Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Never even started these things, thank God.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm just curious, if David were to ask you to end things with Kate would you do it? I don't disapprove, I'm just curious.

• No. She isn't a fan favorite, that much is clear but there are plenty who like her.

Acheive250 posted: »

But she does a pretty good performance, right? Also, am I the only one that doesn't hate Kate?

• Honestly, I would have thought that they had already finished EVERYTHING and were just releasing the episodes one by one.

Chibikid posted: »

I'm guessing they've submitted EP4 and pending approval and currently working on EP5.

• No to... which question?

DabigRG posted: »

No.

• Or already working on a secret project. A new DLC or Season 4!

I'm guessing they've submitted EP4 and pending approval and currently working on EP5.

• Nah, everything was already finished by the release of the first two episodes. They just wanted and still want people to wait.

Honestly, I would have thought that they had already finished EVERYTHING and were just releasing the episodes one by one.

• Whoops

wd3ep3 *Ep4

• Have I ever been wrong???

I have but lets pretend I haven't.

You have to forgive DLB...she is insane....the truth is Clem dies.

• I would like her alot more if Telltale wasnt forcing her down my throat, as well as having her create conflict where there really should be none

If she would just take a hint, and stop flirting with Javier when I have refused all her advances, then maybe I would like her.

What happened to the way season 1 worked? where Kenny would dislike you the whole game if you sided with Larry, and opposite, characters would actually change their opinion of you, and reflect it in the way they talked, instead of just changing one like 2 episodes later depending on your choice

But she does a pretty good performance, right? Also, am I the only one that doesn't hate Kate?

• lol rip kate

I think he's trying to say she's starting to record her lines for episode 5. 4s already been completed and submitted for rating. On a more tragic note, two more episodes of Kate.

• I would prefer to do the same thing because near that date I'll have to start studying for my exams, so I guess I'll do it this way.

I'm thinking about waiting until both episode 4 and 5 are out before I play them. They're short enough as it is, and I have a feeling Episode 4 is gonna be really short

• Jesus... I hope it's not, but I have to say that I don't really mind that to happen either. I just hope will not get to see anything that conteins innapropriate content...
    (I don't really know why I analyzed this.)

Anyway, we have to let TellTale decide if they'll add something like this or not.
    That's just my point of view.

The "content that may disturb" was probably the Clem and Gabe sex scene. Time to kill myself.

• Most of your TWD predictions do come true...

Have I ever been wrong??? I have but lets pretend I haven't.

• There are a fair number of people who doesn't hate Kate. And even then, some people just hate what they feel is a forced romance subplot rather than the character herself.

No to... which question?

• I like Kate...and do not mind the romance other than it should have been in full swing by the time ANF started.

DabigRG posted: »

There are a fair number of people who doesn't hate Kate. And even then, some people just hate what they feel is a forced romance subplot rather than the character herself.

• There needs to be a Season 3 before a Season 4. Remember, this is The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, naming it Season 3 wouldn't have attracted the huge amount of newcomers that Telltale has gotten.

Bonbon80 posted: »

Or already working on a secret project. A new DLC or Season 4!

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

Wait, nevermind, that was really mean, I never meant to take it that far.

Please accept my sincere apology.

Most of your TWD predictions do come true...

• edited April 2017

It's already confirmed Season 3.

But perhaps they are working on 'A New Frontier 2'!

And I demand them not let us wait 2 years again lol.
    But releasing in september...

It's obvious Javi is gonna be the Rick of Telltale with side kick Clementine.

Well I hope so.

There needs to be a Season 3 before a Season 4. Remember, this is The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, naming it Season 3 wouldn't have attracted the huge amount of newcomers that Telltale has gotten.

• Bottom left could be Lingard?

Apparently we should ''Zoom In'' on this Not sure if its got anything to do with episode 4 or telltale creating false hype who knows

• I'm hoping for more puzzle solving. In season 1 you had to find a way to get the train moving or distracting the walkers in the sewer, that sort of thing. Just find it being one big story and you fill in the gaps.

• Lol he looks like Andre from the Resident Evil 7 demo.

Bottom left could be Lingard?

• @telltale more clem please

enter image description here

thank you xoxo

• Telltale: "Got it" adds an extra minute of playable Clem, 2 extra minutes of screen time in the present, and looks for one unused line Melissa recorded for 1 extra line

ABigBadWolf posted: »

@telltale more clem please thank you xoxo

• delet

MichaelBP posted: »

Telltale: "Got it" adds an extra minute of playable Clem, 2 extra minutes of screen time in the present, and looks for one unused line Melissa recorded for 1 extra line

• "Don't worry, you'll see more of Clementine. I promise" - Job

ABigBadWolf posted: »

delet

• We should form a suicide pact. I am not letting my little girl do stuff like that. If she does Gabe dies and she gets disowned.

The "content that may disturb" was probably the Clem and Gabe sex scene. Time to kill myself.

• Good morning she says. Kate survives episode 4!!!!

• Lol I like every character. I liked Larry, Ben, Nick, Sarah, Gabe and most others. The only one's I don't like are vernon, that old woman cancer survivor and Becca.

• Lol, they'd need to put more work into it if it is a premiere for a season, if you know what I mean. They need to test animations and stuff and to see if they should be used for the next episodes, if that makes any sense.

It's already confirmed Season 3. But perhaps they are working on 'A New Frontier 2'! And I demand them not let us wait 2 years again l

• What does it even mean by "activity on steam database?"

• Where's Lilly at though???

• Telltale confirmed Lily won't be in ANF but they hope to find out what happened to her one day.

Fmahmood99 posted: »

Where's Lilly at though???

• You have to take what telltale/jobs say about the game content with a grain of salt.

MichaelBP posted: »

"Don't worry, you'll see more of Clementine. I promise" - Job

• Perhaps she will join in A New Frontier 2.
    Starting with Clem having trust issues on her, but as we know Clem she is always forgiving assholes.

Telltale confirmed Lily won't be in ANF but they hope to find out what happened to her one day.

• Yep, and I was just quoting Job's crummy response to Wolfy's question in the failed AMA thread.

You have to take what telltale/jobs say about the game content with a grain of salt.

• What the hell is wrong with you?

You have to forgive DLB...she is insane....the truth is Clem dies.

• I´m still pissed about Lilly not being the member of a new frontier :/

• edited April 2017

I hope they bring her in next Season.
    She would be a great soldier with Javi.

I would even love to play as Lily and have to deal with a hostile Clementine lol.

Fury2014 posted: »

I´m still pissed about Lilly not being the member of a new frontier

• I Recall there being some , scrapped? audio, of david being in a shitton of pain, might've originally been a ''branding'' flashback. no idea

I got the bad feeling someone (David?) will be tortured.

• She can still take a part in this season :) There are numerous options how to involve her in way it would make sense

I hope they bring her in next Season. She would be a great soldier with Javi. I would even love to play as Lily and have to deal with a hostile Clementine lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.