TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• 6:00 pm here. I figure I'd either get to see it in the morning or wait until the next day.

• Have we decided what the thing within the "the Walking Dead" logo is?

It looks round, like a soccer ball.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2016

I am pretty sure it's a head.

Look under the little triangle in the 'A', where you can see an eye. To the right of that in the 'D', there's parts of an ear.

Have we decided what the thing within the "the Walking Dead" logo is? It looks round, like a soccer ball.

• Yes, its a head...

I am pretty sure it's a head. Look under the little triangle in the 'A', where you can see an eye. To the right of that in the 'D', there's parts of an ear.

• edited June 2016

I heard this one pretty interesting theory on the promo image. Some people have theorized that the image represents the three main choices at the end of Season Two: Wellington, Howes, or Alone. On the left is Wellington, on the right is Howe's, and the face in the logo is alone. I'm sure this is overanalyzed as fuck and it's really just random buildings but I thought it was a pretty interesting interpretation.

Have we decided what the thing within the "the Walking Dead" logo is? It looks round, like a soccer ball.

• Will the conference be streamed on Twitch or IGNs website? Or both?

• TTG fanTTG fan Banned
    edited June 2016

it 2:12 where I live, when is it gonna start

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They have a twitch account that looks like it will be used for E3 so i guess it will be on there and possibly on their website too.

lupinb0y posted: »

Will the conference be streamed on Twitch or IGNs website? Or both?

• Cool, thanks a lot!

OzzyUK posted: »

They have a twitch account that looks like it will be used for E3 so i guess it will be on there and possibly on their website too.

• I would probably wait until tomorrow 'cause it's very late in my timezone :'(

• 11PM in my timezone, school exams tomorrow, WHO CARES

• Its 3am for me :'(

XxSoulxX posted: »

I would probably wait until tomorrow 'cause it's very late in my timezone

• 1 AM for me :( and tomorrow I got school at 8 so I gotta get some sleep :(, I guess I'll watch it in the morning

• Guys i created Facebook fan page (base) for The Walking Dead Season 3 where i will be posting all information,release dates,screenshots,trailers,release dates etc..so if you want to be part of community leave it there like button! :) thanks. https://www.facebook.com/The-Walking-Dead-Season-3-Video-Game-180940688974750/?fref=ts

• Nice thought but pointless when the first source of information will be straight from Telltale

NoTime posted: »

Guys i created Facebook fan page (base) for The Walking Dead Season 3 where i will be posting all information,release dates,screenshots,trai

• Wow, that is even later than my timezone...

It's 0:00 in my timezone

AdamRoberts posted: »

Its 3am for me

• 10hrs left can't wait!

• 9 hours left. :v

• Awesome!

Guys i created Facebook fan page (base) for The Walking Dead Season 3 where i will be posting all information,release dates,screenshots,trai

• http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160612T1500&p1=137&msg=The Walking Dead Season 3 E3 Panel&fromtheme=generic

This is the link where you can see the time, the second window with 'Converted time' is the time when it starts where you live.

TTG fan posted: »

it 2:12 where I live, when is it gonna start

• Well this page is not only for information from Telltale Games. This is fan base everyone can post on that page like discussion about episode,express your feelings,rumors about what happened in next episode etc.. :)

lmddawson posted: »

Nice thought but pointless when the first source of information will be straight from Telltale

• 7 hours, 51 minutes and 20 seconds x_x

• So what are we actually waiting for here? Are we just going to get a minute long trailer that only has like 25 seconds of actual footage, 15 seconds of which will be flashback clips? Or will we also be getting some story details and an interview?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's apparently going to be a teaser showing the dynamics of season 3 and the art style, Job Stauffer posted this on page 118 of the temporarily closed SEASON 3 Waiting Thread and i have bolded the part where he talks about the teaser.

Hey friends! I wanted to pop on here to say hi, and on behalf of all of us, thank you all for continuing to make this community awesome. I know I don't hop on here as much as the rest of our team, but rest assured, we are always following along and are incredibly fueled by your excitement!

The team has been working so hard this year on a lot of things for our upcoming projects that are always difficult to talk about ahead of time because we're always at risk of spoiling the surprise of the story experience. That said, the writers and designers and everyone in the studio have really been keeping 3M in business going through miles and miles of sticky notes - and everyone has been planning a rich and complex story experience we really think you're going to enjoy. The art team has also been working overtime, and while we aren't going to be drastically overhauling anything and suddenly be shooting for hyper-photo realism... they've definitely upped the ante on details for a style that leans even further into a non-photo realistic, living comic book approach that you'll see in both The Walking Dead AND our upcoming BATMAN project.

Very cool things are afoot here, and we can't wait to show you! For those nervous about that schedule, I can confirm, yes, we'll be there at 3pm PT - IGN has yet to update the schedule on their end. I should say that what's in store is just a teaser... a small morsel of something we've been working on - but it's a first look at the dynamics at play here for the next season, as well as a first glimpse at what the art team has been working on. We really hope you'll like it! It's not often we ever have something like this ready to show you this far ahead of a premiere, but you've all been super awesome, and even though this will be all over the internet --- we consider this one just for you. ;P

Thanks again for being awesome, and thanks again for keeping the whole team rallied by your excitement. Our fans mean the world to us, and in addition to working our hardest on great stories for you to play, we're also working hard this year on overhauling a lot of our community experience as well for things happening both here on our site, and even in the games themselves. It's a big year for Telltale, and we wouldn't be here doing this without you.

It's super late here in CA, but as we head into E3 next week and closer to two series premiering later this year ---- we just wanted to say.... THANKS!

Always reading, always watching. Thanks for being awesome!

• Job
    SemiSweet posted: »

So what are we actually waiting for here? Are we just going to get a minute long trailer that only has like 25 seconds of actual footage, 15 seconds of which will be flashback clips? Or will we also be getting some story details and an interview?

• I see, thank you for highlighting that for me! I hope it's enough to keep us going. Will the next lot of details be at Comic Con?

It's apparently going to be a teaser showing the dynamics of season 3 and the art style, Job Stauffer posted this on page 118 of the tempora

• Wow this place is getting sooo damn busy lately. You go TWD!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They did say we would get some information at comic con but they might have swapped it to E3 but hopefully we still get more info at comic con.

SemiSweet posted: »

I see, thank you for highlighting that for me! I hope it's enough to keep us going. Will the next lot of details be at Comic Con?

• will they show Clementine

They did say we would get some information at comic con but they might have swapped it to E3 but hopefully we still get more info at comic con.

• It's funny cause she did

That gif should end with her saying "I am going to kill you Lee!!!"

• That's why we have this forum. :P

Well this page is not only for information from Telltale Games. This is fan base everyone can post on that page like discussion about episode,express your feelings,rumors about what happened in next episode etc..

• Has anyone seen the screenshots for the Batman game? They look gorgeous! This is giving me high hopes for what Season 3 will look like!

• edited June 2016

Why not someone make a 'count down clock gif' for the time left for it to be released and then a mod put it in the thread description for everyone to see? Make everything easier.

• Why not someone make a 'count down clock gif' for the time left for it to be released and then a mod put it in the thread description for everyone to see? Make everything easier.

• edited June 2016

I said gif because I've seen something like that done before, where the clock showed on the threads description. I guess it wasn't exactly a gif but I'm not sure what else to call it.

HarjKS posted: »

There's a countdown right here. Also a 'count down clock gif' doesn't make any sense, since gifs don't last long and repeat.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

We did use a gif countdown in the past but the website we used closed down and there wasn't a good replacement.

I said gif because I've seen something like that done before, where the clock showed on the threads description. I guess it wasn't exactly a gif but I'm not sure what else to call it.

• Nobody knows that.

shhmoney posted: »

will they show Clementine

• I knew it!! And wow... That was a very useful gif. Oh well.

We did use a gif countdown in the past but the website we used closed down and there wasn't a good replacement.

• Five more hours!

This discussion has been closed.