Life is Strange sequel confirmed

12346»

Comments

• The sequel is confirmed. Still far away from release though.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Holy shit the trailer dropped! Just watched it only three episodes but this seems like this will be the only thing we are getting but the leaks sounded like we would get a sequel and a prequel.

• Ok not entirely clear...is there two games or just this 3 episode Mini?

• Two. Dontnod is working on Season 2 while a new dev team are making this mini series.

Ok not entirely clear...is there two games or just this 3 episode Mini?

• Fucking money vampires...them and TTGs....well lets see...I work at a hospital and do a couple of days at a nursing home....pfft...nothing for it....prostitution here I come!

Two. Dontnod is working on Season 2 while a new dev team are making this mini series.

• It seems so sad knowing what'll happen in the end ;_; but god it's so good to see her.

HOLY SHIT YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES RACHEEEEEEL SLAUGHTERME and too bad there will be only 3 episodes, available August 31st

• Not sure why no one's posted this. Not a Sequel but a Prequel reveal trailer

• And a bigger chance of having more realistic dialogue.

Different dev team hype! Less chance of shitting the bed with the finale now.

• edited June 2017

I hope for this to be not as good as the first season good. I mean, it's a prequel, but it still looks like a good game. Sad how there's only gonna be 3 episodes instead of 5.

• I'll definitely get it but I don't think I'm necessarily excited for the prequel.

• It'll be interesting seeing all the characters (except Max) as 14/15 year olds.

• I hope they know how their college period was.

Different dev team hype! Less chance of shitting the bed with the finale now.

• No wonder she was so popular man

HOLY SHIT YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES RACHEEEEEEL SLAUGHTERME and too bad there will be only 3 episodes, available August 31st

• edited June 2017

If they would just cut out the cringey phrases such as "hella" and "are you cereal" this game would be 10/10 material. They even made fun of themselves when you see wheelchair Chloe, she's like "Hella? That's fucking dumb."
    EDIT: What am I saying? With that ending I would give it a 7 at most.

• I apologize ahead of time for not knowing the answer to this.

Is there a forum or community as dedicated to Life is Strange (or any of the game's affiliates) as members of Telltale's games are?

I find myself wanting to create threads pertaining to specific aspecs of the game... and I just don't know where I can possible ask such questions or points of debate?

• Your best bet is the Life Is Strange rubreddit, here. It's a pretty active community.

I apologize ahead of time for not knowing the answer to this. Is there a forum or community as dedicated to Life is Strange (or any of th

• Thank you so much! :D

ClemRanger posted: »

Your best bet is the Life Is Strange rubreddit, here. It's a pretty active community.

• maaaaan I hope we get to see old chartacters... I miss Warren and Kate and hell even Victoria and Nathan. It would be a little weird because they will be like super young but in the other hand they already look super young I was surprised when I found out they were 18 at first I was sure they were 14.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.