Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• Also, Im not saying that Harvey and Selina both say "See you around" but Wolf season 2 confirmed.

I posted this in TWAU section already, but I just thought it would fit here as well. A little something I picked up while replaying TWAU

• Did anyone else go back and read the codex entry for the Vale family?

When mentioning the foster child, Batman theorizes that he "doesn't know the whole story regarding the kid yet", or something to that effect.

Could this be a hint at his future as this franchise's Robin?

• I think that was just referring to how he doesn't exactly know everything that went down with the Vale family.

Though the kid does feel very Robin-ish, but I'm just curious if he's actually one of the canon Robins.

blasto2236 posted: »

Did anyone else go back and read the codex entry for the Vale family? When mentioning the foster child, Batman theorizes that he "doesn't

• Is there some kind of glitch or specific thing you have to do to get certain Codex files, because on one playthrough I just got one on Grogan and the Vales while on another I was able to get files on Joker and Arkham, but never all of them in one.

Did that happen to anyone else?

• I noticed that some people's batsuits in episode 4 are a bit ruined around the chest from what seems to be a gunshot(or from the fight with lady arkham in ep3, idk). However, my batsuit was perfectly normal in episode 4. Maybe its a bug but I hope that this happened because I brought Lucius with me in the batcave and he fixed it for me. Dunno

• I'm pretty sure it's the Lucius choice as you can see him fixing it.

Tolispro posted: »

I noticed that some people's batsuits in episode 4 are a bit ruined around the chest from what seems to be a gunshot(or from the fight with

• Lucius fixes it if you brought him along. He's also the one that gives you the blend grenade thing. If you don't have that during the drone fight, Batman uses his grappling hook.

Tolispro posted: »

I noticed that some people's batsuits in episode 4 are a bit ruined around the chest from what seems to be a gunshot(or from the fight with

• So were there any benefits to having him stay with the company?

Lucius fixes it if you brought him along. He's also the one that gives you the blend grenade thing. If you don't have that during the drone fight, Batman uses his grappling hook.

• If you decide to infiltrate Wayne Enterprises, he will open locked doors for you and tell you about the guard's locations.

Sarah1281 posted: »

So were there any benefits to having him stay with the company?

• I love things like this, regardless of it's intentional or not. But in this case they probably knew.

I posted this in TWAU section already, but I just thought it would fit here as well. A little something I picked up while replaying TWAU

• I wonder how the sequence plays out if he isn't in the Wayne Enterprises.

If you decide to infiltrate Wayne Enterprises, he will open locked doors for you and tell you about the guard's locations.

• Different dialogue.

I wonder how the sequence plays out if he isn't in the Wayne Enterprises.

• I actually interpreted what the orderly said as that stun grenade basically lobotomizing him. That the shock reduced his brain to that of a child, or something like that.

Poogers555 posted: »

Ordering told me that he was all sad because Batman beat him up. Poor Blockbuster, getting bullied around every block.

• It also gives this alternate prompt if you tell Harvey(two-face Harvey) to back off during the phone call in Alred's car

bloop posted: »

When you talk to Harvey if you chose to go to Wayne Manor before you fight him, depending on whether his face is burnt or not. It will say "Harvey will remember that." or "Two Face will remember that."

• If you don't examine the Vales' adoption pappers and respond 'He lives here' when asked by Gordon about the identity of the kid, Batman will say:

My guess is he's another foster child living with the Vales.

However, if you examine the pappers Batman will say:

That boy was the Vales' adopted son. According to the pappers I found, they were recieving a very significant stipend.

This further proves that the Vales weren't adopting kids out of the goodness of their hearts and therefore mistreating them. They had a monetary, not moral or affective, motive behind these adoptions.

(Sclmof and GoldGlove's playthroughs show both choices.)

• Huh, I've played through that sequence three times and I haven't been able to find those papers...

If you don't examine the Vales' adoption pappers and respond 'He lives here' when asked by Gordon about the identity of the kid, Batman will

• Did you look in the drawer? I thought that was where I found them.

Frontier246 posted: »

Huh, I've played through that sequence three times and I haven't been able to find those papers...

• Huh, I guess I'll just have to do that the next time I play...

Sarah1281 posted: »

Did you look in the drawer? I thought that was where I found them.

• If you don't examine the Vales' adoption pappers

Vale's adoption pappers

If you don't examine the Vales' adoption pappers and respond 'He lives here' when asked by Gordon about the identity of the kid, Batman will

• I feel bullied. Not rice.

If you don't examine the Vales' adoption pappers

• edited November 2016

Eric Stirpe, the main writer for episode 4 confirmed that the kiss was cut late into production.

Source

• ArsheiArshei Banned
    edited November 2016

I don't know if someone mentioned it before.
    But if you do the silent treatment (Always picking "..." ) in Selina's apartment, she leaves to her room, no kiss, nothing, it doesn't matter if you tried to kiss her before or if you saved her at the debate.
    enter image description here

• Cold shoulder Bruce...cold shoulder...

Arshei posted: »

I don't know if someone mentioned it before. But if you do the silent treatment (Always picking "..." ) in Selina's apartment, she leaves t

• I really love the Silent Treatment with Selina, and I noticed that she looks more beautiful with a punch on her face, like Oswald!

• Well that makes sense. If you just won't talk to her outside of a handful of automatic lines then she's not feeling it. This isn't the Little Mermaid.

I don't know if someone mentioned it before. But if you do the silent treatment (Always picking "..." ) in Selina's apartment, she leaves t

• Ah I see. So it wasn't a bug after all. It is a shame that they removed it, at least we know it wasn't because of a bug.

Eric Stirpe, the main writer for episode 4 confirmed that the kiss was cut late into production. Source

• I think you may have mistaken the miind control dialogue for the guy in the background playing chess with Zsasz.

• I stood in front of him, and he stopped moving and then I heard someone say "Stop controlling my mind."

It could have been the guy in the background, I mean the first time I tried to stand in front of him he just walked through me.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think you may have mistaken the miind control dialogue for the guy in the background playing chess with Zsasz.

• I'm pretty sure it's the guy in the background. I heard him say the line when I walked by but I was nowhere near Billy.

Poogers555 posted: »

I stood in front of him, and he stopped moving and then I heard someone say "Stop controlling my mind." It could have been the guy in the background, I mean the first time I tried to stand in front of him he just walked through me.

• Please lettuce make up for it.

I feel bullied. Not rice.

• Yes!
    I love when you meet her and Harvey introduces you if you're silent and she's just like "THE Bruce Wayne" in a very calm slow childish tone.
    It's the little things.

I really love the Silent Treatment with Selina, and I noticed that she looks more beautiful with a punch on her face, like Oswald!

• That's great but I've noticed on my playthroughs that it seems a bit random... first time I did it instantly getting the miss, jump and choke animation. Second time waited got the other one where you grapple Harvey... then I did it AGAIN instantly but I grappled him instead. It makes sense with what you said about how to trigger the various take downs but that doesn't seem to be the case. Or of course the game could have just made a small glitch on the file but still a cool feature.
    I'll have to test this further.
    Still great find.

Kenny726 posted: »

Yeah, that was my assumption. My brother's game crashed during this scene, and when he started it up again, he took notice of the various ta

• I guess you're not gonna give it up as easily as you gave up your identity.

I really love the Silent Treatment with Selina, and I noticed that she looks more beautiful with a punch on her face, like Oswald!

• Thanks for the explanation. I didn't really do any testing, but it being random would make sense.

That's great but I've noticed on my playthroughs that it seems a bit random... first time I did it instantly getting the miss, jump and chok

• Damn that's cold.

I guess you're not gonna give it up as easily as you gave up your identity.

• Not sure if anybody posted this but in episode 3 during the ending there are two variations of Oswalds round of applause finish.
    Depending on if Hit Oswald or how you behaved during the PR stunt after Vicki drugs you Oswald will either say
    "And if we can just get one more round of applause for OUR friend, the man of the hour, Bruce Wayne" -You punched him or didn't cooperate.
    or
    "And if we can just get one more round of applause, for my BEST FRIEND, the man of the hour, ladies and gentlemen, Bruce Wayne!" -Didn't punch him and cooperated with the PR stunt.

• In episode 3, when you visit Lucius in the lab, he can have some pretty humorous dialogue if you choose certain choices.
    Lucius: "Do you want the good news or the bad news? You're not going to like it..."
    Bruce: "..."
    Lucius: "Really? Nothing? You're not as fun as you use to be..."

Lucius: "How did the children of Arkham find the back door in the first place?"
    =Choose "Sure you didn't tell them?"=
    Bruce: "Heh. I-it's not you... right Lucius?"
    Lucius: "You know I was always suspicious of this Lucius Fox character. Never see him in his USUAL office... I think he might be hiding something."

• This happens if you're silent while texting Alfred, after this Bruce just puts down the phone and the conversation proceeds as normal oddly enough Alfred still says he called Gordon and Gordon is heard taking care of it...

• Alfred is a telepath, duh.

This happens if you're silent while texting Alfred, after this Bruce just puts down the phone and the conversation proceeds as normal oddly enough Alfred still says he called Gordon and Gordon is heard taking care of it...

• How could I have been so blind!

Pipas posted: »

Alfred is a telepath, duh.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.