The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• And flip it. Holy shit...!

Louche posted: »

I know, right? Just color the hair.

• If they had put it to a vote, which Cabin Group members would favor either side of the Shed plan?

• edited January 2018
    Shed I No shed
    Carlos I Luke
    Rebecca I Alvin
    Nick I Pete
    I Sarah (If she knew what happened)

So Sarah would've broken up the vote if it were honest opinion.

Edit: If it were to go differently...

Shed I No shed I Shoot her (Could still count as no shed)
    Carlos I Luke I Rebecca
    I Alvin I Nick
    I Pete I
    I Sarah I
  • Shed | No shed
    Carlos | Luke
    Rebecca | Alvin
    Nick | Pete
    Blank | Sarah (If she knew what happened)

It's funny, because I actually believe Luke & Pete would swap places with Rebecca and Nick on that plan.

Also, how did you do that underline?

So Sarah would've broken up the vote if it were honest opinion.

That was my thought as well, hence an extra incentive for Carlos to not only keep her in the house, but also explicitly tell her not to talk to Clementine while pretending not to know about her book.

Shed I No shed Carlos I Luke Rebecca I Alvin Nick I Pete I Sarah (If she knew what happened) So

• edited January 2018

It's funny, because I actually believe Luke & Pete would swap places with Rebecca and Nick on that plan.

Huh, I didn't see it like that. Nick and Rebecca just wanted to shoot her. :lol: With Luke, I'm sure he was convinced that she didn't have a walker bite but was overruled in his opinion that the shed wasn't necessary. Pete, is very questionable, he seemed like he wasn't for it or against it, given the first part of the discussion.
    [45:00]

Also, how did you do that underline?

I'm not sure about the markdown way of doing it, but <u>text</u> seems to do the trick.

Edit: Just figured out something.

If you ever wanted to make a proper table in a post, Look at this code.

<u>Shed</u> | I | <u>No shed</u>
    :--------:|:-:|-----
    Carlos | I | Luke
    Rebecca | I | Alvin
    Nick | I | Pete
    | I | Sarah (If she knew what happened)

It took me a bit to figure out, but if you use this type of formatting you can make tables. The colons are used for aligning letters in a column. Colons to either side of the dashes make words centered on a column, a colon to the right makes words in a column right-aligned, and regular dashes makes things left-aligned. You can add more "|'s" and dashes to the format line to add more columns as you please. Just be sure the add the "|'s" to your data rows, too. The center column has the letter "I" in it to make a column full of dividing symbols in the preview.

The final product is the table you responded to

DabigRG posted: »

Shed | No shed Carlos | Luke Rebecca | Alvin Nick | Pete Blank | Sarah (If she knew what happened) It's funny, because

• edited January 2018

Just testing stuff....

If they had put it to a vote, which Cabin Group members would favor either side of the Shed plan?

• edited January 2018

Side note:I was gonna ask if Sarah comes outside if you don't try to plead to anyone, but the video answered my question just as I thought of it.

Huh, I didn't see it like that. Nick and Rebecca just wanted to shoot her. :lol:

Exactly.

With Luke, I'm sure he was convinced that she didn't have a walker bite but was overruled in his opinion that the shed wasn't necessary.

Maybe. He tells Nick that he just wants to be sure before they do anything conclusive right after they close the shed doors, but he spends most of the house meeting arguing for her innocence alongside Alvin and Pete, which Carlos eventually supports.

Pete, is very questionable, he seemed like he wasn't for it or against it, given the first part of the discussion.

He does emphasize that his priority is saving her life, which going along with the shed plan would prove if his bullshit detector was right.

I'm not sure about the markdown way of doing it, but text seems to do the trick.

Thanks pal! I need to make a list of these commands to have on standby at some point.

It's funny, because I actually believe Luke & Pete would swap places with Rebecca and Nick on that plan. Huh, I didn't see it li

• Does Alvin, Rebecca, Pete, and later Luke's models animate during the kitchen conversation?

• He tells Nick that he just wants to be sure before they do anything conclusive right after they close the shed doors, but he spends most of the house meeting arguing for her innocence alongside Alvin and Pete, which Carlos eventually supports.

I see. So yah, him trying to prove her innocence could be an act on his true opinion. Same with Pete.

He does emphasize that his priority is saving her life, which going along with the shed plan would prove if his bullshit detector was right.

So, in honest opinion, he doesn't want to put her in the shed because he trusts what Clem told him. But to prove a point he let's her be locked up.

Thanks pal! I need to make a list of these commands to have on standby at some point.

Sure thing. And if you can figure out what I told you about tables in the last comment, that could come in handy, too.

Side note:I was gonna ask if Sarah comes outside if you don't try to plead to anyone, but the video answered my question just as I thought o

• But this isn't too crazy, I guess. Telltale has a small staff.

And flip it. Holy shit...!

• How this thread looks sometimes:

• "I'll make that bastard wish the cancer had got him..."

Do you think it's possible that Kenny found and killed Vernon after he was separated from the group?

• What was Roman and the pitstop group feeding the watchdogs? Looks like the guts of someone/something but what is the most likely explanation?

• edited January 2018

The people they either executed for their crimes. (Like Stephanie) Or what was left of the people they killed out on the road. Walkers like fresh meat, so they wouldn't take anything that has been lying on the ground for a few days. That's why Carley/Doug's body hadn't been partially devoured by a random roamer when Russell found them.

What was Roman and the pitstop group feeding the watchdogs? Looks like the guts of someone/something but what is the most likely explanation?

• No. The other Cancer Group members show up in 400 Days and Joyce angrily alludes to the plan going sideways.

Meanwhile, Kenny was gonna show up in Season 2 one way or another and he was no worse for wear in the version we got, so it's unlikely they met again.

Not to mention he got separated from the group around presumably 4 or 5 pm, which would've been at least 3 hours after they took the Boat.

"I'll make that bastard wish the cancer had got him..." Do you think it's possible that Kenny found and killed Vernon after he was separated from the group?

• I've been wondering about that a number of times.
    I suppose they're just random walker intenstines that the watchdogs ate simply because they were given them by the Pitstop Group, who were still alive and thus available to eat at some point.

What was Roman and the pitstop group feeding the watchdogs? Looks like the guts of someone/something but what is the most likely explanation?

• The way the group behaved when the Hispanic guy is taken captive makes me think that they never had to execute anyone before

The people they either executed for their crimes. (Like Stephanie) Or what was left of the people they killed out on the road. Walkers like

• So what do we think happened to Vernon then?

No. The other Cancer Group members show up in 400 Days and Joyce angrily alludes to the plan going sideways. Meanwhile, Kenny was gonna s

• I don't think we've ever seen walkers eating other walkers. They just eat humans or the recently deceased.

I've been wondering about that a number of times. I suppose they're just random walker intenstines that the watchdogs ate simply because they were given them by the Pitstop Group, who were still alive and thus available to eat at some point.

• Heh.

Honestly, I'm wondering how you managed to post three...posts with only one showing up as new for me.

How this thread looks sometimes:

• edited January 2018

The boat probably stalled out or some shit and he either went down with it or lost his right to lead the group and/or was kicked out of the group. Joyce's tone is what suggests the latter as a possibility.

I recall someone having a theory that Molly may have pulled a fast one on the group with the engine and that led to Vernon inadvertently doing the group a favor.

So what do we think happened to Vernon then?

• Well, it had to be people they recently killed. Or else it doesn't make any sense.

The way the group behaved when the Hispanic guy is taken captive makes me think that they never had to execute anyone before

• Oh yeah, that was my theory. That Molly leaving with the battery for a while and then acting sketchy when she returned was actually her swapping out the good battery for a dead one. If that was actually the case then Vernon unknowingly did us a favor.

The boat probably stalled out or some shit and he either went down with it or lost his right to lead the group and/or was kicked out of the

• I don't think we've ever seen walkers eating other walkers. They just eat humans or the recently deceased.

It's vaguely possible. I know the ANF teaser has a branded walker just get up to go eat a random corpse that just happened to be lying around, if you wanna count that.

It's also possible that they might've pricked their fingers and dripped some blood over the stuff, causing the walkers to just tear into it. Officer Bennett's walker was mainly focusing on one intestine, after all.

Oh yeah, that was my theory. That Molly leaving with the battery for a while and then acting sketchy when she returned was actually her swa

• Woah. Like a backwards gut thing. Put walker blood on yourself to make them see you as another walker, put human blood on something and they will act like it's fresh human meat. That's something Kirkman hasn't shown us, but it seems highly logical.

I don't think we've ever seen walkers eating other walkers. They just eat humans or the recently deceased. It's vaguely possible. I

• I know this was brought up a number of times in the past, but it's worth directly querying about: Given the correlation of a number of details involving Arvo, Jane, and herself, do you believe Sarah was supposed to actually participate in the Observation Deck Defense?

• Probably not, honestly. She was still shaken up about Carlos’ death and was too nervous to move about the herd attacking the deck.

Besides, what could she have done? She hasn’t even fired a gun let alone kill a walker before.

I know this was brought up a number of times in the past, but it's worth directly querying about: Given the correlation of a number of detai

• I meant from a storytelling/writing standpoint.

She was still shaken up about Carlos’ death and was too nervous to move about the herd attacking the deck.

Wasn't she the one who saw the heard coming in the first place? Not to mention the moonwalk she does as some as the gameplay kicks in.

Besides, what could she have done? She hasn’t even fired a gun let alone kill a walker before.

Eh, technically not true....
    enter image description here
    :lol:
    Plus, it's not like it was explicitly a shoot or die situation either. They were literally just taking out as many as they could from a distance (before inevitably having to block the gate physically anyway) and pointing and pulling the trigger isn't exactly rocket science.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Probably not, honestly. She was still shaken up about Carlos’ death and was too nervous to move about the herd attacking the deck. Besides, what could she have done? She hasn’t even fired a gun let alone kill a walker before.

• Is the moment with Kate's fucked up eyes still in the game after the patch?

• enter image description here
    enter image description

What exactly causes these distinctions, out of curiosity?

• I think if Clementine goes with you or not

What exactly causes these distinctions, out of curiosity?

• Damn, delving deep here with the theories. I like that.

I don't think we've ever seen walkers eating other walkers. They just eat humans or the recently deceased. It's vaguely possible. I

• If Wyatt was abandoned by Eddie, how long do you think he wandered in the woods for? How did he even survive

• Plot armor.

If Wyatt was abandoned by Eddie, how long do you think he wandered in the woods for? How did he even survive

• edited January 2018

Does anyone have a list of Save File Chapter names for all of the episodes?

EDIT:Here's an example of what can count as one
    enter image description here

• Idk about the Observation Deck, specifically. But I think she would've used a gun in that episode, had they not rewritten it to shit.

I know this was brought up a number of times in the past, but it's worth directly querying about: Given the correlation of a number of detai

• DabigRG posted: »

Does anyone have a list of Save File Chapter names for all of the episodes? EDIT:Here's an example of what can count as one

• Really, I only specified that event specifically because it's a major scene where all of those details could've added up in a nearly perfect manner.

Idk about the Observation Deck, specifically. But I think she would've used a gun in that episode, had they not rewritten it to shit.

• Okay, so for years, TV Tropes' YMMV page has this entry:

Rooting for the Empire: As it turns out, a lot of people like Carver because he's more interesting than our bland, not-really-fleshed-out "heroes". Even if the protagonists did had some different personality (which was kind of rare when you think about it) they were still badly written.

I've been wondering for quite a while, what exactly were they trying to get at with the bolded portion?

• Sounds like they're trying to say the cabin group was bland. It's fair to say if you consider the underwhelming characters of Alvin, Rebecca, Carlos, and Luke. I wouldn't sweat it too much though, tvtropes feels like a Wikipedia entry at times.

Okay, so for years, TV Tropes' YMMV page has this entry: Rooting for the Empire: As it turns out, a lot of people like Carver because

Sign in to comment in this discussion.