Life is Strange sequel confirmed

Comments

• I know i know. I'm joking as well. The diference is that I'm a disaster with jokes.

lol heres a sugeston y dont u kill urself looser xd Jokin of course, I greatly support fanfiction writers, the world could always use more creativity. I was pretty much just kidding around about the PSA thing.

• Loved the soundtrack for LiS, but if these writers keep with the whole 'hella cool' and 'wowzer' writing I don't know how long it will be for me until I punch my laptop.

• This isn't worth making a thread for, but the free games for PS4 June are Life is Strange and Killing Floor 2

• Man they should totally get a better soundtrack for the next game. This one is way too pop for the atmosphere and stuff. They should keep a more, uh, forest like music? I don't know. Message to Bears and Radical Face would be awsome. I know they had Mountains there, but then we have Spanish Sahara and Obstacles and MAX AREN'T YOU A FUCKING HIPSTER WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO POP MUSIC?

• I noticed when life is strange 1 was going on telltale was in its golden age with tales from the borderlands and so on mostly probably because of competition so I hope life is strange 2 will make telltale want to try.

• what if we get another season of Tales at the same time as Life is strange again?

Creeper1846 posted: »

I noticed when life is strange 1 was going on telltale was in its golden age with tales from the borderlands and so on mostly probably because of competition so I hope life is strange 2 will make telltale want to try.

• Why wouldn't it? LIS was released on all consoles.

Getting to play as chloe will be cool imo. Worth a buy from me. Hopefully the prequel will be for consoles.

• I don't know how I would feel about playing as Rachel since we know what happens to her and all in the prequel. It just wouldn't work out well in my opinion.

• FUCK YEAH! for the old times!

UrbanRodrik posted: »

what if we get another season of Tales at the same time as Life is strange again?

• Plot twist: she doesn't die at the end. This leaves the players confused, and it's explained in the sequel.

I don't know how I would feel about playing as Rachel since we know what happens to her and all in the prequel. It just wouldn't work out well in my opinion.

• Why?

Gary-Oak posted: »

Chloe's still in the game so it's just as bad.

• She's not a good character

Domi_nique posted: »

Why?

• That could work

Plot twist: she doesn't die at the end. This leaves the players confused, and it's explained in the sequel.

• Damn, I wish I had PS Plus. I've wanted to play LiS for a while.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

This isn't worth making a thread for, but the free games for PS4 June are Life is Strange and Killing Floor 2

• No third party fan fic prequel please, there was too much cringe anyway we dont need some fan service lesbian scene thrown together for a small but vocal caliber if fan (AGAIN)

The sequel should be new people in a different town maybe in a different decade.

• You have no idea. Thanks for the reply tho.

Gary-Oak posted: »

She's not a good character

• Hey guys, any cool music suggestion for the next games?

• For Life is Strange prequel and sequel? I would recommend Koethe.

Hey guys, any cool music suggestion for the next games?

• Metallica

• edited June 2017

Jose Gonzalez - Stay Alive

Jose Gonzalez - Cycling Trivialities

I believe these would make perfect ending songs, especially Stay Alive.

• Of course, I mean BESIDES Koethe. Koethe is too obvious.

For Life is Strange prequel and sequel? I would recommend Koethe.

• Good point.

AronDracula posted: »

Why wouldn't it? LIS was released on all consoles.

• Those are beautiful songs, would definitely fit the LiS vibe.

Jose Gonzalez - Stay Alive Jose Gonzalez - Cycling Trivialities I believe these would make perfect ending songs, especially Stay Alive.

• Competition is always good!

Creeper1846 posted: »

I noticed when life is strange 1 was going on telltale was in its golden age with tales from the borderlands and so on mostly probably because of competition so I hope life is strange 2 will make telltale want to try.

• If they have any intimate scenes, I think it should be dependent on the player's choices.

No third party fan fic prequel please, there was too much cringe anyway we dont need some fan service lesbian scene thrown together for a sm

• edited June 2017

idk tried to match the style

(Plus the last one really would fit the sequel if you replace "Travel" with "Time Travel")

(Edit: wtf i can't take the first video wtf if wrong someone save me jesus take the wheel)

(Edit 2: wtf it's gone now what the actual fuck just happened)

• That's exactly what's going you happen.

Plot twist: she doesn't die at the end. This leaves the players confused, and it's explained in the sequel.

• Looking at the leaked artwork, it looks like Rachel had some kind of power like with the burning tree. It'll be interesting to see.

• Man, I hope so! It would make a great story. If they don't do it, I will probably write a fanfiction.

colbyjack posted: »

That's exactly what's going you happen.

• I did wondered for a time if Rachel had same powers.

If its the same Max or others with temporal powers. I hope they take to consider the choice of
    not using their powers. We could have a different ending by using less of her power...

I tried and found out that some major situations can be resolved without using her powers like dumping paint on what's her name...

U just need to know what needs to be done and do it accordingly without the need to rewind for Max to learn something.

I'm glad saving Chloe from the train is another moment u can do without her power.

MatthewPaul posted: »

Also perhaps some questions being answered such as: * How did Max get her powers? * Are there more like her? * If so are each powers the same or different?

• RACHEL HAS FIRE POWERS CONFIRMED WOWOWOWO

colbyjack posted: »

Looking at the leaked artwork, it looks like Rachel had some kind of power like with the burning tree. It'll be interesting to see.

• edited June 2017

HOLY SHIT YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES RACHEEEEEEL
    enter image description here

SLAUGHTERME

and too bad there will be only 3 episodes, available August 31st

• Holy shit the trailer dropped! Just watched it only three episodes but this seems like this will be the only thing we are getting but the leaks sounded like we would get a sequel and a prequel.

• If this is exclusive for Xbox, I'm going to lose it.

• Different dev team hype! Less chance of shitting the bed with the finale now.

• at least the finale was better than anf's, although it was still kinda shitty

Different dev team hype! Less chance of shitting the bed with the finale now.

• Nah despite everything ANF ending was better than LiS's idiot ending. But I am pumped for this.

at least the finale was better than anf's, although it was still kinda shitty

• Is it me or she looks a lot like Max?

HOLY SHIT YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES RACHEEEEEEL SLAUGHTERME and too bad there will be only 3 episodes, available August 31st

• Maybe a little bit...if it is intentional then that's really cool...as it would mean Chloe replaced Max with someone who reminds her of Max.

Is it me or she looks a lot like Max?

• It's for XBox One, PS4 and PC.

If this is exclusive for Xbox, I'm going to lose it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.