Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• Honestly, I'm still going to take it conservatively with Avesta. After the whole Vicki incident, I'm not going to so easily fall for the obvious love interest. And it has nothing to do with having left things with Selina on a fairly solid position last season!

Mostly since there is the serious divide there. She has great respect for Batman, but not so much Bruce Wayne. And honestly even if she finds out the truth I'm not sure how that will play out. Plus she did end up trusted by Waller for some reason. I do have more respect for her after the first episode. She was willing to take a hit to save lives. I'm just not intending to jump into a romance if that option becomes available.

• edited August 2017

[removed]

• I missed your memes, Poogs.

• I for one mostly said that because it looked like she was Harley Quinn in the Episode 2 sprite, her hairstyle and everything. I also watched the first hour when it came out, and her being a (kind of creepy) psychiatrist on top of that sprite made me reasonably certain she'd be Harley. Now we know that Harleen Quinzel actually exists and that Avesta is a good person (though we also thought that of Vicki), so yeah, let the shipping begin.

dojo32161 posted: »

The forums before the episode: We can't trust Avesta, she's gonna be a villain, you see the way she talks to Bruce? The forums after the episode: This Avesta lady is waifu material.

• take that back you heathen

• edited August 2017

So I look at the YouTube comments and some are saying that they like Avesta and they are hoping there's a potential romance option for her. So I guess they want to see if it happens. I saw one on TheRadBrad video (the 5th part) and one said(I don't know if there or not anymore cause I can't find anymore) Be Besta With The Avesta. Lol

• I have a feeling she might be a main antagonist, maybe talia

• edited August 2017

I really don't think so,I mean only if she was in the League Of Shadows in the beginning of the season 2.

gmc1992 posted: »

I have a feeling she might be a main antagonist, maybe talia

• Eh, give her some hearing aids and she'll be fine.

Its gonna be harder for her to get involved now that she's deaf... in my playthrough. I am very curious though how the season is gonna play out if she isn't though

• I hope we get the option too but I'm still sticking with Selina.

• edited August 2017

I think you can choose if you want pursue it or not,but I'm pursuing it when given the option. I mean if you want stick with Selina? Than that's OK if you want to.

DTA30 posted: »

I hope we get the option too but I'm still sticking with Selina.

• edited August 2017

Telltale have already done this ship teasing with Vicki after all and we all know how it unfolded.
    I would not put it past them to do the same thing with Avesta. My money is on her being Talia Al Ghul.

gmc1992 posted: »

I have a feeling she might be a main antagonist, maybe talia

• I find myself surprisingly attached to her. I thought I would hate her.

• Maybe,but I don't think it's possible,but then again it's telltale.So yeah I wouldn't put pass them.I still think it's not there her been Talia Al Ghul.

Telltale have already done this ship teasing with Vicki after all and we all know how it unfolded. I would not put it past them to do the same thing with Avesta. My money is on her being Talia Al Ghul.

• edited August 2017

You can't look at this and tell me they're not made for each other.

enter image description here

For real though, I do think there is a possible chance of an Avesta romance. Considering she'll probably become more important down the line, her admiration for Batman might grow into something more.

• I'd like the opportunity to romance Agent Avesta. She's someone I actually wouldn't mind bringing into the Bat family. She seems to be on the same page with Bruce as far as self-sacrificial, strategic, and unlikely to steal your tech if you bring her home lol. I think it would add a lot to the game to allow the pursuits of either Catwoman or Avesta as they both showcase Bruce's own duality in nature in different respects. I thought the Agents would get on my nerves. I actually thought Waller would drive me nuts as well. That was before I played Episode 1.

• She doesn't seem too fond of Bruce Wayne but with Batman... that's another story.

• She seems like a decent enough person, but I don't know if she will be able to deal with a relationship like that after such a trauma. Both outcomes are pretty traumatic for her, after all.

I'm kinda regretting making her deaf to be honest. I'll always ship the Bat with the Cat, but I like Avesta and wanted her to be okay.

• So you want her to live with being the reason her partner is dead? There were no easy choices in that one. My Batman is sorry for what happened to her....but it was preferable to someone being torn apart.

Abeille posted: »

She seems like a decent enough person, but I don't know if she will be able to deal with a relationship like that after such a trauma. Both

• Well, she wouldn't be the reason for her partner being dead just like it isn't Blake's fault she is deaf. Or Batman's fault either. Riddler did it, and him alone.

Besides, now that Blake is determinant, I imagine he will just disappear from the story like usually happens to determinant characters. She can't die on that scene so she is potentially more relevant to the plot than Blake is.

So you want her to live with being the reason her partner is dead? There were no easy choices in that one. My Batman is sorry for what happened to her....but it was preferable to someone being torn apart.

• edited August 2017

That's why she never blames Batman and said to her that it wasn't her fault. I liked that about her.

Abeille posted: »

Well, she wouldn't be the reason for her partner being dead just like it isn't Blake's fault she is deaf. Or Batman's fault either. Riddler

• But that makes romance only more likely since talia is one of batman's main romances(and mother of his only son if u go by comics)

Telltale have already done this ship teasing with Vicki after all and we all know how it unfolded. I would not put it past them to do the same thing with Avesta. My money is on her being Talia Al Ghul.

• edited August 2017

Not for me it wasn't.

That would change if the male character in danger was someone I really knew like Alfred, Lucius or Harvey, but otherwise? I'll always save the girl. It's just in my nature to save the female characters regardless of the situation.

So you want her to live with being the reason her partner is dead? There were no easy choices in that one. My Batman is sorry for what happened to her....but it was preferable to someone being torn apart.

• Riddler even comments on it.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Not for me it wasn't. That would change if the male character in danger was someone I really knew like Alfred, Lucius or Harvey, but othe

• Yes, unless she's been sleeping with my bro Gordon. Still Bros > Hoes.

• I do feel that there will be a relationship between Avesta and the bat. She defiantly likes him a lot especially after he saved her from Riddler.

• Always gotta save the damsel in distress.

• It's better that way.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Always gotta save the damsel in distress.

• Zatanna No1 for Batman

I was burnt with Vicki. Never again. The Bat walks alone. ...unless Zatanna shows up, then all bets are off.

• Agreed. Hell, Luke was perhaps the best one for Clem

MrJava posted: »

Even worst ones are %2000 better than Gabentine.

• But if she becomes deaf as a result of Riddler's blasts I'm not sure how she could be such an important character.
    Maybe her condition is not permanent.

Gared7474 posted: »

But that makes romance only more likely since talia is one of batman's main romances(and mother of his only son if u go by comics)

• Either that or Bruce is going to have to learn some sign language.

But if she becomes deaf as a result of Riddler's blasts I'm not sure how she could be such an important character. Maybe her condition is not permanent.

• I hope not, she already gives off vibes of being a likely antagonist.

• True...but he was in his twenties and she was under 14 lol

SilentmanX posted: »

Agreed. Hell, Luke was perhaps the best one for Clem

• I hope not... :/
    I don't want random new girls to flirt with, they are already so many interesting characters i want to try to romance!
    Like Harley Quinn, or even the proto Joker? If we cannot try to flirt back when John is making advances I'll be disappointed x'D

• I think there's an unspoken rule in video games.
    If one game has nudity or sex scenes, the next game has to match that.

So if Bruce isn't going around banging everything with genitals by episode 4, I will be disappointed.

• As of now there is no chemistry between Bruce and Iman, it's hard to predict where this is going to go. Maybe they will have to work together in episode 2.

It's going to be very hard to match the bar scene of S01. Now that's what I call chemistry, wonderful scene.

• Yup. Exactly this.

As of now there is no chemistry between Bruce and Iman, it's hard to predict where this is going to go. Maybe they will have to work togethe

• I might romance her as Bruce. But I ain't pulling no Batman Forever in my play through!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.