Guardians of the Galaxy - The Telltale Series announced [Update Mar 9th: First Screenshots Revealed]

Comments

• They come under the Fantastic Four licence because that's where they first appeared.

Does Fox really have the rights to the Skrulls? I feel like they would have used them by now.

• Probably not, but a man can dream. Erin would be perfect playing it, and a comic based GOTG is going to have way more flexibility than a MCU based one in a game.

papai46 posted: »

No Kitty Pryde also.

• everybody ready to be Kevin Bacon

• ...What's also interesting is this, from back in November. He is working on something unannounced, that was evidently not Guardians of the Galaxy. I guess it could be the Super Show?

https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/804564967538069505

• I so can't wait

• enter image description here
    We wouldn't be able to hear the music because there's no sound in space.

Get on my level guyz

• Yaaaay, we've got our own section now!

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

enter image description here

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2016

Voice actor confirmed for Telltale's GOTG? Or, is he just really hyped?

• I mean, all hes done is WWE, so... probably not?

Voice actor confirmed for Telltale's GOTG? Or, is he just really hyped? https://twitter.com/JasonAyersWWE/status/804532690431213568

• The forum banner is so slick~

• enter image description here

...What's also interesting is this, from back in November. He is working on something unannounced, that was evidently not Guardians of the Galaxy. I guess it could be the Super Show? https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/793509171438166016

• aw don't leave ai jack out he was a member of the group.

Ekelund21 posted: »

I know I've said that Batman would be my substitute for TFTB S2 (because same voice actors), but this, oh boi, am I excited or what! Star

• Damn this sub forum was made quick.

• Its been a long time since I watched guardians of the galaxy movie . I think I need to watch it again just so i can understand this game better once it releases :D

• He can live in Starlords head.

megamike15 posted: »

aw don't leave ai jack out he was a member of the group.

• Wow I must have missed something I just scroll down to go to tales from the borderlands community but I find Guardians the title art for it looks really cool.

• The Forums are getting bigger and bigger.

• I hope they eventually change the layout to where it's not just a tall listing of forums, each with 8-10 threads.

The Forums are getting bigger and bigger.

• It'd be neat if we had the ability to chose which subforums we'd like to see.

I hope they eventually change the layout to where it's not just a tall listing of forums, each with 8-10 threads.

• Huh. So either he was the first person to sit through the table read of Guardians, or they already have something already made, though it's probably the very first mock of the game... cool either way. Good on ya, Job!

https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/806328837214638080 https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/806329820032339968

• I'm not crazy about the pairing, but Erin would make a great Kitty Pryde.

Nice to see it finally confirmed! Would have preferred Daredevil but hey ho, there might be more games from them. Also is it known whether t

• Get on my level guyz

k

We wouldn't be able to hear the music because there's no sound in space. Get on my level guyz

• lol

Get on my level guyz k

• When does guardians of the galaxy coming out. In 2017.

• Really? Ugh... personally I'm really tired of the superhero bandwagon that's been dominating popular culture for the past decade, and Guardians of the Galaxy is an OK-ish film, but does it deserve the "TellTale Treatment"?

Well, I'll see, since Batman has mildly re-kindled my interest in superheroes, though it's more to do with the fact that he doesn't have any amazing supernatural abilities...

• Even if you dont like it, I have a feeling that Guardians of the Galaxy is probably going to one of their fastest series, kinda like Batman and if the leaks are indeed accurate and it does end up being some weekly/biweekly series, then it would be over very fast.

alostguy25 posted: »

Really? Ugh... personally I'm really tired of the superhero bandwagon that's been dominating popular culture for the past decade, and Guardi

• Then we might finally get some news about Game of Thrones Season 2.

Poogers555 posted: »

Even if you dont like it, I have a feeling that Guardians of the Galaxy is probably going to one of their fastest series, kinda like Batman

• Don't you get me hoping.

Then we might finally get some news about Game of Thrones Season 2.

• i'm still holding out for a Star Wars game ):

• Not to be an downer, but with all the possible titles from Marvel TTG could have chosen to start with they chose this. I was really hopeing they would pick a hidden gem like the did with DC/Vertigo and TWAS. Oh well cash grab time I just hope its great

• Just found out about this yesterday, very excited for it! Only question I have is who they'll pick for the cast and how large a group we're looking at. There are a lot of Guardians over all incarnations of the comic, and I loved 'em all while I was a reader. Starlord obviously, can't wait to see the rest. I'm hoping we get at least one or two from every era, but it does look like they're starting with the movie crew. Haven't read comics since like 2010ish, so I have no idea who would be available since then. Gonna be cool though. Couldn't have picked a better property. (X-Men someday maybe? If they do more Marvel.)

• Well, if they do another mature readers title like TWAU/Fables, I'd love to see Supreme Power. But I think the Guardians are about as rich a playground as they'll find. Other than that, I'd like to see the X-Men someday (not limited to the same group), or maybe New Warriors, Alpha Flight. Daughters of The Dragon/Heroes for Hire would be cool, but they're getting a lot of Netflix exposure, some of them. Not sure how niche you can really get with mainstream MU, though. All good options.

Not to be an downer, but with all the possible titles from Marvel TTG could have chosen to start with they chose this. I was really hopei

• Guardians of the Galaxy is one of my favorite films from the MCU, so I'm very excited for this! I think Telltale is fantastic with humor. Tales from the Borderlands has been my favorite TTG, so I'm happy to see them taking on another humorous property.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited December 2016

Sees new screen....

So when did TellTale stop trying?

• If there are no choices I'm not getting it.

• edited December 2016

We need a season 2 of this now. I'll swap TWD S03 for it

AChicken posted: »

Let the magic continue...

• I'd honestly swap both the upcoming games for those sequels but you know maybe...no hopefully we'll get them later on down the line

I'm gonna be that person... Jk, I don't really mind. I'm kinda skeptical but I'll certainly try this out. Don't know anything bout the universe, gotta watch the movie at least.

This discussion has been closed.