Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• Dammit I was about to comment some of these. Lucky you ;).

City of Light Spoilers!! Depending on wether Bruce looses a piece of his ear or Alfred's eye is blow up (Remove Cowl/Attack Vicki), Lucio

• The change of the suit in the final act was a nod to the Joel Shumacher's movies:
    Batman Forever: given that the bat cave is destroyed batman is forced to rely on an un-tested prototype suit (old prototype suit).
    Batman & Robin: in the finale the whole bat family comes out with an upgraded black and silver anti-freeze suit (Upgraded armored suit)

• edited December 2016

Ok so I haven't been here for a while which is funny since I made the biggest post for Episode 1. Anyway most stuff is covered so ill just add my two cents.

1) If you chose to go after Penguin, Gordon will be wounded protecting the police department. Batman will urge him to see a doctor and he wont be seen in the Asylum Attack, instead Montoya will take is place and help Batman.

2) If Batman fails the QTA to capture Grogans killer he will run down the hall and be shot by Gordon, this makes him a determinant character.

3) The message Alfred sends changes based on the color of battech you picked. Sadly I haven't seen all versions so far so I can't tell you the variations.

4) The lives of Harvey's hostages are determinant. They will only live if Bruce openly tries to bring Harvey back to his senses and reminds him of his life before his other personality returned. If Bruce remains silent or speaks in a negative way to Harvey, he will execute them based on his coin.

5) Surprisingly the Children of Arkham member is the only hostage Harvey will not threaten under any circumstance.

6) The final confrontation takes place on a old abandoned church under Arkham. This is not the first time religion has been allegorized Batman. The is because through the years many of his writers have been Christian. In fact Batman himself has been seen praying in several iterations, most famously promising to God he will protect Gotham after the death of his parents.

7) Vicky's entire dialogue during and after the battle changes based on whether Batman unmasked or not:

a) If you unmasked :

As the celling falls down : "You belong in this place, Bruce. Lost, forgotten...Buried. And Gotham will not mourn. The sins of the Wayne bloodline end here!"

While escaping : "I see your true face. I'll never trust you"

b) If you didn't unmask :

As the celling falls down : "You belong in this darkness, Batman. You'll be buried with it. You... and the butler."

While escaping : "This is how it was meant to be."

• edited December 2016

The message Alfred sends changes based on the color of battech you picked. Sadly I haven't seen all versions so far so I can't tell you the variations.

Mmm, I think I got them all:

• Blue Tech (Blue Chalk): Alfred highlights three words "she/will/liberate". He then has an arrow pointing to Arkham and many of Vicki's people drawings fleeing from Arkham.
    • Red Tech (Orange Chalk): Alfred highlights some letters "she/tak-i-ng/me" and then an arrow pointing to Arkham.
    • Yellow Tech (Yellow Chalk): Alfred highlights three words "shall be/unlocked" and then there's an huge arrow pointing to Arkham's drawing.
    • Purple Tech (Purple Chalk): Alfred highlights two words "to/Arkham" and then there's a huge line pointing to Arkham.

Yellow and Blue are the ones that gives you more information on Vicki's plans. Funly, they seem to be the less and more picked color. Maybe that was intentional!

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ok so I haven't been here for a while which is funny since I made the biggest post for Episode 1. Anyway most stuff is covered so ill just a

• *unleashed for yellow, not unlocked. But it's pretty damn cool how your bat tech color changes this scene.

The message Alfred sends changes based on the color of battech you picked. Sadly I haven't seen all versions so far so I can't tell you the

• edited December 2016

God dammit @IronWoodLover beat me to the punch!

• Does wesker make a cameo anywhere?

• You see, since my tests have already ended, I get waaaaaayyyyy too much free time! If I see the smallest thing to help me escape boredom, I just can't help it, I go and take it.

BroKenny posted: »

God dammit @IronWoodLover beat me to the punch!

• I think the jumping off the balcony or fetal position happens based on throw or pocket regardless of what decision you interrupt by catching the coin.

City of Light Spoilers!! Depending on wether Bruce looses a piece of his ear or Alfred's eye is blow up (Remove Cowl/Attack Vicki), Lucio

• There's a pic of Vicki with the vales foster boy implying she cared about him.

• You can see his sock puppet coming out of one of the cells.

zeke10 posted: »

Does wesker make a cameo anywhere?

• You know those traps near the end of episode 5?

You can actually avoid those traps if you stop moving as soon as you hear the ticking start. Just stay still, and they eventually trigger, with no harm done.

• Harvey's coin tosses are actually up to chance in Episode 5.

If you fail to get through to Harvey when he's about to execute Deborah, his coin will either end up on the damaged side or the undamaged side. I assume it's the same with the other hostages as well.

I really like that they added that detail in there.

• The boss fight sequence in City of Light is actually somewhat similar to the Bloody Mary one in Cry Wolf, especially in the labyrinth hearing the voice but not where it's coming from. It's not exactly the same but some parallels exist like that in it.

Also, there exists a way to part with Selina as enemies, but you have to be very hostile (like me) in that conversation.

The reason why John Doe is able to escape is because while "all inmates are accounted for", Dr. Leland stated (who I think should have been Dr. Quinzeel, but that's me) that no records exist on John. I also think that bar he was in was the same from Episode 2.

• Socko: I'm gonna fuck you mugs up

Poogers555 posted: »

You can see his sock puppet coming out of one of the cells.

• edited December 2016

If you took her claw from her apartment in episode 3, Selina actually comments on it when you confront her in episode 5.

It even adds a new branch of dialogue.

• Those orange glowy rings that the penguin used, easteregg referring to Gortys's energy chassis?

• Does anyone have any idea what choice decides which Batsuit you get in EP5? It's eiither a new and improved one or an old prototype.

I also noticed the confrontation with Zsasz is different. You either take him down on your own or Gordon shoots him in the hand and bitch slaps him with a tray.

• Bruce Wayne is left handed or doesnt know how you are "suppose" to wear a watch.

• Also, you know who else was left handed? Rhys. Clearly this means Rhys is Batman.

Bruce Wayne is left handed or doesnt know how you are "suppose" to wear a watch.

• Need to check socks to 100% confirm.

Also, you know who else was left handed? Rhys. Clearly this means Rhys is Batman.

• Thank you, cool to know that the coin flips are actually coin flips

Harvey's coin tosses are actually up to chance in Episode 5. If you fail to get through to Harvey when he's about to execute Deborah, his

• Bruce probably has alot of clothes. If we ever get a season 2, I demand a scene where we just play "dress up Bruce" choose our creamy shirts and ties, pick out some nice pokadot socks!

Dozurany posted: »

Need to check socks to 100% confirm.

• I believe it is if you went after Harvey or Oz in episode four. You get the more advanced suit if you saved the tech and the less advanced one if you sacrifice it.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Does anyone have any idea what choice decides which Batsuit you get in EP5? It's eiither a new and improved one or an old prototype. I al

• Put his damn tie on properly so he doesn't have to adjust it fifty times. Harvey had that same problem but something tells me he'll have bigger problems in season two.

Bruce probably has alot of clothes. If we ever get a season 2, I demand a scene where we just play "dress up Bruce" choose our creamy shirts and ties, pick out some nice pokadot socks!

• Well hey, why be a billionaire if you can't be a little eccentric? Let's have nothing but goofy socks to pick from. Not one nice, solid black pair in sight. Then through achievements unlock suits with mixed pinstripes and solids. Then the resemblance will be uncanny

Bruce probably has alot of clothes. If we ever get a season 2, I demand a scene where we just play "dress up Bruce" choose our creamy shirts and ties, pick out some nice pokadot socks!

• I demand a Batman T-shirt. Everyone thinks it's tacky and Bruce is such a dork.

Well hey, why be a billionaire if you can't be a little eccentric? Let's have nothing but goofy socks to pick from. Not one nice, solid bl

• Lol. Bruce playing it up as a Batman fanboy just for kicks. He's got Batman socks, ties, jackets, and backpacks

Sarah1281 posted: »

I demand a Batman T-shirt. Everyone thinks it's tacky and Bruce is such a dork.

• I think it's whether or not you made Lucius stay or leave Wayne Enterprises or not.
    Not sure yet but I'll get back to to this once I complete some of my alternate playthroughs

Sarah1281 posted: »

I believe it is if you went after Harvey or Oz in episode four. You get the more advanced suit if you saved the tech and the less advanced one if you sacrifice it.

• Well I got the advanced suit wiith Lucius at Wayne Enterprises so I don't think that's it.

I think it's whether or not you made Lucius stay or leave Wayne Enterprises or not. Not sure yet but I'll get back to to this once I complete some of my alternate playthroughs

• Bruce finds it funny, it annoys everyone else who knows who he is, and it's the best defense against anyone else figuring out who he is. Nobody can believe anyone as cool and badass as Batman would wear his own T-shit.

Lol. Bruce playing it up as a Batman fanboy just for kicks. He's got Batman socks, ties, jackets, and backpacks

• It's neat that they added that detail - I was hoping they also would have done so for Episode 3 when Harvey chooses whether to hurt Bruce or Selina. I think, then, he would always hurt Selina, but it's cool that they added the random chance factor here.

Harvey's coin tosses are actually up to chance in Episode 5. If you fail to get through to Harvey when he's about to execute Deborah, his

• There's actually a fun extra thing in the "Your choices" area now. If you go all the way to the end you get a season overview of how you you're been playing the game.

Merciful or brutal, Cunning or honest and other stuff, it's really cool, you should definitely check it out.

• I played it twice but in the end it doesn't shows me my choices. It say i have to refresh stats but when i do nothing appens

There's actually a fun extra thing in the "Your choices" area now. If you go all the way to the end you get a season overview of how you yo

• I noticed that later too. I was 50/50 for every choice.

There's actually a fun extra thing in the "Your choices" area now. If you go all the way to the end you get a season overview of how you yo

• When planning you're attack on Lady Arkham, you can see The Joker just sitting at one of the benches, watching the chaos unfold.

• Does anyone have a playthrough of it?

• No idea, but screenshots are posted on the your choices thread for episode 5

Does anyone have a playthrough of it?

• When you get to episode 5 you have you have to press right. Or maybe you're choices aren't loading properly.

Lupotto88 posted: »

I played it twice but in the end it doesn't shows me my choices. It say i have to refresh stats but when i do nothing appens

• I go that too. I think it may be a bug and your choices aren't loading properly. But hey, 100% combat proficiency. ^_^

I noticed that later too. I was 50/50 for every choice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.