Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• Lol someone needs to make a funny pic of him looking sad

He also is crying since Blockbuster declared bankruptcy. He was going to be their mascot.

• He said "why did I do that" when I went as Bruce and Batman.

RhysAndLee posted: »

I guess the choice is influenced by whether or not you go as Bruce or Batman... Which... Is weird. I did both runs, went once as Batman where he was sure of what he did, then Bruce where he questioned himself. Wonder why that influences the dialogue.

• minecraft flashbacks

Poogers555 posted: »

That makes me want Batman to get some suit cool suit for episode 5

• enter image description here

ENHANCE computer image!

enter image description here

zeke10 posted: »

Lol someone needs to make a funny pic of him looking sad

• When you talk to Harvey if you chose to go to Wayne Manor before you fight him, depending on whether his face is burnt or not. It will say "Harvey will remember that." or "Two Face will remember that."

• edited November 2016

If you go to Wayne Manor to stop Harvey, there are two different results from a fighting Quick Time Event. In one, you grapple him by the stomach and slam him to the ground, and in the other you grapple the balcony behind him, drag him up with you into the air, and slam him against the ground by the neck.

6:23

At 18:40

• For just 1 like you can help this poor soul.

ENHANCE computer image!

• Hey that's pretty neato. Im guessing its based on how long you waited before hitting the buttons?

Kenny726 posted: »

If you go to Wayne Manor to stop Harvey, there are two different results from a fighting Quick Time Event. In one, you grapple him by the st

• Remember during the first conversation with Catwoman? One of the things she said was "The law? Don't tell me that's why you do all... this. Squeeze into a suit, tie on a cape. Most people dressed up like that end up in Arkham."

And, to her credit, she was right. Bruce did end up in Arkham, but for different reasons.

• edited November 2016

Yeah, that was my assumption. My brother's game crashed during this scene, and when he started it up again, he took notice of the various take-downs.

I mean, it makes sense in more ways than one. When Harvey's farther away, he can more aptly dodge the grapple, (and Batman has more wiggle-room for combat opportunities) thus landing it on the balcony. (Swiftly finish QTE) Once he's approached you and is closing in on you, he's definitely the easier target for the grapple, and Batman really has no other options to go about this. (Slowly complete event)

Hey that's pretty neato. Im guessing its based on how long you waited before hitting the buttons?

• edited November 2016

Oz definitely knows about Lucius.

• Well he also apparently doesnt know about Bruce being Batman so, I dont think Lucius has to worry to much.

Oz definitely knows about Lucius.

• I s'pose.

(Oz hasn't been able to put two and two together in this series so far.)

Well he also apparently doesnt know about Bruce being Batman so, I dont think Lucius has to worry to much.

• Well hes been hit in the head alot

I s'pose. (Oz hasn't been able to put two and two together in this series so far.)

• OH that's actually really fucking cool.

Kenny726 posted: »

If you go to Wayne Manor to stop Harvey, there are two different results from a fighting Quick Time Event. In one, you grapple him by the st

• edited November 2016

Probably not planned but I would kill for him to wear the same suit as Arkham Knight in Rocksteady's latest game. Super classy imo.
    Or even Batman's.

I think Telltale have completely missed the mark pertaining to the overall aesthetic of the suit. Rocksteady have them beaten 1000 times.
    I'm aware this is supposed to be Batman's first years but it comes across as cheap and amateurish.

Batman's suit in Batman Arkham Knight actually looks like it's ready for war.
    (http://www.comicsblog.fr//images/galerie/bigimage/Batman_Arkham_Knight_11.jpg)
    Arkham Knight's is even classier and to me the ultimate batsuit when it comes to aesthetic. Simply majestic.
    (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/arkhamcity/images/f/fb/ArkhamKnight.png/revision/latest?cb=20150711033721)

That makes me want Batman to get some suit cool suit for episode 5

• XD If Telltale ever makes their own DC universe, I'd like to see that in Justice League

(Batman Walks in with a yellow and Purple Batsuit)

Martian Manhunter : Ah, Batman! I see you have arriv- (Sees the suit) ....

Flash : BWAHAHAHAHA (Is rolling on floor, laughing)

Wonder Woman : Bruce, what happened!

Flash : Yeah, did PAINT POT PETE attack you while you were in Gotham. (Laughs)

Superman : Nice to see you in brighter colors Bruce! I see you finally got a bit lighter?

Doctor Fate : What day is it?

Green Lantern : November 24th

Doctor Fate : So... Not Halloween?

Batman : LUCIUS MADE ME DO IT OKAY!

AChicken posted: »

[Batman shows up in a Yellow Batsuit....] Thugs immediately burst into laughter, rolling on the ground.

• I like that both Oswald and Harvey starts to looks more and more like their appearance in the comics. Where the Penguin gains his eyepiece and Two-Face get half of his body burned.

I thought for a moment the brutal beating that Penguin receives from Batman will make him start resembling his comic appearance even more.

• That's ecause Bruce is a ghost that can pass through people, and also control their minds
    He also has telekinetic booty-pulling powers

• Yeah Billy walked through me too.

Arkham is home to some spooky shit

Ekelund21 posted: »

That's ecause Bruce is a ghost that can pass through people, and also control their minds He also has telekinetic booty-pulling powers

• Episode 4 Spoilers

So, a lot of people seem to have been pretty disappointed about how Selina interacts with you in episode 4 if you invited her to Wayne Manor, even if you went on a full Pro-Selina playthough. Well it would appear that either the game had another glitch where a choice wasn't recognized, or these interactions are just super hidden in the game.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0U9v8dSV9L8

• He might have a limp like in the Gotham TV series if you went for him in the end of Episode 4. That leg break was really brutal and might not heal properly.

I like that both Oswald and Harvey starts to looks more and more like their appearance in the comics. Where the Penguin gains his eyepiece a

• Its obvious the kiss is based on what bat color you wore (purple) and whether or not you interacted with the jukebox before stumbling upon Frank where Selina rescues you, but you also had to block the inmate who walks in a circle, his brain waves transfer to Selina which causes her to understand Bruce's hardships which causes her to ask for a kiss. Come on Guys its easy.

Episode 4 Spoilers So, a lot of people seem to have been pretty disappointed about how Selina interacts with you in episode 4 if you invi

• Damn, can't believe I missed it seeing how simple and obvious it was to get.

Its obvious the kiss is based on what bat color you wore (purple) and whether or not you interacted with the jukebox before stumbling upon F

• Oh wow, that would make alot of sense, Penguin always "wattles" but in this story its because his leg was broken so badly. Damn Telltale. You smart.

He might have a limp like in the Gotham TV series if you went for him in the end of Episode 4. That leg break was really brutal and might not heal properly.

• This Edition On: If Choices Actually Mattered!

Its obvious the kiss is based on what bat color you wore (purple) and whether or not you interacted with the jukebox before stumbling upon F

• edited November 2016

Wow, it sounds like a lot was cut out of the Selina scene because of a glitch, which explains how abrupt it felt. It sounds like there were 2-3 more dialogue options then in the actual game, one of which involved the kiss from the trailer.

I'm guessing the standard version we have in the game was meant to be how it played out if you asked Selina to come to the Manor on a platonic route or pro-Harvey route where spending the night with her didn't mean anything.

Episode 4 Spoilers So, a lot of people seem to have been pretty disappointed about how Selina interacts with you in episode 4 if you invi

• I guess, its just kinda hard to believe that something that happened in the trailer didnt happen in game. Like, how does a mistake like that happen?

Frontier246 posted: »

Wow, it sounds like a lot was cut out of the Selina scene because of a glitch, which explains how abrupt it felt. It sounds like there were

• If you go to Two-Face as Bruce Wayne and choose the choice you're a Monster Bruce will say
    "That face suits you... you're a monster..."
    in which Two-Face replies,
    "Sometimes... you need a monster."
    This is a throwback to episode 1 where Bruce says this.
    Neat little detail.

• Good find. Glitches, glitches everywhere.

• Damn! Talk about what comes around goes around.

If you go to Two-Face as Bruce Wayne and choose the choice you're a Monster Bruce will say "That face suits you... you're a monster..." in

• Bruce can say that? Damn that's cold. Especially since Harvey only got that way because Bruce would rather save his crush.

If you go to Two-Face as Bruce Wayne and choose the choice you're a Monster Bruce will say "That face suits you... you're a monster..." in

• We might see him with his trademark cane eventually. :)

He might have a limp like in the Gotham TV series if you went for him in the end of Episode 4. That leg break was really brutal and might not heal properly.

• You may recall choosing Harvey's campaign slogan back in EP1 you may remember one of the options being "A new face for Gotham" if you picked that and Harvey becomes Two Face there's a unique dialogue option in EP4 if you talk to him as Bruce. "This isn't the new face Gotham needed"

Bruce: "You're taking your campaign slogan pretty seriously huh? A new face for Gotham"

Harvey: "Is that supposed to be funny?"

• Yeah I just recently did that too; which is actually pretty awesome considering that every file since episode 2 whenever I said 'a new face of Gotham' the Campaign Ad would say "Put a Dent in Crime".
    I wonder if they fixed that...
    Well glad to see it in the continuity at least

AgentZ46 posted: »

You may recall choosing Harvey's campaign slogan back in EP1 you may remember one of the options being "A new face for Gotham" if you picked

• Gosh this is unfortunate...I like this game but there are really a lot of bugs holding it back. People can say what they want about Game of Thrones but that game didn't have that many bugs and none of them affect our choices.

I sincerely hope that Telltale fix these bugs because it really makes the game feel incomplete.

• enter image description here

I guess, its just kinda hard to believe that something that happened in the trailer didnt happen in game. Like, how does a mistake like that happen?

• "John Doe"s name may come from Batmans Online screen name which is JonDoe297
    or could just be what the game said and just be a placeholder name for Joker since his true identity is unknown.

• If you go to burnt Harvey as Bruce then go to Wayne Manor, Harvey complains that Batman is there to solve all of Bruce's problems in his hour of need but wasn't there for Harvey (which...fair). Then he says that that rich prick is dead.

Somehow it didn't occur to me but it makes perfect sense since he seems to have gone directly from the top of that building to the manor. You go to Harvey as Bruce and later on he believes you're dead.

Whether he's taken out of the picture and arrested or not, I wonder how long it will be until he realizes you're not. I hope he feels at least a little bad about it!

• edited November 2016

I posted this in TWAU section already, but I just thought it would fit here as well.

A little something I picked up while replaying TWAU a minute ago. When Snow is trying to pressure Bigby into burning Aunty Greeneaf's tree down, this dialogue will happen:

Bigby: "Isn't there another way? She's a witch, can't she just work for us?"

Snow: "You want to reward her for criminal behavior? We can't trust this woman on the thirteenth floor!"

Greenleaf: "It doesn't matter cause I'd never do it. I'm not a house cat. And I don't play well with others."

Funny thing is, Aunty Greenleaf is voiced by Laura Bailey. Laura Bailey is now voicing Catwoman. Not to mention, Catwoman doesn't play well with others, either. Just something I thought was neat.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.