SEASON FINALE DISCUSSION [SPOILERS ALLOWED] [SEASON REVIEW]

12346»

Comments

• Sounds rather likely by the sound of it.

Yes, Telltale, we want another round.

Pipas posted: »

Well, there's this: But imo we're more likely to not get another season than get one, because it didn't exactly sell well. Plus the general reception of the game wasn't that great either.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

I hear you, @BruceBrothers. I hear you.

Sounds rather likely by the sound of it. Yes, Telltale, we want another round.

• Yes i too think she is an really interesting Character. When i think about her, i instinctively thing about a study about "invirement vs. Gene's", that was started 1972 at the Dunedin-University in New Zealand. Since over 40 years they followed every child that was born in this city, that year. And in all that time, they discovert what all violent people have in common. On one hand, one of they gene's was less pronounced and on the other, they were all victims of abuse or neglect in their childhood. Both of those criteria fit Vicki. Even though its ironic, in a sad way, she is projecting the same behavor that she received wenn she was still just a child, on other, maybe innocent, people. She just doesnd know another way to express herself, her feelings, her pain, than through violence. And under that circumstances i can feel nothing but compassion for her, because if your honest, she is just victim of her gens and surounding.

prink34320 posted: »

I felt really sorry for Vicki to be honest, I don't condone her plans but it's hard for me to think her possible death was deserved, conside

• Vicki is a woman with no prior fighting skills, she was abused as a child, and is a reporter and the leader of Children of Arkham now. Bruce, on the other hand, knows many martial arts and has been in countless brawls. There is a difference between unrealistic and purely nonsensical. I get that the final boss had to be intense, but I just couldn't take the final fight seriously when Vicki fucking Vale can keep up with one of the world's strongest men alive. I mean, we saw what happened when any other non-bulky, unexperienced villain tried to fight Batman (Joker for example). They always get their ass kicked if they don't use gadgets or any form of technology. But somehow, Vicki is able to go toe to toe with Batman, is able to take his punches just fine, and her punches can hurt Bruce. I mean, what? If in S2 they show us that Vicki underwent serious physical training throughout most of her life (although I don't know when she'd have the time to squeeze THAT in), then I might buy it. But as it stands, it's like saying a ballet dancer can keep up with a boxer, although the ballet dancer has no prior boxing training. It's weird.

Hmmm @Ja1862 , you do realize calling the last fight ridiculous because she can take those hits in a comic universe where people can stop bu

• I definitely agree this was....weird. I could not take that final fight seriously because of it, we are Batman damn it, not the most experienced one yet but come on.

She should not have stood a ghost of a chance.

Ricoco7891 posted: »

Vicki is a woman with no prior fighting skills, she was abused as a child, and is a reporter and the leader of Children of Arkham now. Bruce

• You are making a lot of assumptions that Telltale's Vicki is the same...she obviously got those toys from somewhere...and I think it is probable that who ever invested the money in that suit and staff..probably made sure she had training. I am further willing to believe that I know who and why based on the aims of the CoA. LoS probably trained her and supplied her with tech. As always the aim was destroying Gotham...using that gas at a crowded terminal would have done the trick I think.

Ricoco7891 posted: »

Vicki is a woman with no prior fighting skills, she was abused as a child, and is a reporter and the leader of Children of Arkham now. Bruce

• My favorite character was Oswald in this series. I absolutely love telltales take on the character.

• That would make a lot of sense, actually. If LoS is indeed involved in this, it's totally believable that they would train her. But until we get confirmation, I am staying skeptical of her fighting skills.

You are making a lot of assumptions that Telltale's Vicki is the same...she obviously got those toys from somewhere...and I think it is prob

• Honestly One Of The Best Games Telltale Has Ever Made, And They Really Brought Me To Like Catwoman I Actually Used To Hate Her Before But Now She's One Of My Favorite Characters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.