Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• Shit, another glitch then. On my alternate playthrough, I was wondering why no one adressed Montoya just casually walking in next to Gordon after quitting rather dramatically last Episode.

AChicken posted: »

No, she didn't appear for me, and I didn't save her.

• Actually, strange glitch for me, the hidden panel under the stairs was blue, and completely obvious, I look online, and theirs seems perfectly fine, blending in and everything.

Shit, another glitch then. On my alternate playthrough, I was wondering why no one adressed Montoya just casually walking in next to Gordon after quitting rather dramatically last Episode.

• Oh I saw what you did there!!

A lot of these references are...two-sided...

• I love the way The Joker helps Bruce. I think whoever voiced him is an awesome Voice Actor.
    I loved Joker's line of "Now this is GOOD television!!!"

• That happened to me too, but I have not seen it happen in any other playthrough.

Actually, strange glitch for me, the hidden panel under the stairs was blue, and completely obvious, I look online, and theirs seems perfectly fine, blending in and everything.

• He gave a Steven Ogg feel at some times

Markel1970A posted: »

I love the way The Joker helps Bruce. I think whoever voiced him is an awesome Voice Actor. I loved Joker's line of "Now this is GOOD television!!!"

• I thought his voice was a little weird, maybe because hes trying to pretend he isnt "The Joker." Every time he was talking normal like "buddy" it sounded kinda fake, but when he got into the real Joker it was great.

"WRONG NUMBER DUMBASS!"

Markel1970A posted: »

I love the way The Joker helps Bruce. I think whoever voiced him is an awesome Voice Actor. I loved Joker's line of "Now this is GOOD television!!!"

• What do I do with the key "John Doe" gave to Bruce? I didn't use it on anything, or return it to one of the guards, because I thought it might progress the story before I could look at everything.

Just heard that the choice with Lucius in Episode 3 affects his screen time in Episode 4.

• The key is to nothing, Joker just pranked us.

matteso586 posted: »

What do I do with the key "John Doe" gave to Bruce? I didn't use it on anything, or return it to one of the guards, because I thought it mig

• edited November 2016

If you read the articles in the Batcave, there's one stating that Montoya was reinstated because she had no control of herself as a result of the drug.

Yeah I think it was probably a plot hole or she probably rejoined the force offscreen.

• If you read the articles in the Batcave, there's one stating that Montoya was reinstated because she had no control of herself as a result of the drug.

Shit, another glitch then. On my alternate playthrough, I was wondering why no one adressed Montoya just casually walking in next to Gordon after quitting rather dramatically last Episode.

• Did Alfred burn in the fire?

I assume it is off-screen, but at what point can Lucius die?

Guardian of Gotham Spoilers. It's implied that the Vales were abusive foster parents, who abused both Vicki (or should I say Victoria Ark

• Ah, okay. That feature didn't work for me in Episode 4, so I'm glad there's an explanation.

If you read the articles in the Batcave, there's one stating that Montoya was reinstated because she had no control of herself as a result of the drug.

• Two-Face at the tower will accept what he did, thinking he had to do it.

Harvey at the tower will question what he did. "Why did I do that?"

Small detail but shows that Harvey isn't completely off the rails when he isn't burned.

• edited November 2016

I meant that they're either alive or unknown! (MIA = Missing in Action)
    Lucious can be at Wayne manor with Alfred if you tell him to come work with you, therefore he can also be missing.

I doubt they're gonna die, but they're really the fist characters to have determiant statuses.

And I wanted to mention that I got really wierd vibes from Alfred's line regarding Vicki ("She never acted in such violent way before!"). It almost seemed like they tried make us doubt she is the killer... which could mean that your and @Dont_Look_Back's theory isn't that unlikely. I still hope it does not happen (no offense) but it's something to think about indeed.

I'm deviating now but... How did "John Doe" know the Vales were dead? Eh.

Did Alfred burn in the fire? I assume it is off-screen, but at what point can Lucius die?

• But then what's the point of her resigning in the first place? And she resigned, wasn't kicked off because of the shooting, because she thought her recklessness got someone killed when she was off the drug. If she's still experiencing side effects she didn't get the cure.

• You said "three possible endings". I know there's the ending where you go after Penguin, and the one where you go after Harvey, but what's the third one?

Guardian of Gotham Spoilers. It's implied that the Vales were abusive foster parents, who abused both Vicki (or should I say Victoria Ark

• When I went to talk to burned Harvey as Bruce he was talking to himself about if what he did was right or not.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Two-Face at the tower will accept what he did, thinking he had to do it. Harvey at the tower will question what he did. "Why did I do that?" Small detail but shows that Harvey isn't completely off the rails when he isn't burned.

• Actually, it's the Harvey goon who shows remorse the first determinant character. If you're Bruce on that scene, his partener shoots him in the head, if you're Batman, they're both merely knocked out.

Actually, if you say "Think for yourselves!" or nothing, the guy will not intervene. The "bad cop" is shot by Gordon, and Bruce knocks the "good cop" out.

• I guess the choice is influenced by whether or not you go as Bruce or Batman... Which... Is weird. I did both runs, went once as Batman where he was sure of what he did, then Bruce where he questioned himself. Wonder why that influences the dialogue.

Poogers555 posted: »

When I went to talk to burned Harvey as Bruce he was talking to himself about if what he did was right or not.

• In Ep 4 If you choose to be Batman, after you save Gordon, when he says " I'm Glad we're on the same side" Batman will smirk before grappling up.

• I don't see why it would be because this is what he says before he sees you. From what I saw as unburnt Harvey he asks if he really did the right thing and if he's burnt he agrees he did the right thing, still sounding uncertain but more secure in his choice.

I guess the choice is influenced by whether or not you go as Bruce or Batman... Which... Is weird. I did both runs, went once as Batman where he was sure of what he did, then Bruce where he questioned himself. Wonder why that influences the dialogue.

• Technically, there's only two endings. The Harvey one just has the variation of him ending up in Arkham or Blackgate.

You said "three possible endings". I know there's the ending where you go after Penguin, and the one where you go after Harvey, but what's the third one?

• Cool! Thanks for pointing it out. The tailoring and choice variants on this episode were really good!

Actually, it's the Harvey goon who shows remorse the first determinant character. If you're Bruce on that scene, his partener shoots him in

• The Gotham Feed is blank white on my playthrough.

• which could mean that your and @Dont_Look_Back's theory isn't that unlikely.

Hope is still alive!

I meant that they're either alive or unknown! (MIA = Missing in Action) Lucious can be at Wayne manor with Alfred if you tell him to come w

• On the screen of Penguin's "Black Box" you can see an ASCII art penguin dancing back and forth above the progress bar.

• edited November 2016

I don't think that it's the Bruce or Batman choice that influences that bit of dialogue.

I went to an unburnt Harvey as Batman, and he seemed regretful of his decision. I also saw what happens if you go to a burnt Harvey as Batman, and he seemed a lot more confident in what he chose to do.

So, I think the burnt/unburnt thing is, indeed, what influences that dialogue change.

Although, I looked into the "Go as Bruce" scene, and it seems that he's regretful either way. It must be an error on Telltale's part, like many other incorrect bits of dialogue I noticed throughout my playthrough.

I guess the choice is influenced by whether or not you go as Bruce or Batman... Which... Is weird. I did both runs, went once as Batman where he was sure of what he did, then Bruce where he questioned himself. Wonder why that influences the dialogue.

• Fuck, I wish I had noticed that. It sounds amazing.

On the screen of Penguin's "Black Box" you can see an ASCII art penguin dancing back and forth above the progress bar.

• Well at the hospital he's already getting into self-blame for somehow being a coward by being victimized and he knew that it was a bit of an unreasonable request to tell Bruce he's going to abandon him in his hour of need but can he still have his money he promises he really still likes him. With Hill dead, Harvey is mayor and it's a bit of a moot point. He feels horrible for being a bad friend and Bruce not being a saint friend doesn't change that. Of course, had this happened like three days later when the drug has had more time to screw with him and he's collapsing under the stress it might have gotten you tossed into Arkham.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Did Harvey forget what Bruce said to him in Ep 2? I know it's late to bring this up but in my second save file, I had Bruce to refuse his fu

• If you let Lucius stay in the Batcave, he'll mention the color you chose for the bat computer and suggest adding that color to the batsuit, Bruce then politely declines the offer.

• [Batman shows up in a Yellow Batsuit....]

Thugs immediately burst into laughter, rolling on the ground.

If you let Lucius stay in the Batcave, he'll mention the color you chose for the bat computer and suggest adding that color to the batsuit, Bruce then politely declines the offer.

• If it were for blue, it'd be like how he looks in the 1970s. For red, I'd imagine for the Justice League 3000 suit. As for yellow and purple, though...

enter image description here

If you let Lucius stay in the Batcave, he'll mention the color you chose for the bat computer and suggest adding that color to the batsuit, Bruce then politely declines the offer.

• That makes me want Batman to get some suit cool suit for episode 5

• If you stand in front of Billy as he walks in circles he stops and tells you to stop controlling his mind.

• Anyone notice blockbuster just stares out the window? I heard a theory he's waiting for a signal from the children and he'll stage a breakout.

• Ordering told me that he was all sad because Batman beat him up.

Poor Blockbuster, getting bullied around every block.

zeke10 posted: »

Anyone notice blockbuster just stares out the window? I heard a theory he's waiting for a signal from the children and he'll stage a breakout.

• Made me laugh more than it should have lol

Ordering told me that he was all sad because Batman beat him up. Poor Blockbuster, getting bullied around every block.

• He also is crying since Blockbuster declared bankruptcy. He was going to be their mascot. :(

Ordering told me that he was all sad because Batman beat him up. Poor Blockbuster, getting bullied around every block.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.