TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• Who's ready? IM

• WHOS READY?! IM READY!!!

KLVGAMING posted: »

Who's ready? IM

• If they're going to tease Batman at about the same time as The Walking Dead: Season 3, and Batman already has a blog post, does that mean that Season 3 might have a blog post really really soon?

• Maybe but I imagine they'd want to save the big stuff for the panel

If they're going to tease Batman at about the same time as The Walking Dead: Season 3, and Batman already has a blog post, does that mean that Season 3 might have a blog post really really soon?

• When Telltale does announcements they usually have a blog post that comes with it, just so the information is handy.

If they're going to tease Batman at about the same time as The Walking Dead: Season 3, and Batman already has a blog post, does that mean that Season 3 might have a blog post really really soon?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The blog post is the Batman teaser but we will also more details later in the week, the Walking Dead teaser will be shown first on the stream but there will likely be a blog post during or after the stream finishes.

• Dont_Look_Back - you back!

I missed you!

So,,, TWD - and you again here? :)

I knew it!! And wow... That was a very useful gif. Oh well.

• hey guys where can we watch the walking dead reveal?they said to go to ign.com but where to click?

• Yes where do we go on IGN to view

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2016

I think it might be on their twitch account, the stream hasn't started yet but once it starts i will post the working link in here if the one below is wrong.

For now keep an eye on this link to see if anything starts

Yes where do we go on IGN to view

• enter image description here

Any day now!

• I imagine that Telltale or IGN will share more details closer to when the stream starts. As Ozzy says below, you might try checking out their Twitch channel, or they could also use a YouTube stream.

hey guys where can we watch the walking dead reveal?they said to go to ign.com but where to click?

• edited June 2016

the three longest hours of my life : D

• edited June 2016

Theory: In season 3, Kenny will shave his stache and your goal is to find his stache (and his beard in DLCs)

• Awesome idea :O

Eirahcaz posted: »

Theory: In season 3, Kenny will shave his stache and your goal is to find his stache (and his beard in DLCs)

3 hours everyone!

• soon

Don't jinx it.

• edited June 2016

Lets play TWD S1 again while we're waiting. ;)

3 hours everyone!

• Super stoked to see what happens! :D

3 hours everyone!

• Just a reminder, I think Batman will be Telltale's main focus at E3 as Telltale said that they would show more info at Comic Con. So, after tonight, it's possible that most of the E3 info we get will just be slightly vague information in interviews/etc. Unlike Batman, I think tonight's going to be the main day for Season 3.

• I did both seasons a week ago to get ready!

Daniel_701 posted: »

Lets play TWD S1 again while we're waiting.

• Yes I am back, somewhat. Thanks lol.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Dont_Look_Back - you back! I missed you! So,,, TWD - and you again here?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The IGN Twitch stream is now online and is due to stream the EA panel shortly, after that is the EA post show and then The Walking Dead.

Schedule: http://ign.com/events/e3

Stream link:

Eirahcaz posted: »

• I think 11 P.M.?

• Thanks, ozzy!

OzzyUK posted: »

The IGN Twitch stream is now online and is due to stream the EA panel shortly, after that is the EA post show and then The Walking Dead. Schedule: http://ign.com/events/e3 Stream link:

• Only an hour and thirteen minutes left. I sure can't wait to see how fucking slow they go by.

• EA's E3 conference is on; even if you aren't into much of EA's games, you can watch that to pass time. That's what I'm doing, even though I don't play a lot of EA games. (Make sure to follow the IGN stream; they are the ones who are covering the Season 3 reveal after!)

ralo229 posted: »

Only an hour and thirteen minutes left. I sure can't wait to see how fucking slow they go by.

• 1 Hour everyone!

Get Hype for this! (And for Cleganebowl...)

• Same, it's not great but it passes the time.

EA's E3 conference is on; even if you aren't into much of EA's games, you can watch that to pass time. That's what I'm doing, even though I

• Get ready for more model swaps xD. Not sure if anybody remembers me.

1 Hour everyone! Get Hype for this! (And for Cleganebowl...)

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I remember.

Get ready for more model swaps xD. Not sure if anybody remembers me.

• Keeping my fingers crossed we'll find out who the PC will be. (Also knocking on wood to make sure it won't be a disappointment.)

• I REALLY hope we get more interaction with the 400 Days characters this season, because aside from Bonnie in season 2, we got very little of it.

• Heart rate elevating.

30 minutes.

• here for season 1,here for season 2,here for season 3 :D

This discussion has been closed.