Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• Sorry if this has been pointed out before but uh
    enter image description here

Just saying

• edited October 2016

Yeah, I was going to do that at first, but I figured it'd force me later on to do whichever one I chose. Plus, either way, I thought I'd be in deep doo doo with one of them in the long run.

Euron posted: »

I didn't know that. The problem is that Telltale usually links you with your choices, so when Hill asks you if you will cut Harvey's funds a

• If you do nothing in the final choice of Episode 2, you go for Selina? At least, that's what happened with me, in my jerk playthrough, where I had trashed Harvey.

Same with my Silent Treatment playthrough

It's Bruce default choice, hence Harvey's destiny.

Curious where it'll lead, I made a second path to see what happens if we save him. :)
    He should hate Bruce for not answering him about the money issue...

• So I was looking at the Australian classification site and found this

http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=UFEHTsS56ZTVZJ34+qj7Mw%3d%3d&ncdctx=uQj0l3YSfb1anxF9zV3XPpavQPdwI7sVaLTUv21I5gZnadLgEWMrbbyFgfUoQlU46cQbEjvY5QauhztRn755DQ%3d%3d

3 days later it was Realm of Shadows. I guess "The Den of Darkness" is kinda a weird name.

• After you sleep with Selina she says that it didn't mean anything if you saved Harvey in Episode 2. Whereas if you saved her, she just says she's starving.

• I recently discovered that if you help Harvey first, then Montoya will turn in her badge.

• edited October 2016

If you help Harvey first, a cop will be taken hostage by the Children of Arkham and his body will be shown later in the train depot (the Children use him for experimenting drugs). If you save Montoya first, though, no cop is taken hostage and the body the Children use to experiment is the body of one of their own.

Depending on how well you conversation goes with Vicki at the Cobblepot park, she will either give you the adress right away, or you're forced to threaten her to get it.

If you surrender to Lady Arkham in order to save Catwoman, Selina will free herself and claim that she's 'not that sort of damsel'. If you choose any other option, though, Batman frees her by throwing a batarang at Lady Arkham. Selina then thanks him ('Thanks, Bats.')

On that note, Selina seems to refer to Batman as 'Bats'.

Vicki's demonic voice travels from ear to ear if you listen closely, probably an attempt to emphasize the 'devil whispering in your shoulder' resemblance this scene has.

• How does Vicky respond if you don't threaten her and how does she give the address right away?

If you help Harvey first, a cop will be taken hostage by the Children of Arkham and his body will be shown later in the train depot (the Chi

• edited October 2016

No idea (I don't own the game : s). I've just seen different playthorughs where both things happen. In the version where you are forced to intimidate her, she first says something like 'you didn't honor the deal'.

How does Vicky respond if you don't threaten her and how does she give the address right away?

• Hey, hey, hey, this guy right here!

Poogers555 posted: »

Dave Fennoy for Lucius Fox!

• enter image description here

Hey, hey, hey, this guy right here!

• edited October 2016

Selina also frees herself if you tell Vicki to do it, which Selina replies with "Thanks a lot Bats"

If you help Harvey first, a cop will be taken hostage by the Children of Arkham and his body will be shown later in the train depot (the Chi

• SPOILER WARNING! Your not supposed to reveal the Children of Arkham leader's real name without spoilers!

• The chess piece that Bruce removes from the chess board to stop the secret mechanism from working is a dark knight.

• If you save Montoya the Children of Arkham are in possesion of less chemicals then they'd like. Later when their loading the train a henchmen mentions it and says they'll have to make do.

• Vicki Vale at the Police Station
    Renee Montoya explained to Bruce Wayne that a person guided her toward Carmine Falcone's room and prompted her to kill him. This was indeed Vicky Vale, which in turn explains why she was there soon after Falcone was killed. Up to now it is a mystery how she managed to go in and out of the hospital unnoticed.

Vicki and Children of Arkham's Motivation
    The Children of Arkham's motivation seems to be to cleanse Gotham from the remnants of the families who corrupted the city. This explains why Vicki guided Montoya to kill Falcone and why Oswald killed Mayor Hill on the stage of the debate. Although, perhaps there are employees of the hospital who are also Children of Arkham; maybe they lead Montoya and not Vicki herself?

Vicki Vale at the Debate
    Vicki was not selected at random by Oswald Cobblepot to host the hijacked mayoral debate, as both of them are members of the Children of Arkham. This implies that the video shown during the debate in which Lady Arkham speaks to the public was not being transmitted live.

There Are Many People in Suits in Gotham
    Yes, there are. And it's quite improbable.

• So this happens if you miss a certain QTE prompt.

You tried, Random Thug #36. You tried.

• Does anyone know the dialogue paths you can do to convince Vicki? I would like to do that for a playthrough.

• I love generic thugs in media, they don't get nearly enough attention and support.

Day in day out, obeying their criminally insane bosses, facing stupidly strong super humans or people with space magic, desperately trying to bide time for their employers who don't care about them...

Truly, the bravest and most noble people on media, courage, dedication and selfless sacrifice, acquiring no respect or attention through their desperate endeavors.

I mean, come on! They are so dedicated they stay in a completely abandoned city that's about to be filled with toxic fear gas for no reason! They deserve the best employee benefits available!

Pipas posted: »

So this happens if you miss a certain QTE prompt. You tried, Random Thug #36. You tried.

• Scooping through the sound files, I found out that Gordon should indeed have a different line if you weren't violent Batman. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VMgbxWU74Z

• I also hope they fix this soon...I don't like that the character says the wrong things.

Scooping through the sound files, I found out that Gordon should indeed have a different line if you weren't violent Batman. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VMgbxWU74Z

• enter image description here

I would never have known about that, cause I hardly ever miss any QTE prompts. (Also, I went to save Harvey the first time)

That is funny. That thug tried to use Batman's batarang against him, but it had no effect at all. It's not often random thugs try to be smart like that.

So this happens if you miss a certain QTE prompt. You tried, Random Thug #36. You tried.

• I know that these are minor bugs, but these things really tick me off, It's an inmersion breaker for me, and they don't seem to try to fix them (the Alfred comment in episode 1 hasn't been fixed yet, right?).

I really hope that Telltale pays more attention to these things.

Scooping through the sound files, I found out that Gordon should indeed have a different line if you weren't violent Batman. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VMgbxWU74Z

• Yeah it is really annoying.

Shaboomm posted: »

I know that these are minor bugs, but these things really tick me off, It's an inmersion breaker for me, and they don't seem to try to fix t

• I loved that reference once he picked it up. :)

The chess piece that Bruce removes from the chess board to stop the secret mechanism from working is a dark knight.

• emilybuckshotemilybuckshot Former Telltale Staff

I'm so glad you found that. It's my favorite.

• Silly Thug believed that BATMAN can be hurt by his own Batrang. Silly humans. :p

• Batman: The Telltale Series is the first Telltale Games series that features Erin Yvette as an antagonist.

Mollie (The Walking Dead Season One)
    Bonnie (The Walking Dead Season Two, The Walking Dead 400 Days)
    Snow White (The Wolf Among Us)
    Sasha (Tales from the Borderlands)
    Vicki Vale/Lady Arkham (Batman)

• Technically you can call Bonnie an antagonist, considering what she does in Episode 5. But that is up to interpretation.

But otherwise, I agree with you.

Batman: The Telltale Series is the first Telltale Games series that features Erin Yvette as an antagonist. Mollie (The Walking Dead Seaso

• I don't think they have intention of fixing the Alfred one. I didn't find any alternate dialogue, only "You nearly killed that man" or "He's in the hospital now". So let's just say Alfred overreacts if you're merciful. :P

Shaboomm posted: »

I know that these are minor bugs, but these things really tick me off, It's an inmersion breaker for me, and they don't seem to try to fix t

• Mind blown!

The chess piece that Bruce removes from the chess board to stop the secret mechanism from working is a dark knight.

• edited October 2016

Renee Montoya and Gabby from Michonne Miniseries are both voiced by Krizia Bajos, and the two are volatile and resentful Hispanic-American women.

Renee Gabby

• Playing the silent treatment (Miss all QTEs intentionally)
    have lots of these happening in Episode 3

more then previous episodes. I must say they're even improving the failed scenes.
    Previous episodes, they have the same kill scene no matter who do the beating. Episode 3, every kill is different.
    I placed all kill scenes in the end of the video

Also got times where he just push someone with a gun off a rail like nothing was there to be bothered with. :)

• edited October 2016

Whoa what?! I had no idea Erin Yvette was around Telltale since TWD season 1... I only thought she appeared first as Snow in TWAU. Cool.

Batman: The Telltale Series is the first Telltale Games series that features Erin Yvette as an antagonist. Mollie (The Walking Dead Seaso

• Oh yeah, she's been in essentially every Telltale game since TWD Season 1, she even had some small, minor roles in GOT and M:SM.

AChicken posted: »

Whoa what?! I had no idea Erin Yvette was around Telltale since TWD season 1... I only thought she appeared first as Snow in TWAU. Cool.

• I have a question, why does Harvey act like Two-Face regardless even when you choose to save him over Selina.

• Ah, nice. (Heard her voice sometimes during Minecraft, but I didn't really hear the usual "Telltale gang" in GOT. thanks.)

Oh yeah, she's been in essentially every Telltale game since TWD Season 1, she even had some small, minor roles in GOT and M:SM.

• This is just me, but I blame that on the drug he was injected with. I feel like it effected him a lot more than I thought it did.

Menofthe214 posted: »

I have a question, why does Harvey act like Two-Face regardless even when you choose to save him over Selina.

• Because Harvey has a genuine split-personality disorder, likely the result of repressed emotions or stress, that only becomes more pronounced once he gets his face scarred but doesn't hinge on it to exist.

Even in Batman: The Animated Series, Big Bad Harv was a thing long before Harvey became Two-Face. The game also mentions he's been seeing a therapist about his "condition," even taking medication for it, though I think that only gets brought up if you saved him.

I have a question, why does Harvey act like Two-Face regardless even when you choose to save him over Selina.

• edited November 2016

It's implied that he already had this issue in the past and it resurfaced in EP3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.