Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• enter image description here

C'mon Shrek 2 was good.

Dozurany posted: »

BTW I am now really glad I stopped at the first Shrek.

• Sorry to be such a square, but I will certainly take your word for it

Poogers555 posted: »

C'mon Shrek 2 was good.

• When you're the one who threw that ball of paper at the sub and he retaliates by insinuating your mother is a hoe

If you beat up Harvey but dont do your finishing blow, Bruce gets smacked hard by Harvey, and Selina hits him against the fridge. Bruce then gets up like this

• edited November 2016

Blasphemy! I need to grasp my Ogre rosaries and clasp my hands in prayer:

Oh, our luscious and glorious Ogre, hear your childrens' prayer. Oh mighty Ogre, free us of all pain as we pray to you. Restore our layers as we bow to your swampy juices. Hear our pleas and accept our love with your all-knowing salival heart of onions. Oh Father, repent the sins of the ignorant, and deliver us all from Farquaad. May we devout Brogres taste the holy green wand that resides below your waist, voluptuous with love.
    Amen.

BTW I am now really glad I stopped at the first Shrek.

• I have thoroughly considered your argument, and

looks back at donkeydragonthing

enter image description here

Kenny726 posted: »

Blasphemy! I need to grasp my Ogre rosaries and clasp my hands in prayer: Oh, our luscious and glorious Ogre, hear your childrens' prayer

• Actually, I must divulge a heartfelt confession. I am not a true follower of The Ogrelord. My miserable eyes have only ever feasted on the original Shrek film, and only then when I was just a wee fe-lad. I'm a disgusting, abhorrent heathen, unworthy of Shrek's love. I'm only there for the memes, not for the Fatherly Ogre Love. Beautiful gif, by the way.

I have thoroughly considered your argument, and looks back at donkeydragonthing

• Fear not! Your brave words have inspired my deepest sympathies...and I dare say my courage. As such, I propose a pact by which to aid in remedying your Ogre-laden woe. I shall cast my gaze upon this...vile proof of unholy drake and jackass debauchery...if you would perhaps endeavor to do the same, and thus reconvene at some future interval?

Well. That's if I can find it. Hie thee to Netflix?

(A wee fe-lad. I snorted)

Kenny726 posted: »

Actually, I must divulge a heartfelt confession. I am not a true follower of The Ogrelord. My miserable eyes have only ever feasted on the o

• I'm pretty sure Vicki did mention Bruce giving the data to her.

deadproxy posted: »

Someone mentioned in the Ep4 waiting thread that replaying episodes will randomize your choices for the episodes you are skipping, which I'm

• edited November 2016

"Jolly Jeepers Batman! There are sharks in the Water!"

Fear not my timid compatriot! I always combine my bat tarp with my trusty shark repellent!

"Whoa Batman! Look at the Sharks go!"

I told you not to worry chum! I guess those sharks... weren't as fintastic as they thought!

"No! I mean the Sharks are on your tarp!"

Oh dear...

Deltino posted: »

You are underestimating the power of BAT-TARP! ...IT CATCHES WATER!

• I accept the pact you have prophesized, though my hand strokes my chin worriedly. May any unforseen cinematic sins leave us both unscarred. You speak with the utmost class, fellow soldier.

Fear not! Your brave words have inspired my deepest sympathies...and I dare say my courage. As such, I propose a pact by which to aid in r

• Hydroperoxide confirmed for season 3

• Batman and The Walking Dead are in the same universal confirmed.

• That reminds me; have we seen the obligatory bottle of Banang yet?

• My memory is super fuzzy, but I off handedly want to say I *think* I saw one in Selina's apartment?

That reminds me; have we seen the obligatory bottle of Banang yet?

• Sadly no, I was REALLY expecting to see it when we opened the fridge, but I guess not.

RIP Banang and QQQ

My memory is super fuzzy, but I off handedly want to say I *think* I saw one in Selina's apartment?

• Never say never! There are still 2 episodes left, plenty of time to let Banang appear.

Sadly no, I was REALLY expecting to see it when we opened the fridge, but I guess not. RIP Banang and QQQ

• Maybe it'll be in Arkham. I'm just hoping the very last fight before we finishing move, we get a QQQ to symbolize our struggle

Pipas posted: »

Never say never! There are still 2 episodes left, plenty of time to let Banang appear.

• If he starts calling us 'cupcake', I'm in.

• Speaking of, have we seen one in Minecraft? I never really heard if it appeared there or not.

That reminds me; have we seen the obligatory bottle of Banang yet?

• The top button on Bruce's shirt is on the wrong side.

• In episode 3 if you save Harvey first there's a minor action of landing on the car to scare a thug away or you can attack him. If you land on the car, later in the episode when you're warning Harvey there's a slight dialogue change when his assistant Deborah is on the phone.

"Yeah, he broke my windshield. No I'm not joking!"

Alternatively she mentions the back tire.

• I wish I posted this before Episode 4 trailer came out and I have been avoiding this thread like plague. But I need to get this out.

I think I know why Oswald is so drastically different from how he treated Bruce in EP 1 and EP 3. He is intentionally building Bruce's anger up unconsciously so it will be easier for Vicky to drug him and target his rage toward the Penguin by the end of EP 3.

• Makes sense. Penguin and Lady Arkham are working together after all.

Damn I hope I'll be able to take Penguin down for good in Ep4 but the achievements named "loose ends" kind of hints that won't happen.

I wish I posted this before Episode 4 trailer came out and I have been avoiding this thread like plague. But I need to get this out. I th

• Maybe two face is the loose end.

Makes sense. Penguin and Lady Arkham are working together after all. Damn I hope I'll be able to take Penguin down for good in Ep4 but the achievements named "loose ends" kind of hints that won't happen.

• Well Lady Arkham and Two-Face probably are. Extremely interested to see where Telltale are going with those two, particularly the latter.

zeke10 posted: »

Maybe two face is the loose end.

• edited November 2016

Technically Joker can be a Loose end. But this is also the first chapter for episode 5, so it can easily be the "loose ends" that we didnt get to from episode 4 (because apparently theres a big choice in ep 4 at the end)

EDIT: Also because we are talking about achievements and how we were talking about Bruce maybe becoming mayor, the second to last achievement of episode 5 is called "Executive Decision" it may be possible that Bruce becomes the Mayor because maybe Harvey is dead/arrested/sent to Arkham(or new hospital), and Bruce may have his named cleared at that point of how he's been trying to help everyone, which would mean a new mayor is needed, and if the people of Gotham now have complete faith in Bruce Wayne, it would be an executive decision to make him Mayor.

Well Lady Arkham and Two-Face probably are. Extremely interested to see where Telltale are going with those two, particularly the latter.

• Very interesting indeed. To me executive decision referred to Bruce being put anew at the head of Wayne Corp but your theory is very plausible.

Technically Joker can be a Loose end. But this is also the first chapter for episode 5, so it can easily be the "loose ends" that we didnt g

• Yeah I was thinking that too, which if we are honest is probably most likely. It was just something I thought could possibly happen.

Very interesting indeed. To me executive decision referred to Bruce being put anew at the head of Wayne Corp but your theory is very plausible.

• I just love how that third thug immediately books it after you land on the car

He just does a 180 and leaves like "fuck that"

AgentZ46 posted: »

In episode 3 if you save Harvey first there's a minor action of landing on the car to scare a thug away or you can attack him. If you land o

• Did Harvey forget what Bruce said to him in Ep 2? I know it's late to bring this up but in my second save file, I had Bruce to refuse his funding of Harvey's campaign and tell Harvey that I did it for Mayor Hill. Harvey was disappointed and didn't want to be friends with Bruce. But then in Ep 3 when Bruce visits Harvey in the hospital, Harvey acts the same way as if the choice never happened. I'm not surprised because this has happened in other TTG as well. But the choice to fund or not fund Harvey's campaign should have had more of a consequence. Because honestly I don't think Harvey would have forgave Bruce for not funding his campaign and doing it for Mayor Hill.

• edited November 2016

Guardian of Gotham Spoilers.

It's implied that the Vales were abusive foster parents, who abused both Vicki (or should I say Victoria Arkham?) and the black kid we find.

• Batman claims that the boy has bruises on him, even though the kid was hidding during the entire fight.
    • Vicki uses a belt to kill her foster father. She beats him with it.
    • Vicki kills her foster mother in a very specific way - smashing her eyes - indicating some personal hatred.
    • When the kid realises that his foster parents are dead, he sounds more surprised than angry (maybe even relieved?).
    • Choosing certain dialogue option will result on the kid saying "I don't know who because I didn't see anything. I didn't see anything because I hid in here. Please don't send me to punishment."

So, if I'm reading the situation right, Vicki had something personal against these people, because they abused her when she was young, making her even more FUBAR.
    She knew about the oil company the father had and decided to use it while taking her own personal revenge on these two.

Harvey calls himself the Guardian of Gotham - the title of the fourth episode.

Penguin's appearance in the fourth episode is determinant.

Unlike what we thought, Harvey is the one being arrested by Gordon in the thumbnail, not Bruce. This scenario is, of course, determinant. It's one of the three possible endings to the episode.

Alfred (and determinant Lucious?) is the first determinant character in the series. He can either be alive if you choose to deal with Harvey, or MIA in the burning manor.
    EDIT; Actually, it's the Harvey goon who shows remorse the first determinant character. If you're Bruce on that scene, his partener shoots him in the head, if you're Batman, they're both merely knocked out.

With that said, Batman is the first modern Telltale game with so many episodes going without a determinant character.

• If you rescued Montoya in Episode 3, she will accompany Gordon at the Vale residence.

One of the dialogue options is affected by the slogan we chose in Episode 1.

Selina's appearance in Episode 4 is determined by the choice we make after Harvey leaves.

• edited November 2016

Montoya appears either way, because I choose to go after Harvey last episode and she still appeared.

matteso586 posted: »

If you rescued Montoya in Episode 3, she will accompany Gordon at the Vale residence. One of the dialogue options is affected by the slog

• In episode 1, you can see it at Endercon at one of the stalls when you're chasing after Igor.

AChicken posted: »

Speaking of, have we seen one in Minecraft? I never really heard if it appeared there or not.

• Really? You sure that wasn't a glitch? She volunteerly turned in her badge, remember?

Montoya appears either way, because I choose to go after Harvey last episode and she still appeared.

• Yeah I think it was probably a plot hole or she probably rejoined the force offscreen.

matteso586 posted: »

Really? You sure that wasn't a glitch? She volunteerly turned in her badge, remember?

• Guardian of Gotham Spoiler

When visiting Harvey as Batman, his initial reaction is based on Batman's past choices.

(Ruthless Batman) "When you make a threat, you back it up."

(Hero Batman) "You don't hurt people unless you have to"

• No, she didn't appear for me, and I didn't save her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.