Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Releasing a premiere series with a recurring series is gonna fuck over guardians. Waiting an extra week for walking dead is the safer option.

I know it is unlikely but I hope that it comes out on the 18th along with Guardians. Didn't Telltale release two episodes on the day that

• edited April 2017

What if...They release both episodes 4 and 5 on the same day? And then we find out it's one episode...

Split

In

TWO

elgardo4 posted: »

EP 5 in Steam DB https://steamdb.info/app/536220/history/

• So it seems that episode 4 can be released any time now that episode 5 is appearing in the Steam db. I rather get this first than guardians but hey if they need to take time to perfect it do as they please.

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited April 2017

Okay, I'M FUCKING DONE. This comment just fucking BROKE ME. I'm sorry, but this is just a MIND FUCK right here bruh. I AM DONE.

hesif posted: »

Fans are a tad bit out of hand

• Considering it'd be one big finale, that actually sounds potentially badass.

What if...They release both episodes 4 and 5 on the same day? And then we find out it's one episode... Split In TWO

• Five years?! Oh my lawd...

Deltino posted: »

April 25 would be a poetic release date, actually-- April 24 is the five year anniversary of A New Day, aka Season 1 Ep 1.

• They can't change anything it if it's already been rated by the board.

Creeper1846 posted: »

So it seems that episode 4 can be released any time now that episode 5 is appearing in the Steam db. I rather get this first than guardians but hey if they need to take time to perfect it do as they please.

• It can't be released since the Australian Classification board hasn't rated it yet.

Creeper1846 posted: »

So it seems that episode 4 can be released any time now that episode 5 is appearing in the Steam db. I rather get this first than guardians but hey if they need to take time to perfect it do as they please.

• edited April 2017

She really does just need to exit the series at this point

Of course she can exit this series at this point, but not by dying because this would mean that every character that we think its done, we have to kill him/her (like Carley and Doug). I don't want this to happen again in this series, especially to a character that TellTale has given so much importance to. Thus, I don't think Clementine should die, but if TellTale thinks that it's good for Clementine to exit this series, they could do it without finishing her off. If this happens though, I don't think I would buy the next series of TWD, because fortunately/unfortunately this series is, almost, only about Clementine.

So, yeah this is my opinion about this issue.

I don't understand that misconstrued notion that Clementine is the quintessential piece of Telltale's TWD series. Isn't the whole gimmick

• They should definitely release it this month. The months it took for the last one to come out must compensate for something.

• sshsshshshshh dividing the ending in two is not good shutup they will hear you

DabigRG posted: »

Considering it'd be one big finale, that actually sounds potentially badass.

• I'd expect walking dead news by mid next week after guardians.

Douug posted: »

They should definitely release it this month. The months it took for the last one to come out must compensate for something.

• But if they split them into two, we'd probably just be getting one episode in all since they would be about the same lengths as the first two episodes. That would literally make the season just three episodes long. It would be good if they released both episodes on the same day and they're both the length of episode 3 each.

DabigRG posted: »

Considering it'd be one big finale, that actually sounds potentially badass.

• Looks like Australia's behind for once

Badum tss

It can't be released since the Australian Classification board hasn't rated it yet.

• It's definitely coming out sooner than later, we know that much. I'm going to bet that Telltale will release it on the 25th.

Douug posted: »

They should definitely release it this month. The months it took for the last one to come out must compensate for something.

• Well, Conrad is already dead in my game. I shot him in the tunnel when he went rogue and took Gabe hostage.

AronDracula posted: »

Conrad and Gabe might be the Nick and Sarah in this season, you know what I mean?

• K

Aerie88 posted: »

Well, Conrad is already dead in my game. I shot him in the tunnel when he went rogue and took Gabe hostage.

• Moderate impact drug use.....

KATE FOUND MORE WEED!!!

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 4 has been rated by Australia. http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=axKmXA6PwFh1Ia1CgueZeg%3d%3d&ncdctx=lVZpzFbo2BzV8aK479hYZB9vNK8zLSKA1158jStqX3x%2fRyxx4BC4bzFRND4ltpcV

• So the episode should definitely be this month if telltale didn't announce guardians it would have probably been the 18th looks like it's the 25th though.

• It would be good if they released both episodes on the same day and they're both the length of episode 3 each.

Agreed/Exactly.

But if they split them into two, we'd probably just be getting one episode in all since they would be about the same lengths as the first tw

• Oh man, that gave me quite a chortle. :joy:

Moderate impact drug use..... KATE FOUND MORE WEED!!!

• the fucking second i saw drug use i immediately thought of kate

or maybe its during the first like beggining cutscene flashback and she starts smokin' weed in the van

Moderate impact drug use..... KATE FOUND MORE WEED!!!

• Maybe It will come out this month.

Episode 4 has been rated by Australia. http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=axKmXA6PwFh1Ia1CgueZeg%3d%3d&ncdctx=lVZpzFbo2BzV8aK479hYZB9vNK8zLSKA1158jStqX3x%2fRyxx4BC4bzFRND4ltpcV

• See? No nudity or sex :) Whoever said we were going to see Clem in underwear was lying.

• i actually hope there is but nudity n sex wasnt rated at all

Shadow2122 posted: »

I hope there isn't a Javier and kate sex scene. It would probably a Jane and Luke situation again

• To be fair, Clementine in her underwear could be neither nudity or sexual. She's 13 so that'd be pretty questionable on Telltale to exploit her in that way. The only reason I see her being in her underwear is because they tossed her in a cell.

See? No nudity or sex Whoever said we were going to see Clem in underwear was lying.

• Telltale didn't even make her lift AJ's sleeve to give him the "medicine"... If they take her clothes off I'm sure it will be for a reason.

TJ3046 posted: »

To be fair, Clementine in her underwear could be neither nudity or sexual. She's 13 so that'd be pretty questionable on Telltale to exploit her in that way. The only reason I see her being in her underwear is because they tossed her in a cell.

• Where did this come from? .w.

Telltale didn't even make her lift AJ's sleeve to give him the "medicine"... If they take her clothes off I'm sure it will be for a reason.

• ??

Chibikid posted: »

Where did this come from? .w.

• Sorry, dumb question - What's the significance of it being rated by NZ/Aus instead of any other country? Are they usually the last to give a rating or something?

• Well, they're usually the first to have a rating. They kind of have a strict rating thing, so if it passes through, you know the episode is good and ready [in two weeks or so].

darthsansa posted: »

Sorry, dumb question - What's the significance of it being rated by NZ/Aus instead of any other country? Are they usually the last to give a rating or something?

• Actually, I think they are some of the earlier ratings to be approved. I think ESRB is one of the last ratings we see, which is why we don't bother posting those here.

darthsansa posted: »

Sorry, dumb question - What's the significance of it being rated by NZ/Aus instead of any other country? Are they usually the last to give a rating or something?

• Moderate drug inpact, must be Wyatt and Eddie making an appearance!

• April 25

• I have a funny feeling that....THE EPISODE WILL BE 100 MIN!!!!!!!!!

• You also said this about Episode 3...

I have a funny feeling that....THE EPISODE WILL BE 100 MIN!!!!!!!!!

• The length of the chapters gave me hope this time

You also said this about Episode 3...

• The only reason I see her being in her underwear is because they tossed her in a cell.

?

To be fair, Clementine in her underwear could be neither nudity or sexual. She's 13 so that'd be pretty questionable on Telltale to exploit her in that way. The only reason I see her being in her underwear is because they tossed her in a cell.

• Lol, ok, I think its time to explain where this "underwear clem" shit came from. In a groupchat someone noticed Lonnie and Javy have nude models, so they jokingly said "what if they had to get naked for the branding" then someone else said "clem got naked for the branding. everyone saw clem in her underwear. Naked clem confirmed for episode 4."

Someone misunderstood it or didnt read everything. They took it to other social medias and it spread. That's where it all started, it's all fake. Put your minds at rest.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.