Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• "Lucius, do you know anything about robots?"

dojo32161 posted: »

Let's go full TFTB episode 5!

• edited November 2016

No, he just punches Bruce really hard and then stumbles over onto the table.
    late edit: Oh wait you were talking about the whole fight. I thought you meant the final blow.

I haven't tried it yet, but if you let Two-Face hit and punch you, does he actually kill Bruce?

• edited November 2016

I am not trying to start another ship or something. But the bromance is strong between Harvey and Bruce. I mean, bringing him flowers in the hospital and the final scene can come across as Harvey is mad at Bruce for cheating on him. :p

• I played along at Wayne Enterprises but I just couldn't stomach reading that entire teleprompter, especially when it came to praising Oz as my successor.

I also thought it was in the public's best interest to know who Oz really is, even if they won't believe me.

Poogers555 posted: »

I was like: PR stunts! This is against my will! Oz is a terrorist! Im not crazy!

• kessjrausekessjrause Former Telltale Staff

I am not trying to start another ship or something.

Please do.

I am not trying to start another ship or something. But the bromance is strong between Harvey and Bruce. I mean, bringing him flowers in the hospital and the final scene can come across as Harvey is mad at Bruce for cheating on him.

• Words of encouragement from Telltale Staff. Bruce x Harvey is now canon, guys!

kessjrause posted: »

I am not trying to start another ship or something. Please do.

• As you command.

enter image description here

kessjrause posted: »

I am not trying to start another ship or something. Please do.

• My sides lmao.

As you command.

• Words of encouragement from Telltale Staff. Bruce x Harvey is now canon, guys!

With either scarred Harvey or not. The Other Guy could be scary fun.

Still holding out for dat threesome option doh. I know it's buried in there somewhere. Just have to find the correct button combination at just the right cutscene. Debug menu, crank Harvey's like-o-meter to max, and presto. The game looks like it crashes, but then the next thing you know you're back at Selina's apartment the morning after and Harvey's charging through that door with more bagels and dope. Completely different game after that

Pipas posted: »

Words of encouragement from Telltale Staff. Bruce x Harvey is now canon, guys!

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

brb making this my desktop wallpaper

As you command.

• I mean, its the inside thats beautiful!

Pipas posted: »

Words of encouragement from Telltale Staff. Bruce x Harvey is now canon, guys!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2016

Harvey kinda looks like he is making the Troll Face there.

As you command.

• I just received a version 1.3 update, but I don't know the exact improvements. I hate it when the PS4 doesn't specify patches.

• If you look closely at Batman's chest...there is a black bat on it...under that is an external lair of armor...the symbol is meant to draw fire as the human eye is drawn to color changes.

• This is.... this is too much for me...... I love it! Hilarious!
    Though Harvey looks pretty creepy with that face behind Bruce.

As you command.

• REALLY?
    Nobody here noticed the bat on batman's chest!...

If you look closely at Batman's chest...there is a black bat on it...under that is an external lair of armor...the symbol is meant to draw fire as the human eye is drawn to color changes.

• Hell I just noticed he has a cape..

Lupotto88 posted: »

REALLY? Nobody here noticed the bat on batman's chest!... ...

• I think I just started something forbidden and attracting. :p

As you command.

• It was the only pic I found on Google images where Harvey is looking to the side, I agree that it looks a bit menacing (but Bruce looks resolved).

AChicken posted: »

This is.... this is too much for me...... I love it! Hilarious! Though Harvey looks pretty creepy with that face behind Bruce.

• So just another super cool detail about everyone's favorite scene: if you kiss Selina the first time, but then dont do anything, Selina will back out and say "Tell me you want this." which then prompts this. Forever. And its actually hilarious that it last forever.

• He has a cape?

Hell I just noticed he has a cape..

• edited November 2016

:D You leave it for a week then come back to find Bruce holding her skeletonized remains, still with the same options

So just another super cool detail about everyone's favorite scene: if you kiss Selina the first time, but then dont do anything, Selina will

• Bruce holding her skeletonized remains

Dozurany posted: »

You leave it for a week then come back to find Bruce holding her skeletonized remains, still with the same options

• Consent is important. :p

So just another super cool detail about everyone's favorite scene: if you kiss Selina the first time, but then dont do anything, Selina will

• Best part is when you hit yes, Bruce just mumbles "yes" and goes in hard af. Like damn Bruce, chill the fuck out homie.

Dozurany posted: »

You leave it for a week then come back to find Bruce holding her skeletonized remains, still with the same options

• So I am currently replaying Episode 2 just so I can replay Episode 3 properly. I have noticed that if you restart from Episode 2, the two choices where you help either Vicky or Gordon never happened at all.

It seems that in this timeline, Bruce simply gave the info to someone who wasn't Gordon and Vicky.

• Little known fact...the Batcave is a horrible place to have computers or sensitive equipment...the moisture would corrode everything to uselessness in nothing flat.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited November 2016

You are underestimating the power of BAT-TARP!

...IT CATCHES WATER!

Little known fact...the Batcave is a horrible place to have computers or sensitive equipment...the moisture would corrode everything to uselessness in nothing flat.

• Too bad it does batjackshit for moisture in the air. Lol

Deltino posted: »

You are underestimating the power of BAT-TARP! ...IT CATCHES WATER!

• Actually, if you gave the data to Vicki, she will tell Batman that she theorizes that he "gave the data to Bruce Wayne".

So I am currently replaying Episode 2 just so I can replay Episode 3 properly. I have noticed that if you restart from Episode 2, the two ch

• In the EP4 trailer, it shows the same scene the sneak peek is about, only the Penguin only has a black eye instead of the stiches on his face as well. Maybe it's choice on whether how much you hold back on him when Vicki injects you the drug.

• Have you heard of the BAT-DEHUMIDIFIER??

Too bad it does batjackshit for moisture in the air. Lol

• edited November 2016

Bat-Doh! But seriously...no amount of dehumidifier work is going to help a cave that large.

Have you heard of the BAT-DEHUMIDIFIER??

• Thats why its the Bat-Dehumidifier

Bat-Doh! But seriously...no amount of dehumidifier work is going to help a cave that large.

• I hope the utility belt has bat condoms...or else there are going to be kittens.

• edited November 2016

I really don't see Telltale going that far honestly. Like Selina being pregnant from Bruce ? Nope.

Unless.....Unless this is what the achievement called "Legacy" refers to, but no I can't believe it.

I hope the utility belt has bat condoms...or else there are going to be kittens.

• edited November 2016

Someone mentioned in the Ep4 waiting thread that replaying episodes will randomize your choices for the episodes you are skipping, which I'm a believer in, because I had the same thing happened to me as you. I replayed Ep2 and Bruce said that Vicki was mad that I stiffed her at the police station, which I didn't, and Vicki Vale acted as if I didn't give her the data, which I did.

It seems like if you want to replay a chapter, you kinda have to redo EVERYTHING...which takes up an entire afternoon now at this point.

So I am currently replaying Episode 2 just so I can replay Episode 3 properly. I have noticed that if you restart from Episode 2, the two ch

• Why not Cabats? Kinda like these mofos from Shrek 2

I hope the utility belt has bat condoms...or else there are going to be kittens.

• What if they conceive...

BATBOY

• BTW I am now really glad I stopped at the first Shrek.

Why not Cabats? Kinda like these mofos from Shrek 2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.