The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Yeah, I noticed that too. Some of them are obviously concept art.

Louche posted: »

Is it just me or are there a bunch of random zombies in the avatar section that don't even exist in the actual game? Never noticed them before.

• edited February 2018

Going by a comment from @marccost3 and some deleted scenes, how do you think Luke would've handled the bridge situation if Alvin had volunteered to go in Clementine's stead?

• They probably would have both died. Luke would break the boards and fall like always, and being a big fat guy Alvin wouldn't have been quick or resourceful enough to kill the remaining walkers.

DabigRG posted: »

Going by a comment from @marccost3 and some deleted scenes, how do you think Luke would've handled the bridge situation if Alvin had volunteered to go in Clementine's stead?

• I'm surprised you didn't just say they all fall down.

They probably would have both died. Luke would break the boards and fall like always, and being a big fat guy Alvin wouldn't have been quick or resourceful enough to kill the remaining walkers.

• A missed opportunity for certain. Lol

I'm surprised you didn't just say they all fall down.

• do i have to pay 50$ for update my TWD games previews bought on PS4 ?
    will this be the last TWD game from TTG or only the last for this story ?

• Credit to @javispudding for this point, but why isn't there a "Your Javier became ___" screen?

• Cuz Telltale knew he didn't need one. He's already perfect.

Credit to @javispudding for this point, but why isn't there a "Your Javier became ___" screen?

• The graphics are only updated on the Telltale collection. $50 is way too high of a price tag especially if you already own the games. Plus they took out all of the unique credit songs from s1e5, s2e1, s2e2, s2e3, and s2e4.

S4 is going to be the last entry for Clementine and her story, but they're going to explore brand new storylines and characters further down the road.

gcardoso21 posted: »

do i have to pay 50$ for update my TWD games previews bought on PS4 ? will this be the last TWD game from TTG or only the last for this story ?

• Well, considering he's not as personally descript as the other playable characters and especially his family, it might've been nice to get a sum up of what kinda person he ultimately was outside of his actions and his two/three personas.

Cuz Telltale knew he didn't need one. He's already perfect.

• enter image description here

Who do you think made this chart?

• I thought silent Javi was his best persona. It got way better reactions out of the other charaters.

Well, considering he's not as personally descript as the other playable characters and especially his family, it might've been nice to get a sum up of what kinda person he ultimately was outside of his actions and his two/three personas.

• I say Kate thought of the idea, and Gabe could've been forced to make it.

Who do you think made this chart?

• edited February 2018

I meant his raw characterization as a cocky quipper, an accommodating family man, and the rare seething vengeance seeker.

I thought silent Javi was his best persona. It got way better reactions out of the other charaters.

• Huh. Interesting theory.

If that's true, it's funny to see him list her as "Katie." Even though I treat it as her real name.

I say Kate thought of the idea, and Gabe could've been forced to make it.

• edited February 2018

I mean, my Javi ended up being all three of those things. Just sayin

I meant his raw characterization as a cocky quipper, an accommodating family man, and the rare seething vengeance seeker.

• By personas, I probably should've said raw characterizations/layers.

I mean, my Javi ended up being all three of those things. Just sayin

• Why did Telltale choose to underplay sexuality for the most part? These games are rated M, and it comes up in the comics a lot.
    They weren't squeamish about showing hooker boobs in Wolf Among Us, so what gives here?
    Lee is trapped in a motel with attractive women for three months, there ought to be some more tension there, you know? Why is the flirtation present so mild, but the violence is so graphic? These double standards really bother me. Never mind the other topic of rape in a post-apocalyptic world.

• edited February 2018

pfft, looks like carlos and a more attractive tavia

Um, any particular reason they look like this here?

• random concept art gets avatars, but not Becca :dizzy:

Yeah, I noticed that too. Some of them are obviously concept art.

• Hey, I was the one that brought up the lilo and stitch thing.
    It's certainly possible, why weren't their parents in the birthday photo?
    Also I remember someone speculating that Stephanie and Shel were friends before the zombie apoc.

I like the pet store idea. Could tie in with her being so upset at seeing a puppy being eaten. That too! How do you think thei

• I believe I heard a while ago that one of the mobile app stores became fussy over the nudity in TWAU and that caused complications with the episode releases, and Telltale just decided to tone it down for future titles to make it easier to release for mobile. If that's not it then I have no clue.

Why did Telltale choose to underplay sexuality for the most part? These games are rated M, and it comes up in the comics a lot. They weren'

• That's what im saying. Judging from the picture it seems like She was raising Becca herself. Maybe they were orphans.

I don't think Stephanie and Shel knew each other before because apparently Stephanie was with Roman originally.

Hey, I was the one that brought up the lilo and stitch thing. It's certainly possible, why weren't their parents in the birthday photo? Also I remember someone speculating that Stephanie and Shel were friends before the zombie apoc.

• I know, right? I thought it might've been a deleted scene or something at first.

random concept art gets avatars, but not Becca :dizzy:

Yeah, little odd how Vince is the only one to get one.

Hey, I was the one that brought up the lilo and stitch thing.

I know. I just didn't feel like bringing it up.

It's certainly possible, why weren't their parents in the birthday photo?

Because they were the ones who took it?
    Idk. :confused:

Also I remember someone speculating that Stephanie and Shel were friends before the zombie apoc.

Hm...maybe. Would add to the shock of Becca turning on her so strikingly.

pfft, looks like carlos and a more attractive tavia

• Should you ask the staff this? And since the next season's going to revolve around a teenager in the apocalypse, I don't think they're going to change this. Maybe if this was Gabe's story, but not Clem.

Why did Telltale choose to underplay sexuality for the most part? These games are rated M, and it comes up in the comics a lot. They weren'

• edited February 2018

Glasses ?? Only kidding ??

If Sarah had her own hat much like Clementine, what would it be? Or, alternately/even better, what other accessory could she have?

• edited February 2018

Well, I could but I'm far too bashful.
    Also, three of the games had adult protagonists. So, really...

Should you ask the staff this? And since the next season's going to revolve around a teenager in the apocalypse, I don't think they're going to change this. Maybe if this was Gabe's story, but not Clem.

• Right, I forgot about that. Still, I didn't get that impression.

That's what im saying. Judging from the picture it seems like She was raising Becca herself. Maybe they were orphans. I don't think Stephanie and Shel knew each other before because apparently Stephanie was with Roman originally.

• Well I have no idea what mobile apps have to do with it, but that wouldn't be surprising. For a long time it seemed like nudity was completely taboo in video games. Now it seems they're pushing the limits a bit. But they should do that! Censorship is not cool.

It is really odd seeing actual cartoon boobs. But maybe that would explain why Game of Thrones had no nudity in it, and there's a game based on a series notorious for sexuality.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I believe I heard a while ago that one of the mobile app stores became fussy over the nudity in TWAU and that caused complications with the

• Yeah... I got nothing to add. :(

I know, right? I thought it might've been a deleted scene or something at first. random concept art gets avatars, but not Becca

• Do you think Vince is truly scared of walkers/living in the apocalypse? Or do you think he has a new lease on life considering he was going to be confined to prison for a very long time?

• Both, obviously. Granted, he's far more stoic and diligent than other people are, but the point still stands that dealing with a post-outbreak world is generally preferable to spending many of your days in a 10 x 8 ft cell.

Do you think Vince is truly scared of walkers/living in the apocalypse? Or do you think he has a new lease on life considering he was going to be confined to prison for a very long time?

• Petition to see Joan boobs? Yay or nay?

Well I have no idea what mobile apps have to do with it, but that wouldn't be surprising. For a long time it seemed like nudity was complete

• Lmao I I just got a flashback of Joan getting devoured and her breast popping out :D

Melton23 posted: »

Petition to see Joan boobs? Yay or nay?

• edited February 2018

@Melton23 posted: » Petition to see Joan boobs? Yay or nay?
    @thewalkingclementine posted: »Lmao I I just got a flashback of Joan getting devoured and her breast popping out

WATTDAFOOOOOQ!!!

Lmao I I just got a flashback of Joan getting devoured and her breast popping out

• When you go to your thread to see what's new and then you see this :joy:

@Melton23 posted: » Petition to see Joan boobs? Yay or nay? @thewalkingclementine posted: »Lmao I I just got a flashback of Joan getting devoured and her breast popping out WATTDAFOOOOOQ!!!

• I was thinking of saying Joyce’s breasts first but then thought to myself “she’s old so she’s probably dead now”

Fangirl101 posted: »

When you go to your thread to see what's new and then you see this

• I "love" how your priority is about the fact that she's probably dead rather than the fact that she's a [disgusting] old lady.

I was thinking of saying Joyce’s breasts first but then thought to myself “she’s old so she’s probably dead now”

• Oh God :joy:

I was thinking of saying Joyce’s breasts first but then thought to myself “she’s old so she’s probably dead now”

• Does Gabe ever remove his backpack and/or use it for anything?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.