Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• Another thing people might have figured out: when you visit the bar, you can talk to the bartender, which leads to that one guy trying to start a conversation with you.

Alternatively, you can bump into the guy, piss him off, and nearly get into a fight with him before Selina comes in and breaks it up.

• Frank is actually the best character in the game, I want him to return.

Deltino posted: »

Another thing people might have figured out: when you visit the bar, you can talk to the bartender, which leads to that one guy trying to st

• #SaveFrank

Poogers555 posted: »

Frank is actually the best character in the game, I want him to return.

• edited September 2016

Yeah, he's really cool. And Selina thought he was bothering me! Nah, Selina, he's my pal.

• Frank is so nice if you don't bother him when he plays pool...

Deltino posted: »

Another thing people might have figured out: when you visit the bar, you can talk to the bartender, which leads to that one guy trying to st

• I will honestly be very disappointed if Frank doesnt return, even in that short talk I felt a bond of brotherhood!

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, he's really cool. And Selina thought he was bothering me! Nah, Selina, he's my pal.

• Totally agree. I like that guy.

• #FrankIsGod

• Has it occurred to anyone that Penguin somehow managed to get inside of the police station, and get the Children of Arkham into the debate? I'm beginning to think that there's a mole within the GCPD. And my suspects are Harvey Bullock, the current commissioner, and the guy that shot Batman in the start of Episode 1.

• Telltale version of Vicky is uglier than Selina IMO.

wow she's pretty but the cartoon version is so ugly to me idk y

• edited September 2016

He actually seems like he could be friends with my Uncle back in Atlanta.

Frank is so nice if you don't bother him when he plays pool...

• Anyone else notice Batman's use of the line "Where are they?" in the series so far?

• Recall him saying it once.

Anyone else notice Batman's use of the line "Where are they?" in the series so far?

• When Bruce calls Harvey, you can see other contacts on his phone. One of these is Lucius Fox.

• He says it a second time when you meet Penguin again as Batman and choose to say "I know about the drugs."

AgentZ46 posted: »

Recall him saying it once.

• Yeah I flubbed that QTE and was kind of shocked. But also glad that it seems like they took some criticism on there not being any real fail conditions in the combat of episode 1. Not that I want to die or anything, but a bit of consequence for not being sharp was nice.

AChicken posted: »

When confronting Penguin at the Skyline Club, when you get the QTE to start a fight with BlockBuster, if you fail the first bit, BB picks up

• Not sure if this counts but I'm gonna mention it anyway. :p

I just really like that if you save Selina, when Batman rushes over to Harvey, he kind of breaks character by saying "Harvey..." when he sees his face. I love this because it just shows what an emotional connection Bruce has with Harvey. To clarify, if Batman saves Harvey instead of Selina, he says "Mr Dent"

• If you save Selina over Harvey, while Batman runs to her aid you can see the shdow of Penguin burning Harvey's face, yet it doesn't happen until Selina is saved and then decides to go after Harvey.

• Yeah...I probably break character to if I saw my friend getting such a horrible injury... :(

Not sure if this counts but I'm gonna mention it anyway. I just really like that if you save Selina, when Batman rushes over to Harvey,

• What would Gordon say if you break the shooter's arm, and arrested Falcone?

• Not to mention that it was done by your childhood friend.

Yeah...I probably break character to if I saw my friend getting such a horrible injury...

• Ouch.

Not to mention that it was done by your childhood friend.

• I'm pretty sure that doesn't affect anything. It's the Mayor Hill and Falcone decision that affects it.

(Although there will be a report about the criminal escaping if you didn't break his arm.)

matteso586 posted: »

What would Gordon say if you break the shooter's arm, and arrested Falcone?

• Really? I broke his arm and the news story said he ended up escaping.

RhysAndLee posted: »

I'm pretty sure that doesn't affect anything. It's the Mayor Hill and Falcone decision that affects it. (Although there will be a report about the criminal escaping if you didn't break his arm.)

• Oh. I might be wrong then?

(Or, judging Telltale's history on it with Batman, a bug.)

J-Master posted: »

Really? I broke his arm and the news story said he ended up escaping.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited September 2016

If you say to Harvey that he owes you on the way to seeing Falcone, he makes a point that Bruce's donations are not loans and he shouldn't be out for a "pound of flesh", which is a reference to William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice.

Also, if you gave Gordon the evidence on Falcone, he credits that as the reason Bruce can see him, but if you give it to Vicki, he says Bruce is lucky Harvey is a friend and the DA.

The phone's scanning color is dependent on what you choose in Episode 1 for your Bat-Tech color.

If you first say "No comment." to Vicki Vale as you leave the GCPD, you can say it to her "No comment, again." in the second option to speak.

If you repeat "Let him go.", Oswald holds back Blockbuster using the name "Roland". Roland Desmond, who is version of Blockbuster presumably is, is actually the 2nd Blockbuster in the Batman comics, using experimental steroids to treat a severe illness. His brother Mark Desmond is the first.

If you don't do the finishing blow in the bar fight, Bruce will miss when throwing Selina and get stabbed by a guy from behind. The guy who stabs him smiles and it's a game over.

If you do nothing in the final choice of Episode 2, you go for Selina? At least, that's what happened with me, in my jerk playthrough, where I had trashed Harvey.

Bruce's phone:

enter image description here

Lucius Fox is on there!

• Mayor Hill is oddly nice and charming, if you decide to side with him. It is weird, I know Hill is corrupted and Falcone is a mob boss, but when you are trying to be nice and polite to them, they are rather kind to Bruce. I know it may not be sincere, but damn, it feels oddly heartwarming.

• Dave Fennoy for Lucius Fox!

If you say to Harvey that he owes you on the way to seeing Falcone, he makes a point that Bruce's donations are not loans and he shouldn't b

• You get a second chance to tell Vicki no comment regardless of whether you say no comment in the first dialogue or not.

If you say to Harvey that he owes you on the way to seeing Falcone, he makes a point that Bruce's donations are not loans and he shouldn't b

• edited September 2016

What about brutalised Falcone and got answers from Mayor Hill as Bruce Wayne?

In EP2 during the scene where Batman has a talk with Gordon, there's a few variations. Brutalised Falcone and got answers from Mayor Hill

• If you give moneys to Hamilton, he gives you the keys of the city.

• In the ending scene, both Batman and Penguin got one eye of their masks crushed, representing the "an eye for an eye" feud between their two families.

• It changes. If you didnt say No Comment the first time, the second time it says No Comment. But if you do say No Comment the first time it changes to "I said no comment"

You get a second chance to tell Vicki no comment regardless of whether you say no comment in the first dialogue or not.

• Excellent observation with the an eye for an eye thing!

Euron posted: »

* If you give moneys to Hamilton, he gives you the keys of the city. * In the ending scene, both Batman and Penguin got one eye of their masks crushed, representing the "an eye for an eye" feud between their two families.

• Cool stuff.

* If you give moneys to Hamilton, he gives you the keys of the city. * In the ending scene, both Batman and Penguin got one eye of their masks crushed, representing the "an eye for an eye" feud between their two families.

• I don't care about getting anything from Hamilton Hill, but I do like that "an eye for an eye" bit you pointed out.

• Imagine it's the same as the warning one. I don't know for sure as I haven't done it.

What about brutalised Falcone and got answers from Mayor Hill as Bruce Wayne?

• Something that people don't seem to understand is that you can say you'll cut off Harvey's funding and then not do it.

• Definitely, he was great playing him in Arkham Knight already. If he's in the game I hope Fennoy gets to voice him again!

Dave Fennoy for Lucius Fox!

• And you get the key to the City too. I don't know if it is important, but sounds like something that can be of use or it can be bad since it implement Bruce's involvement with Hill.

Something that people don't seem to understand is that you can say you'll cut off Harvey's funding and then not do it.

• I didn't know that. The problem is that Telltale usually links you with your choices, so when Hill asks you if you will cut Harvey's funds and you're playing for the first time you can't guess it's possible to actually accept and refuse later the trade.

It's actually a good improvement that this kind of option exists, though the consequences are still unknown.

Something that people don't seem to understand is that you can say you'll cut off Harvey's funding and then not do it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.