Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• If you look at the grappling gun on the table Bruce comments about how Selina "stole it" and then Lucius says "Sounds like she stole more than that."

Like damn Lucius, you just listen to everything I do fam? Thats a little creepy.

In episode 3, when you visit Lucius in the lab, he can have some pretty humorous dialogue if you choose certain choices. Lucius: "Do you w

• Bruce just smiles like "Who else but Lucius"

Poogers555 posted: »

If you look at the grappling gun on the table Bruce comments about how Selina "stole it" and then Lucius says "Sounds like she stole more than that." Like damn Lucius, you just listen to everything I do fam? Thats a little creepy.

• Depending on how you treat the kid in the Vale house when he leaves with Montoya he'll say either
    "He saved me." With relief and a smile. Sure we know he saved him from the Penguins drone but this could also represent being saved from the Vales themselves.
    Or
    "Batman won't hurt me will he?" Nervous and in need for clarification, especially if you don't state that you won't hurt him.

• The thing about Oz is I don't even know what's up with him. His behavior in episode one is very out of place with everything else. Maybe he really does still see you as his friend he hates and is trying to bring down.

Not sure if anybody posted this but in episode 3 during the ending there are two variations of Oswalds round of applause finish. Depending

• Oh god. I thought the worst you could do was scare him once when questioning him. Poor kid.

Depending on how you treat the kid in the Vale house when he leaves with Montoya he'll say either "He saved me." With relief and a smile. S

• edited November 2016

Maybe he DID see you as his friend in episode one... then he saw the tape and instantly despised the Wayne name.
    Perhaps if you're nice to him in episode 3 he may realize you're not so bad or something but still has the Children of Arkhams best interests in mind. Episode 3 seemed like Oz was just trying to break Bruce, to make it so that he attacked him; I think despite everything he wanted Bruce to go Arkham to show him WHY he hates the Waynes.
    Of course, there could be more behind the scenes that we have yet to see.

Sarah1281 posted: »

The thing about Oz is I don't even know what's up with him. His behavior in episode one is very out of place with everything else. Maybe he really does still see you as his friend he hates and is trying to bring down.

• Is it a case of Batman saving Gordon being unnecessary but appreciated as he saves himself if you go to Harvey as Bruce or that Harvey calls off that hit because he wants to focus on killing Bruce?

Simply going to Crime Alley is really pushing the definition of suicide, especially if the police were just going to shoot him in the head and leave.

Also it struck me as really interesting and a sign of who Bruce is you can tell people literally so corrupt they'll murder you so they're unraveling boss can rob you (sounds kind of like the thing that made everyone pissed at the Wayne's) that the police are supposed to protect people. Like I know he's trying to talk his way out of dying but it just struck me as rather naive.

• Yes, you can be so cold to him if you instantly take the 'Vengeance' route
    Batman: I NEED to know what happened. TELL me what you saw.
    While he's talking you just hear the kid in fear saying "No! Go away!" begging you to leave him alone.
    Even after the kid helps you you can say "That was stupid"
    where Batman states, in an oddly dark tone,
    Batman: That was REALLY stupid.. I handle the dangerous stuff.. YOU stay hidden.,.
    Kid: Sorry...
    Seems a bit out of character and just cruel to the kid... with the Vales hasn't he had enough traumas in his life?

Oh god. I thought the worst you could do was scare him once when questioning him. Poor kid.

• I don't think Gordon saves himself...
    I think he was just going to be next on Dents list but since Bruce showed up he just decided to get Wayne over with.
    I say this because the two police who take you to the alley and the ones who attack Gordon are exactly the same and if you just stand there as Batman while Gordon is being attacked they successfully execute him, resulting in a 'Game Over', so Batman saving Gordon is entirely necessary. Gordon shot
    In reality it's just
    Batman saves Gordon
    or
    Gordon saves Bruce

Sarah1281 posted: »

Is it a case of Batman saving Gordon being unnecessary but appreciated as he saves himself if you go to Harvey as Bruce or that Harvey calls

• If you don't punch Oswald and choose "Go to hell" the conversation goes as follows:
    Bruce: "Go to hell Oswald."
    Oswald -in a very quiet monotone voice-: "When I get there I'll say 'Hello' to your parents."
    This could just be a jab at Bruce but it could also show how much Oz despises the Waynes, expecting to see Thomas and Martha both in hell when he dies. The monotone voice could show that he sincerely means it as well.

• You kind of have to be to be Bruce Wayne's butler.

Pipas posted: »

Alfred is a telepath, duh.

• That's hilarious. Maybe Bruce should have accidentally dropped the phone, too

This happens if you're silent while texting Alfred, after this Bruce just puts down the phone and the conversation proceeds as normal oddly enough Alfred still says he called Gordon and Gordon is heard taking care of it...

• edited November 2016

Bruce: "Oh god he actually texted back.... I wasn't prepared for this." -throws phone across room-

Dozurany posted: »

That's hilarious. Maybe Bruce should have accidentally dropped the phone, too

• If you choose "You know who this is."
    Vicki's phone goes through her head for about 2 seconds...
    awkward image tbh
    enter image description here

• And her hand through her ear too!

If you choose "You know who this is." Vicki's phone goes through her head for about 2 seconds... awkward image tbh

• Twilight Zone people.
    Not a drill.

Arshei posted: »

And her hand through her ear too!

• In episode 1 at least Oz seems to still have a good opinion about Bruce. Especially since he can be either pleased or annoyed with him.

Pleased- "It's good to know you haven't changed Bruce, you still care about something more than just yourself"

Annoyed-" You know when I saw you at the party I thought "Oh, Bruce hasn't changed a bit" but maybe I was wrong"

Also if you pick shitty options he seems disappointed, like he expected better from him. So he has a high opinion of him even before they meet in the park.

Bruce: "It was just politics, Oz, it's how the game is played"

Oswald: "I thought you had more integrity than that!"

I'm thinking something happened between Episode 1 & 2 that changed his opinion of Bruce so drastically.

Maybe he DID see you as his friend in episode one... then he saw the tape and instantly despised the Wayne name. Perhaps if you're nice to

• edited November 2016

If you visit Wayne Manor and fail a certain QTE, one of Harvey's henchmen shoots and kills Batman. I'm not sure if this is due to a glitch or something, but you can still hear Harvey's gun sounding for quite awhile after the death. I found it pretty funny. Geez, that's kind of overkill, isn't it? Are you just uh...shooting aimlessly at the wall now? Having fun there, Harvey? I kind of just imagined Harvey in the background, hand never swaying from the trigger, running around in circles for whatever reason.

At 1:18:44

• Yeah he saw the tapes

AgentZ46 posted: »

In episode 1 at least Oz seems to still have a good opinion about Bruce. Especially since he can be either pleased or annoyed with him. P

• That moment when you notice a bunch of cool details after replaying the game and get excited to post them in the Details thread only to discover that someone beat you to it. @ITrustedJack I'll get you next time. :p

• Maybe he doesn't know how to stop shooting.

Kenny726 posted: »

If you visit Wayne Manor and fail a certain QTE, one of Harvey's henchmen shoots and kills Batman. I'm not sure if this is due to a glitch o

• I think you're actually making me care about Oz.

Imagine if he didn't see the tapes...this finally reconciles his behavior between episodes for me. Even by episode 2 he already seemed resentful of Bruce to Batman.

In episode 1 at least Oz seems to still have a good opinion about Bruce. Especially since he can be either pleased or annoyed with him. P

• Lol he can also say this if your silent too since Bruce looks kind of bored while talking to him.

The thing that happened was probably the tape of his mother.

• Sorry about that, cupcake. :p
    I shall await next time my good man.

That moment when you notice a bunch of cool details after replaying the game and get excited to post them in the Details thread only to discover that someone beat you to it. @ITrustedJack I'll get you next time.

• Pipas posted: »

Maybe he doesn't know how to stop shooting.

• I'll be forever thankful that some stupid, cringy shit I said while under the influence of sleep helped create this masterpiece.

• edited November 2016

...and Harvey's skeleton is outside in the hallway, holding a bag of moldy waffles and two VERY cold cups of coffee.

Dozurany posted: »

You leave it for a week then come back to find Bruce holding her skeletonized remains, still with the same options

• MarkDarinXMarkDarinX Former Telltale Staff

Hey guys! I'm so happy that you guys are enjoying the game so far! And I'm especially pleased with the way a lot of you are Crime Scene Linking sequences! We went into this series knowing that Batman is the World's Greatest Detective, so we really wanted to create portions of the game where we could let this happen, but at the same time we didn't want the players getting frustrated with the game either.

This is why we designed these sequences with dual depth layers. For every one of these we have the Evidence that Batman can link. This tells the story of what happened and gives Batman enough information to pursue his next goal. But the REAL detective work is left up to the player and isn't spelled out so definitively. We put in enough clues for the player to determine for themselves, what ELSE is going on here.

Just wanted to stop in and say Thanks! Its always the fans that make all the hard work worth it!

• And thank you all at Telltale Games for putting in the work and creating such a great game as well as a fresh and well-written Batman story.

I look forward to the finale immensely.

MarkDarinX posted: »

Hey guys! I'm so happy that you guys are enjoying the game so far! And I'm especially pleased with the way a lot of you are Crime Scene Li

• edited November 2016

In EP4 either Harvey or Oswald has something happen to them that teases Two Face and the Penguin.

Oswald gets a broken leg and Harvey gets half of his body burnt.

• Thank you guys for your hard work. I used to study Computer Science and I understand how much effort there needs to be to make a game. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the finale and the upcoming games. :)

Hey guys! I'm so happy that you guys are enjoying the game so far! And I'm especially pleased with the way a lot of you are Crime Scene Li

• Batman can no longer project his voice without moving his lips when saying "your the kid who saved Batman".

• edited December 2016

I think that was just a PC issue as that never happened with me. Though Batman's helmet textures were a bit off.

What about the issue where sound effect audio just disappears?

Batman can no longer project his voice without moving his lips when saying "your the kid who saved Batman".

• edited December 2016

Besides the intro with the inmates kicking bruce. I think they added some more crunching noises with the Oz Battle. (I know they added some sort of sound effect now when breaking his leg.)

I think that was just a PC issue as that never happened with me. Though Batman's helmet textures were a bit off. What about the issue where sound effect audio just disappears?

• Breaking his leg worked for me. The audio was a bit iffy before they went down the elevator.

Besides the intro with the inmates kicking bruce. I think they added some more crunching noises with the Oz Battle. (I know they added some sort of sound effect now when breaking his leg.)

• On that note, can I just say that the loading screen in the elevator is quite possibly one of the worst placed loading screens ever?

I could understand if the loading screen came immediately after the elevator started to fall, but having Batman punch Oz in the face, then suddenly skip to a loading screen is a bit jarring, to say the least.

Breaking his leg worked for me. The audio was a bit iffy before they went down the elevator.

• In ep 2, if you slam the villain into the TV and break it, the characters stand around watching the broken TV with no image on it:

And later, this appears instead of the footage of Wayne snr experimenting on his patients

• edited December 2016

Huh. This might be a glitch.
    When I broke the TV it was presented like this.
    And the Esther Cobblepot screen wasn't affected at all.
    Television broken

ClemRanger posted: »

In ep 2, if you slam the villain into the TV and break it, the characters stand around watching the broken TV with no image on it: And later, this appears instead of the footage of Wayne snr experimenting on his patients

• Hey there, and thanks for hopping on! Yeah, fans like myself really like it when you include more interactive bits in Telltale games! We'd really like it if sequences like this would be included in future Telltale series (in a variant of gameplay that fits the source material, of course).

• Yeah, really, really strange.
    "Oh yeah! Fight him! Throw him in the elevator! Unhhh... punch!punch!punch! -- Oh, it's loading.... Uh..... [composes myself] Ahem. punch!punch!punch! Ow!"

Deltino posted: »

On that note, can I just say that the loading screen in the elevator is quite possibly one of the worst placed loading screens ever? I co

Sign in to comment in this discussion.