview with Telltale should start streaming in around 20 minutes.

• Need more proof? If Javier says "Behold the glorious sandwich from Cuba!" ^^ That's proof enough xD enter image description here Seriously this beats a cigar or Castro jk anyday :) P.S you haven't lived until you tried one of these...

Deltino posted: »

Well, we got confirmation that Javier is most definitely Cuban, if we needed any more proof

• Look at Clem break dancing in that last Gif. She has moves!

when you hear Telltale talk about major character death when you see no one because Telltale has killed everyone you knew when

• LMAO

• OzzyUK posted: »

• God those are so good. I have like two a week.

Need more proof? If Javier says "Behold the glorious sandwich from Cuba!" ^^ That's proof enough xD Seriously this beats a cigar or Castro jk anyday P.S you haven't lived until you tried one of these...

• Now I just have to try one of these, somehow.
    CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Need more proof? If Javier says "Behold the glorious sandwich from Cuba!" ^^ That's proof enough xD Seriously this beats a cigar or Castro jk anyday P.S you haven't lived until you tried one of these...

• This is the secret ending of S2

• Our girl's got moves!

when you hear Telltale talk about major character death when you see no one because Telltale has killed everyone you knew when

• Haha, well played.

And yup I am!

How's hanging btw, Crips?

Вы Арво? Ты говоришь, как один. Having fun, Tobi? :P

• Someone could at least ask for a tiny bit of info on determinants, however vague

TuttaRw posted: »

Well, I guess it is kind of tricky to think of questions that can be answered at this point. But yeah, this particular interview didn't have any new information at all, which is disappointing.

• So did anyone remember hearing from one of E3 interviews that as long as "the fans enjoy the The Walking Dead Series" they plan to continue to make a new season?!? Like if we fans keep supporting the game by paying for it of course. We will most likely get to the point of a season 7 of The Walking Dead! ^^ Which is awesome but I wonder how this is going to affect Clementine's character development... I hope she lives and get to see AJ be able to defend himself like she did back in season 2. :)

• im guessing that kid at the end of season 2 bit it off in frustation of my clem not letting him in xD

TuttaRw posted: »

I think it's safe to say that Clem definitely looses her finger for at least some of the endings of Season 2, and may loose it for other s2 endings depending on choices. Which, well, we kinda knew already.

• I hope they continue the series as well! It would be interesting to see how much Clementine progresses, the actual tv series is doing that with Carl, with Clem it should be the same way.

So did anyone remember hearing from one of E3 interviews that as long as "the fans enjoy the The Walking Dead Series" they plan to continue

• Minus the pickles, I would eat the shit out of these.

• Yeah, otherwise it would seem a backfire to what they said about S3 being "bigger."

AChicken posted: »

He did say "similar" though, so I'm really clinging on to the hope that it's 6 episodes.

• I absolutely hate pickles and mustard but I can still eat them with this because everything else in it compliments the pickles and mustard.

Minus the pickles, I would eat the shit out of these.

• edited June 2016

That's a good point. I hate tomatoes but with ham, swiss cheese, lettuce and mayonase in a sandwichI'm able to stand it. If I come across this sandwich I will definitely try this!

I absolutely hate pickles and mustard but I can still eat them with this because everything else in it compliments the pickles and mustard.

• I'm really looking forward to the third season. I had an amazing time playing the previous seasons and I can't help but wonder what will my Clementine be like now.

enter image description here

She certainly has grown physically and mentally since her first "scary" situation, holding a gun for the first time on her own and trembling because of it. I hope we don't have to wait till like December to play it....

• "I'd eat the shit of that Racoon."

Minus the pickles, I would eat the shit out of these.

• I'm wondering what they can do now after Season 3 though. They're close to the comic canon now, so, unless there's another time jump in the next couple of years with the comics or the next season isn't set long after the third, I'm not sure how they can continue Clementine's story unless they would go for a completely different cast and reset the timeline. I'd hate to say goodbye to Clementine just yet. It would be great if we could continue to see her grow up.

Petition for Telltale to break Kirkman's rules and go nuts please! =D

So did anyone remember hearing from one of E3 interviews that as long as "the fans enjoy the The Walking Dead Series" they plan to continue

• Whenever I see pictures like that

enter image description here

FetchWalker posted: »

I'm really looking forward to the third season. I had an amazing time playing the previous seasons and I can't help but wonder what will my

• Right in the feels!

I'm really looking forward to the third season. I had an amazing time playing the previous seasons and I can't help but wonder what will my

• I'm not sure if I like the "Two Playable Protagonists"

• Oh... so sweet...

• Yeah, it could just pick up where it left off. We don't need time jumps, I actually wish they would cut it out. We're missing out on so much.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I'm wondering what they can do now after Season 3 though. They're close to the comic canon now, so, unless there's another time jump in the

• It's great, thanks. Playing some GTA V singleplayer. The storyline's awesome. Started playing as Trevor. He's a funny horny badass.

Also a few other games.

How are you?

Haha, well played. And yup I am! How's hanging btw, Crips?

• .>speaking ukranian<

спасибо

• Where can I watch this new video everyone is talking about?

• edited June 2016

I believe this is the latest one. enter link description here

alexgo posted: »

Where can I watch this new video everyone is talking about?

This discussion has been closed.