Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• enter image description here

raise your hand if you read this like darth sidious

• Timeline?

I wonder if the timeline will actually stick this time

• I had a similar thought a couple of times. Playing as Clementine fighting off the herd and chopping Sarita, then switching over to Luke and Nick as they chase Sarah through the forest and encounter a bear fighting off walkers in the process.

TJ3046 posted: »

I think season 2 wise the closest I felt to season 1 was episode 5 and that was about it. So far this year, Episode 3 feels like season 1 wa

• And I think play Luke as Nick has to be put down.

DabigRG posted: »

I had a similar thought a couple of times. Playing as Clementine fighting off the herd and chopping Sarita, then switching over to Luke and Nick as they chase Sarah through the forest and encounter a bear fighting off walkers in the process.

• I thought all of s2s eps felt like s1, even though it was different. If that makes any sense

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Personally the closest I've felt to Season 1 would have to be either Season 2's 1st or 5th episodes

• May 23rd feels about right to me.

Im Expecting a release date somwhere between either 16th to 29th of April, or somewhere around the 15th of May

• Agreed. Especially ep1 tbh

I thought all of s2s eps felt like s1, even though it was different. If that makes any sense

• I haven't played the episode yet but I'm glad that Conrad actually plays a good role in it. Now I don't regret keeping him alive anymore.

AChicken posted: »

Well, this episode was really good. (Though I guess I'm easy to please or get involved with a story... I liked Episodes 1 and 2, ['like' bei

• When episode 3 will be available on Android?

• I think they'll generically say it's being released early June, that's basically only two months so if jobs being fo real with us then around that time sounds about right, it'll probably be late June though, with the reliability of telltale games.

• If this episode gets leaked they better pay attention to it this time. Anyways I said episode 3 was good but I'm in the minority and just thought it was decent but I really like conrads involvment and regret shooting him in my main save file.

• Oh yeah, that definitely would've been neat. Though I think leaving it the way it was in the game proper would be an neat cliffhanger and alternative reveal.

TJ3046 posted: »

And I think play Luke as Nick has to be put down.

• ♫♫ Wake me up when s̶e̶p̶t̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ e̶n̶d̶s̶ episode 4 arrives♫♫
    enter image description here

• [removed]

• That is too long lol. At most its gonna be a mid-may release

El chapo posted: »

I think they'll generically say it's being released early June, that's basically only two months so if jobs being fo real with us then around that time sounds about right, it'll probably be late June though, with the reliability of telltale games.

• according to Job

c

According to Job Clementine's got 42 personalities.

It won't be as long of wait according to Job

• I really liked Episode 3, so I guess I can say I'm excited for Episode 4.

• Gotta keep the predictions a long time away so you're not upset when it's inevitably released later than you thought, I hope you're correct though

Masterfaust posted: »

That is too long lol. At most its gonna be a mid-may release

• Sameies bro

Crips posted: »

I really liked Episode 3, so I guess I can say I'm excited for Episode 4.

• I wasn't there when EP3 leaked. Sooo, what was the reaction?

• Here we go again! After how great EP3 turned out, I'm even more excited for the next one :)

• No?? Nick and Sarah couldn't do anything right. Last I checked, Gabe has been a decent help to the group, even breaking up that argument between Conrad and Javier before it went too far, and helping to move that dumpster before Javier got bit. Sarah couldn't even lift a gun and Nick just shot anyone he saw

AronDracula posted: »

Conrad and Gabe might be the Nick and Sarah in this season, you know what I mean?

• He's still playing after episode 1 and 2 of anf isn't he? I actually liked those 2 episodes actually... Just proving a point since nobody else seems to like them.

If the same shit happens in ANF as well, Telltale won't get my money for their games anymore. I doubt that you will stop buying their products if episode 4 sucks.

• Lee got bit... If that didn't make you shit a brick back then, then maybe... You know what fuck if I know where I'm going with this :|

Yeah but it had a slow pacing and not a lot of action.

• She has a bird crap stain on her tank top or whatever that is under her shirt

I want more of this smile. Do it, do it, DOOO IT!!!!

• Sarah couldn't even lift a gun

I don't get it.

Melton23 posted: »

No?? Nick and Sarah couldn't do anything right. Last I checked, Gabe has been a decent help to the group, even breaking up that argument bet

• I got that dialogue thing about Kenny and carver and my clem didn't watch it.

AChicken posted: »

Well, this episode was really good. (Though I guess I'm easy to please or get involved with a story... I liked Episodes 1 and 2, ['like' bei

• Try harder

She has a bird crap stain on her tank top or whatever that is under her shirt

• You're not really proving much of a point, but regardless, if he bought the season pass he has no reason not to continue playing what he's already paid for in hopes of it improving since it still has potential to. The games still generate interest even if people are less than thrilled with what they've received so far. Episode 3 actually seems to be an improvement over the first two, I can't understand why it's receiving such poor critical reception.

He's still playing after episode 1 and 2 of anf isn't he? I actually liked those 2 episodes actually... Just proving a point since nobody else seems to like them.

• My point is that people say they hate a new frontier but they don't

You're not really proving much of a point, but regardless, if he bought the season pass he has no reason not to continue playing what he's a

• So you can't dislike the first two episodes without hating the remaining three, two of which aren't even out yet? Makes sense.

My point is that people say they hate a new frontier but they don't

• Exactly. People just need to give the rest of it a shot.

So you can't dislike the first two episodes without hating the remaining three, two of which aren't even out yet? Makes sense.

• Nick saves Clem if you go with him in episode 2 and tries to stop Kennys beating. Sarah err she helped by yeah I got nothing for her

No?? Nick and Sarah couldn't do anything right. Last I checked, Gabe has been a decent help to the group, even breaking up that argument bet

• What does everyone like about ANF so far, and how can Episode 4 address any mistakes?

• In my case, Pete saved me. And Nick doesn't stop Kenny's beating, that was either clem who tried, Sarita who tried, and Bonnies who actually got carver to stop. Yerp.

Nick saves Clem if you go with him in episode 2 and tries to stop Kennys beating. Sarah err she helped by yeah I got nothing for her

• Jesus coming back, Negan showing up, clem getting her act together, AJ turns out to actually be alive and David wasn't lying, more hubs, episode 3 was long but episode 4 could be longer (episode 3 was no season 1 episode) more smart ass javi, God I loved telling Joan to choke on her cake and finally... If you left Badger to turn... He returns in episode 5 and kills clementine. That way I can laugh at everyone else who didn't cave his skull in like I did :3

What does everyone like about ANF so far, and how can Episode 4 address any mistakes?

• Well he tried

In my case, Pete saved me. And Nick doesn't stop Kenny's beating, that was either clem who tried, Sarita who tried, and Bonnies who actually got carver to stop. Yerp.

• Okay then. I guess that only happens if you beat Badger with the bat.
    Makes sense. Clem would still know that Kenny used a crowbar --he picks it up before you get the choice.-- so it all checks out! Cool detail they added though.

I got that dialogue thing about Kenny and carver and my clem didn't watch it.

• I wasn't there when EP3 leaked

You are blessed. You are the chosen one.

Sooo, what was the reaction?

You mean Telltale? Nothing. They didn't acknowledge it. Apart from this one tweet from Job, replying to someone who said that "people are spoiling episode 3. I didn't watch any of it."

But, they didn't say anything probably because it wasn't their fault. It was Microsoft's. They probably forgot to tick all of the "private" boxes for the Episode in their servers.

I wasn't there when EP3 leaked. Sooo, what was the reaction?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.