Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• Hey, has anyone actually tried the QR code that appears at the end of the episode

• edited August 2016

I never noticed that i got it right the first time and then he said he "almost doubted me" lol

Harvey gives you grief if you don't mention him enough while talking to the Zellerbachs. "You could have at least mentioned my name or your support. This is my campaign..." [just paraphrasing here]. That's pretty neat!

• Oh, that's what you referred to. Thank you!

dojo32161 posted: »

When you're Gared at the Wall you have to train at 3 things (weight, crossbow and swords), during this time it's a hub so you can climb the

• I immediately knew it was Sully as soon as I heard his voice :P

For those who don't know, Richard McGonagle (voice of Carmine Falcone) and Troy Baker (Voice of Bruce Wayne) were also voices for Victor "Go

• Im pretty sure someone tried it but it didnt do anything

Ye_Biz posted: »

Hey, has anyone actually tried the QR code that appears at the end of the episode

• same thing I was thinking about

• In trailer to Episode 2 we can see Bruce and Harvey and the police around - could it be one of the determinant ways? maybe in this scene Bruce can appear as Batman? that would be funny, knowing that Harvey would stand in front of Batman not knowing that he;s his best friend.

• yeah and maybe it could be Gordon at gunpoint instead of Vicki too depending on who you gave the evidence to in Episode 1

• Totally random, but after playing through for like the fifth time, I noticed something. Not sure if anyone else has pointed it out yet, but when Bruce and Harvey speak with Vicki Vale at the party, she can be seen wearing a necklace. What kind of necklace you may ask?

A PEARL NECKLACE.

Coincidence? I think n.. Yeah probably...

• I don't know if it's already been said or if it's just nothing. But when you first enter the batcave and the news feed is going, the reporter says batman failed to secure the stolen items from catwoman even though the player did.

• Not in the PS3 version for some reason.

MosesARose posted: »

I don't know if it's already been said or if it's just nothing. But when you first enter the batcave and the news feed is going, the reporter says batman failed to secure the stolen items from catwoman even though the player did.

• And then Bruce said "Not all of them" the date wasn't the only thing stolen.

I don't know if it's already been said or if it's just nothing. But when you first enter the batcave and the news feed is going, the reporter says batman failed to secure the stolen items from catwoman even though the player did.

• Yeah I know the data wasn't the only thing stolen, as we see when Batman uses his batarang to stick the other stuff to the wall and Gordon acknowledges it. I assume that was the rest of the items stolen. But the reporter says, catwoman got away with the stuff when she clearly didn't.

AgentZ46 posted: »

And then Bruce said "Not all of them" the date wasn't the only thing stolen.

• edited September 2016

In EP2 during the scene where Batman has a talk with Gordon, there's a few variations.

Brutalised Falcone and got answers from Mayor Hill as Batman- Gordon tells you that Batman's gone too far, the GCPD will try to take him in and Gorden won't be able to stop them.

Arrested Falcone and got answers from Mayor Hill as Bruce Wayne- Gordon says to keep it up and everyone will start seeing you the way he does, as a hero.

Arrested Falcone and got answers from Mayor Hill as Batman- Gordon says they're on shaky ground and the violence needs to stop. (basically a warning)

I'm not sure if breaking the dock shooters arm affects this at all.

This scene basically tells you how the city views Batman at the moment.

• Blockbuster's belt resembles a film reel.

Get it? Y'know... because he's called Blockbuster?

• edited September 2016

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/65124194.jpg

Deltino posted: »

Blockbuster's belt resembles a film reel. Get it? Y'know... because he's called Blockbuster?

• In Ep. 2, if you read the updated news in the Bat-cave, it turns out that if you don't break the dock shooter's arm, he will escape from police custody.

• I knew that Batman way of things would be more of scare tactic but I didn't knew that Gordon will know of this incident and even react in such nerves. Good thing that I will replay the whole 2 episodes

In EP2 during the scene where Batman has a talk with Gordon, there's a few variations. Brutalised Falcone and got answers from Mayor Hill

• guess it's foreshadowing of him being a determinate minor-enemy. that would be cool, the game could show us in this way that the "merciful" choices are not always the right ones.

• He escaped for me too and I broke his arm. Though once again, that may be a bug.

• Episode 2 penguin initiates a coin toss to see who speaks first in the debate, Harvey picks heads. More foreshadowing lol.

• Most people probably noticed this, but whatevs.

At the beggining of the episode in the GCPD when Harvey and Bruce stepped out of the elevator, a man in cuffs looked at Bruce as if he recognized him.

enter image description here

It was actually one of the thugs who tried to mug Bruce in Episode 1.

• If you ask the Bartender for Selina, Frank will be more nice and polite. If you head straight for the table, you disturb Frank as he plays pool, he will be more rude and unfriendly.

• edited September 2016

((Double post, sorry.))

• When planning your attack in episode 2, Selina can either help you with the thug on the left or the thug by the door. In my first playthrough I thought she could only get the guy on the left.

• Can't she help you with all of them? I remember there was also the option to let Catwoman take care of the guy closest to Batman.

Come to think of it, I wonder if she say something if you don't use her in the scene at all. :P

When planning your attack in episode 2, Selina can either help you with the thug on the left or the thug by the door. In my first playthrough I thought she could only get the guy on the left.

• Oh really? Interesting.

Pipas posted: »

Can't she help you with all of them? I remember there was also the option to let Catwoman take care of the guy closest to Batman. Come to think of it, I wonder if she say something if you don't use her in the scene at all. :P

• I think I might have gotten it by accident, because I didn't know I could link her to a criminal to attack. 8D; She told me something along the lines of "maybe next time".

Can't she help you with all of them? I remember there was also the option to let Catwoman take care of the guy closest to Batman. Come to think of it, I wonder if she say something if you don't use her in the scene at all. :P

• edited September 2016

When confronting Penguin at the Skyline Club, when you get the QTE to start a fight with BlockBuster, if you fail the first bit, BB picks up Batman by his head and crushes it. :o

Also, throughout the episode, (and I think in previous Telltale series) on PlayStation, the circle button can sometimes be a universal QTE button, even for the arrow movements. I mostly noticed this in the bar fight scene, where as I kept pressing the circle button, the game would recognise it as "correct", with a few exceptions where you needed the right button.
    EDIT: Also, many instances in the bar fight if you miss the QTE, you die and get Game Over. (so, kinda glad they added more repercussions.)

• Nope, sorry man.. Totally myself. I kind of wanted to test out if Telltale changed some QTE aspects for Episode 2. Which it seems they did.

• Yeah, I got that as well and it did not feel good at all D:

AChicken posted: »

When confronting Penguin at the Skyline Club, when you get the QTE to start a fight with BlockBuster, if you fail the first bit, BB picks up

• I wonder if Blockbuster ends up having the same fate as the rental store? :p

Deltino posted: »

Blockbuster's belt resembles a film reel. Get it? Y'know... because he's called Blockbuster?

• ...and another Two-Face reference I missed. Wow, those are actually quite subtle.

Episode 2 penguin initiates a coin toss to see who speaks first in the debate, Harvey picks heads. More foreshadowing lol.

• edited September 2016

She looks displeased and says "Maybe next time".

Edit: Gah, for some reason I didn't see that the comment above already answered your question.

• A lot of these references are...two-sided...

...and another Two-Face reference I missed. Wow, those are actually quite subtle.

• edited September 2016

New update was made, and in the codex, it actually acknowledges Bruce giving Vicki a quote, and Jack Ryder says that Batman was successful in securing the stolen items during the first report of the episode.

At least, that's how it's been improved for me.

Although, no change with Alfred's comments about whether or not you showed mercy to the dock shooter.

• where as I kept pressing the circle button, the game would recognise it as "correct", with a few exceptions where you needed the right button.

I think they do that on purpose to keep their games accessible, since they also want to aim for people who don't normally play video games. It's something that you would have to manually add into the game to make it read other buttons.

AChicken posted: »

When confronting Penguin at the Skyline Club, when you get the QTE to start a fight with BlockBuster, if you fail the first bit, BB picks up

• She can help you with any of them but only one, then you've got to handle the rest yourself.

When planning your attack in episode 2, Selina can either help you with the thug on the left or the thug by the door. In my first playthrough I thought she could only get the guy on the left.

• Alfred's comment did change actually. He says you beat that man half to death instead of you nearly killed a man tonight.

New update was made, and in the codex, it actually acknowledges Bruce giving Vicki a quote, and Jack Ryder says that Batman was successful i

• I know. I guess I was expecting him to say something besides either of the two lines.

Alfred's comment did change actually. He says you beat that man half to death instead of you nearly killed a man tonight.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.