TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• edited June 2016

The live's on, but they're gonna talk with Telltale after the first interview.

• 2 minutes till the stream starts.

• I really need to rewatch the trailer, huh? Aside from that, I don't know what he means by subtle hints. I wonder what the tattoo signifies in the first place, though...?

Wouldn't call it very subtle considering Javier comments on the zombie's tattoo.

• Telltale was supposed to be on 9 minutes ago, what's taking so long?

• They're on now.

12494 posted: »

Telltale was supposed to be on 9 minutes ago, what's taking so long?

• They were delayed a little bit, they're on now.

• I KNOW

• Job says the season length will be similar to Seasons 1 and 2, so it seems it will be only 5 episodes. He didn't go into actual episode lengths though.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Well, we got confirmation that Javier is most definitely Cuban, if we needed any more proof

• They said that Javier is from a Cuban family, which we all figured out already.

They also said what they said earlier; that it's both newcomer friendly and old veteran friendly. I guess they kinda hinted the Season 2 endings are important?

• Thanks a lot Lego game for taking off almost 10 minutes from the interview

• -insert Castro joke here-

Deltino posted: »

Well, we got confirmation that Javier is most definitely Cuban, if we needed any more proof

• -insert a cigarette joke here-

-insert Castro joke here-

• I think it's safe to say that Clem definitely looses her finger for at least some of the endings of Season 2, and may loose it for other s2 endings depending on choices.
    Which, well, we kinda knew already.

Crips posted: »

They said that Javier is from a Cuban family, which we all figured out already. They also said what they said earlier; that it's both newcomer friendly and old veteran friendly. I guess they kinda hinted the Season 2 endings are important?

• Can I just say that woman was a terrible host. She kept talking about the lego game which took up a lot of time. She acted all awkward and kept pausing. Not to mentious her voice was almost unbearable. She made it sound like she was a big an of twd and Job, even though she asked all the same questions that were asked in the previous interviews with job. Awful.

Thanks a lot Lego game for taking off almost 10 minutes from the interview

• edited June 2016

sigh Nothing we already didn't know..Well, except that Javier is cuban and Clem's age, but Clem's age was already known if you know the timeline of the comics and everything. Can't believe I got so hyped over nothing.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

Previous interview questions being asked again wasn't her fault, but I agree she should have cut off the Lego people, or at least been consistent in also giving Telltale some extra lee way. They weren't even talking about the game at that point, so it would have been a good point to cut off at.

Can I just say that woman was a terrible host. She kept talking about the lego game which took up a lot of time. She acted all awkward and

• edited June 2016

She kept talking about the lego game which took up a lot of time.

Which is interesting because she seemed extremely bored with it lol.

Can I just say that woman was a terrible host. She kept talking about the lego game which took up a lot of time. She acted all awkward and

• Job actually did say Clem's age on the interviews before :\

I have to agree, it was pretty useless. I was expecting a bit more.

sigh Nothing we already didn't know..Well, except that Javier is cuban and Clem's age, but Clem's age was already known if you know the timeline of the comics and everything. Can't believe I got so hyped over nothing.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm surpried someone didn't signal her to finish the interview once it hit 12 as it looked like she was trying to make conversation to keep the Lego people on longer.

• Well, the thing about it probably being 5 episodes is new, but yeah, it's disappointing to say the least.

• So Clem is 13 or 14?

I need true number!

• edited June 2016

13 I think, since around two years passed since she was 11.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

So Clem is 13 or 14? I need true number!

• I don't think there is any way to calculate it this close. I mean, it is ZA, like Job said.

So Clem is 13 or 14? I need true number!

• xD

More of this!

P.S. @Crips - Polish logo - It's something new xD

I can read It, cause ukranian, russian and polish are very similar laun-ges.

enter image description here

(Speaking Russian) EDIT: My text turned invisible?!

• The issue is that every damn person that interviews Telltale asks the exact same questions that everybody else has already asked.

• It's was confirmed 5 episodes?

Well, the thing about it probably being 5 episodes is new, but yeah, it's disappointing to say the least.

• I give her 13,5 years :Р

13 I think, since around two years passed since she was 11.

• Well, I guess it is kind of tricky to think of questions that can be answered at this point.

But yeah, this particular interview didn't have any new information at all, which is disappointing.

AgentZ46 posted: »

The issue is that every damn person that interviews Telltale asks the exact same questions that everybody else has already asked.

• Job said something like the amount of episodes would be similar to Season 1 & 2. I took that as there being 5 episodes.

It's was confirmed 5 episodes?

• Yeah, if you guys didn't have the cirillic, many more Poles would speak it :P

Just kidding

• Thanks.

Job said something like the amount of episodes would be similar to Season 1 & 2. I took that as there being 5 episodes.

• ANYway I don't get It xD

Yeah, if you guys didn't have the cirillic, many more Poles would speak it :P Just kidding

• I just wanted to know who ate/cut off clem's finger ;(

• I WANTED TO KNOW WHO ATE CLEM'S FINGER. AJ OR KENNY

OR EVEN JANE

• aj, clearly

I just wanted to know who ate/cut off clem's finger ;(

• when you hear Telltale talk about major character death

when you see no one because Telltale has killed everyone you knew

when they add a new Lee flashback while you were sleeping decetnly for once

when you realize you have The Holy Hat that will protect you (but not the finger)

• looking at first gif - ok

looking at second gif - ok

looking at third gif - ok

looking at fourth gif what the fuck is this where did you fucking get this Mari why does this exist

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

when you hear Telltale talk about major character death when you see no one because Telltale has killed everyone you knew when

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Fourth gif source :P

enter link description here

looking at first gif - ok looking at second gif - ok looking at third gif - ok looking at fourth gif what the fuck is this where did you fucking get this Mari why does this exist

• My life is complete.

OzzyUK posted: »

Fourth gif source :P enter link description here

This discussion has been closed.