Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• Maybe it was something they scrapped along the way, but forgot to remove fully from the game files?

ClemRanger posted: »

In ep 2, if you slam the villain into the TV and break it, the characters stand around watching the broken TV with no image on it: And later, this appears instead of the footage of Wayne snr experimenting on his patients

• edited December 2016

If you choose to do the 'deed' with Selina, when you wake up and choose the silent option the dialogue goes as follows.
    Selina: You're doing it again...
    Bruce: What?
    Selina: That creepy stare thing...

• I think that may have been a bug in your game.

In ep 2, if you slam the villain into the TV and break it, the characters stand around watching the broken TV with no image on it: And later, this appears instead of the footage of Wayne snr experimenting on his patients

• I had the same bug and I didn't even break the screen. I wish I had recorded it.

• If you look real closely on the arms of Harvey/Two-Face's private police force, you can see a crest with a person, split down to the middle in black and white.

• Bannang is apparently in Batman. Its are mission to find it!

• I remember this being talked about before, but has anyone found banang in Batman? I asked TTG staff and they said there was. https://clips.twitch.tv/skybound/FairManateeVoHiYo

• Well, they didnt straight up confirm that there IS Banang, but it seems that it probably is in there somewhere.

Kinda weird though, I think most people like myself figured it would have been in Selina's apartment somewhere, but it seems like it wasnt.

• Maybe episode 5? I'm sure they must have all played a build of it a few times.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, they didnt straight up confirm that there IS Banang, but it seems that it probably is in there somewhere. Kinda weird though, I thi

• Just so people don't get their hopes up, he seemed pretty sure it was in there but didn't know for sure.

I remember this being talked about before, but has anyone found banang in Batman? I asked TTG staff and they said there was. https://clips.twitch.tv/skybound/FairManateeVoHiYo

• Maybe its in the bar, but we have to look around carefully first.

Maybe episode 5? I'm sure they must have all played a build of it a few times.

• In ep3 there's a bit of dialogue suggesting that Selina used to have someone she was close to.

If you don't sleep with her and pick the dialogue "I prefer to stay in you'll get this dialogue:

Bruce: "According to Alfred I don't get out enough"

Selina: "You two are close huh?"

Bruce: "You don't have anyone like that?"

Selina: "I used to"

• I heard someone saying that Jack Billy (The patient who walks in circles in Episode 4) and the police officer who wanted to search Bruce's car are voiced by Nolan North. Is that true?

• The officer does sound alot like Nolan, I guess we'd need to watch the credits. I do think it be a little weird for him to come in and play such a minor character though.

AronDracula posted: »

I heard someone saying that Jack Billy (The patient who walks in circles in Episode 4) and the police officer who wanted to search Bruce's car are voiced by Nolan North. Is that true?

• Not to mention there are a lot of video game characters we didn't know were played by Nolan North.

The officer does sound alot like Nolan, I guess we'd need to watch the credits. I do think it be a little weird for him to come in and play such a minor character though.

• I just checked the credits for Episode 4, and Nolan North was not listed.

I heard someone saying that Jack Billy (The patient who walks in circles in Episode 4) and the police officer who wanted to search Bruce's car are voiced by Nolan North. Is that true?

• You can get through the checkpoint without making a scene although Bruce doesn't seem to realize that you do. Tell them you have nothing to hide and he'll calmly say that, don't respond at all when the other driver tries to provoke you (and he gets annoyed you're not talking to him but since you're not going off on him Alfred doesn't intervene so you don't yell at him and so I'm not quite sure what you're apologizing for. You might look weird when the screen gets weird because you're feeling the drug but no one comments on it and it doesn't force you to lash out because you're just not talking), then you sound a little irritated when shoving the money into his hands but I'm not sure how the woman filming could edit the video to explain why you're giving them money without making it obvious you're being extorted so ultimately you're good.

• edited December 2016

hey guys I know im late but in episode 1 when you go to take down falcone at the skyline club there is a conversation between two women there. One is the wife of some guy named nikki and they were talking about how he was at the docks and in some trouble and how she was his albi considering we only found one person alive at the docks I think its the shooter that they were talking about.

enter image description here

• Mandela effect.

Well, they didnt straight up confirm that there IS Banang, but it seems that it probably is in there somewhere. Kinda weird though, I thi

• edited December 2016

Great find!

hey guys I know im late but in episode 1 when you go to take down falcone at the skyline club there is a conversation between two women th

• Yea... watch episode 5 still say you caused a scene...

Sarah1281 posted: »

You can get through the checkpoint without making a scene although Bruce doesn't seem to realize that you do. Tell them you have nothing to

• I don't think so. This guy was clearly a member of the children of Arkham and lied to frame Falcone. That woman was with Falcone's people.

hey guys I know im late but in episode 1 when you go to take down falcone at the skyline club there is a conversation between two women th

• edited December 2016

yeah thats a possibilty but I still think its him.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't think so. This guy was clearly a member of the children of Arkham and lied to frame Falcone. That woman was with Falcone's people.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

No, but they ARE both played by Steve Blum. ;)

• Damn, you guys have Steve playing a lot of people in this game. Jack, several police officers, a few of the orderlies, Blockbuster, masked Lady Arkham, and I think he was one of the protestors too.

stirpicus posted: »

No, but they ARE both played by Steve Blum.

• Wow, wasn't expecting you to answer my question. Thanks.

stirpicus posted: »

No, but they ARE both played by Steve Blum.

• I recently replayed episode 4 in preparation for the finale, and I found the desk drawer that contains the adoption papers you mentioned. Since I was too focused on the crime scene on my 1st playthrough, they were easy to miss.

If you don't examine the Vales' adoption pappers and respond 'He lives here' when asked by Gordon about the identity of the kid, Batman will

• When confronting Vicki in the caves in Arkham, Batman has the option to say "Your sick, Vicki," which is said as "Your not well Vicki. You need professional help." This is a callback to the Batman Animated Series episode "Perchance to Dream," where Batman says to Bruce the same thing. This may be due to Troy Baker saying this is his favorite episode.
    55 seconds in.

• edited December 2016

City of Light Spoilers!!

Depending on wether Bruce looses a piece of his ear or Alfred's eye is blow up (Remove Cowl/Attack Vicki), Lucious will leave a different message by the end of the episode.

If Bruce lost a piece of his ear:

B... ´
    To your health.

• Lucious

If Alfred's eye was damaged:

A...
    You're one though S.O.B

• Lucious

Selina will send Bruce a post card with a black "hang in there" cat if they part ways on good terms (I think you have to be 100% Selina actually. I don't think she'll send you the postcard if you don't save her, or have sex with her and invite her to the manor).

You can see all of this above on Swing Poynt's difference check.

Seems like everyone hospitalized in Arkham is male? I had assumed we didn't see a female inmate in Guardian of Gotham because we were on the male section or something, but even in episode 4 only males break out. Is that a thing? Arkham only takes in males?

Oh and Vicki's abuse thingy? I CALLED IT \0/

EDIT

There's a major dialogue determiant choice on the Harvey scenario. Depending on what dialogue option you choose, you can bring Harvey back or not.

If you bring Harvey back he will let the journalist go, he will then point the gun at himself and consider suicide. He flips a coin to decide but Bruce catches it, you then have the option to throw it or pocket it. If you throw it (something I don't know yet happens), if you pocket it, Harvey will lay down and cry. Later, after the cops arrest him, he will obviously look let down with his behavior and act passively when interacting with Bruce.

If you don't (I think you have to choose "Kill me instead"), he will almost kill the journalist, you as Bruce have to save him by throwing a burnt plank at him. Harvey then manages to overpower Bruce and decides to flip a coin to decide if he'll shoot Bruce in the heart or in the head. Bruce picks up the coin and has the decision to pocket it, leading to (I don't know yet), or throwing away the coin leading to Harvey falling off the stairs and almost break his neck. He will be knocked out and arrested by the cops. When he intereacts with Bruce he will be beyond angry, he will make death threats and scream.

So, yes, apparently you can redeem Harvey and take him from his path of madness. Obviously not permanently, but it feels fullfilling nonetheless.

(You can see this on Yogscast Hannah's playthrough.)

• About the Selina postcard I still got it even though I didn't save her or have sex with her, I'm thinking it might have to do with how you part ways in episode 5.

City of Light Spoilers!! Depending on wether Bruce looses a piece of his ear or Alfred's eye is blow up (Remove Cowl/Attack Vicki), Lucio

• edited December 2016

Weird. Swing Poynt didn't get it on his original playthrough and he parted ways on good terms.

Maybe it has to do with never trying to get romantically involved with her?

EDIT: Nevermind, yes he did!

dojo32161 posted: »

About the Selina postcard I still got it even though I didn't save her or have sex with her, I'm thinking it might have to do with how you part ways in episode 5.

• If you chose to go to Wayne Manor in Episode 4, the codex and Gotham Feed will be unavailable.

The chalk Alfred uses and leaves behind is affected by the color we chose for our bat tech.

• I'm sorry, I don't know what other thread to post this, but I had a total shower thought:

In episode 4, John Doe gives you a key to nothing.
    But in episode 5, Selina steals from you the key to everything (but gives it back).

DUNH DUNH DUUUUNNNHH

enter image description here

What does it mean?!

But seriously, what a ridiculously cool contrast between Joker and Bruce/Batman snuck in there.

• HawkesHawkes Banned
    edited December 2016

Does anyone care to upload the message Selina sends you at the end if you part in good ways with her?
    Also a gameplay of the scene in which one she left but kisses you if you are agreeable to her would be awesome

• If you don't romance her, you get an awkward hug instead and she doesn't even complain. That's a big thing.

Hawkes posted: »

Does anyone care to upload the message Selina sends you at the end if you part in good ways with her? Also a gameplay of the scene in which one she left but kisses you if you are agreeable to her would be awesome

• edited December 2016

If you're silent when Oz asks if Bruce is working with Batman he catches Gordon early.

• She doesn't send a letter, just an unaddressed postcard with a cat on it.

Hawkes posted: »

Does anyone care to upload the message Selina sends you at the end if you part in good ways with her? Also a gameplay of the scene in which one she left but kisses you if you are agreeable to her would be awesome

• That makes sense. The only reason Gordon lets you walk in there is as a distraction and if you're not talking you're not distracting.

If you're silent when Oz asks if Bruce is working with Batman he catches Gordon early.

• Cute.

BroKenny posted: »

She doesn't send a letter, just an unaddressed postcard with a cat on it.

• Oh please Mad hatter for season 2!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.