Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• Please. Like the first dude said, him and Zatanna. Gotta give him... a magical experience ;)

• Not even going to bother thinking about Bruce romances I'd like to see if the character hasn't been introduced in the game yet. Bruce/Tiffany, Bruce/Avesta or Bruce/Selena? Go for it.

• I bloody hope so :D

IDredMan posted: »

I think there's an unspoken rule in video games. If one game has nudity or sex scenes, the next game has to match that. So if Bruce isn't going around banging everything with genitals by episode 4, I will be disappointed.

• I think she was the one who figured it out in the fist place.

MrJava posted: »

I wonder her reaction when she finds out Bruce is Batman after called him a criminal.

• Bi-sexual Bruce? Admittedly, that's a twist on the source material ( negating that in older comics he has shared a bed with Robin for whatever reason ). I'm not certain how that'd go over with fans, but you never know. So long as every romance is optional. Joker's already a very intimate villain. I'm not sure how much more intimate I'd want him to be. That could get way too dark.

I hope not... I don't want random new girls to flirt with, they are already so many interesting characters i want to try to romance! Like

• Yes please! She's got it all. She's likeable, interesting, attractive and my best friend isn't in love with her!

• No , she wasnt. Waller found it regardless in every Batman version. Also, if she knew, she would have called him Bruce aftermath of the Riddler situation. Also Blake called hiö Batman as well.

Mawrak posted: »

I think she was the one who figured it out in the fist place.

• edited August 2017

Huh. We barely know her.

Like, barely.

There was a very decent build up between Selina and Bruce prior to the coitus, and we could clearly see there was something between them.
    As much as I'm not a fan of Selina as a romance option Telltale have done the job to put those two together.

It's way too early to tell if anything can happen between Avesta and Bruce.

On the subject of Iman, I can't be the only one noting a striking ressemblance between her and the psychiatrist from Deus Ex Mankind Divided :

AgentZ46 posted: »

Yes please! She's got it all. She's likeable, interesting, attractive and my best friend isn't in love with her!

• I am boarding the Batman/Jim Gordon ship....we have cookies!

• I don't know about that Ship.

I am boarding the Batman/Jim Gordon ship....we have cookies!

• On the topic of romance in Batman... is anyone possibly interested in Tiffany? I don't see anything that suggests romance in their relationship but the idea interests me, so would anyone be interested in that idea?

• I don't mind the idea of Tiffany and Bruce, but her reactions to Bruce at the office suggest she sees him as too old for her. It's honestly not that often you'd find a woman wanting to date one of her dad's friends. It'd also be difficult to get past the fact that she lost her father because of his involvement with Bruce. She also lost time with her father because of his dedication to Batman. It'd be a difficult thing to work without making it feel forced, but it's entirely possible with the right writing.

On the topic of romance in Batman... is anyone possibly interested in Tiffany? I don't see anything that suggests romance in their relationship but the idea interests me, so would anyone be interested in that idea?

• edited August 2017

I'd be interested in a Bruce/Tiffany romance. I don't think it's likely, but I really like Tiffany's character and thought she was the cutest woman in the game.

On the topic of romance in Batman... is anyone possibly interested in Tiffany? I don't see anything that suggests romance in their relationship but the idea interests me, so would anyone be interested in that idea?

• edited August 2017

I found it weird that Tiffany thought of Bruce as being too old. Bruce is in his very early 30s and Tiffany has to be in her 20s by now having already graduated college.

Poptarts posted: »

I don't mind the idea of Tiffany and Bruce, but her reactions to Bruce at the office suggest she sees him as too old for her. It's honestly

• It's fairly typical if I'm honest. Most people in their late teens, early 20's consider 30's to be old until around 25 or so, then it becomes more of the majority that have a broader since of age. There are exceptions to every case, but for some reason in that earlier stage a decade appears to be a huge gap. For some people it still sounds like a huge gap, though I really disagree. I've always found older men more attractive. Not only do most men age amazingly well, but for the most part the older years bring out more of the qualities I find very attractive.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I found it weird that Tiffany thought of Bruce as being too old. Bruce is in his very early 30s and Tiffany has to be in her 20s by now having already graduated college.

• I'm glad someone else thinks so. ^_^

I'd be interested in a Bruce/Tiffany romance. I don't think it's likely, but I really like Tiffany's character and thought she was the cutest woman in the game.

• lol I jst want a chance to flirt with john XD

• We want a relationship between Bruce Wayne and Agent Iman Avesta, telltale...

• God no shes annoying.

• I don't think she meant old in this way. She is aware he is young by most standards, just like he "looks" old due to all the things he has been through.
    Tired, exhausted, if you prefer.

• I find a very beautiful girl, but little has been seen in the episode apart from a relationship of total strangers and strictly professional, we will have to wait for episode 2 to see how it all unfolds.

• When first you fuck your best friends girlfriend, and now you see this girls father die and now you know what you must do

enter image description here

• Don't make it sound like my first thoughts after Lucius' death were "Better think about the best possible way to fuck his daughter!"

Poogers555 posted: »

When first you fuck your best friends girlfriend, and now you see this girls father die and now you know what you must do

• Hell Yeah We Want It!!

We want a relationship between Bruce Wayne and Agent Iman Avesta, telltale...

• It's a celebration of life.

Don't make it sound like my first thoughts after Lucius' death were "Better think about the best possible way to fuck his daughter!"

• Its only a meme, but seriously it wont happen mostly due to to the age gap plus the whole thing with Lucius dying

Don't make it sound like my first thoughts after Lucius' death were "Better think about the best possible way to fuck his daughter!"

• Is this forum read by telltale? Since I would like you to take a look at this type of forum in which we, the users, comment on things that we would like and so they can implement them in history, usually read the forum of the community???

• I understand the Lucius dying thing, but age difference? She's around 21-22 and Bruce is around 30-31. It's not like she's 18 and he's 50 or anything.

Poogers555 posted: »

Its only a meme, but seriously it wont happen mostly due to to the age gap plus the whole thing with Lucius dying

• They don't owe us a damn thing. You are free to voice your wishes, they are free to carry on with whatever they have planned.

Is this forum read by telltale? Since I would like you to take a look at this type of forum in which we, the users, comment on things that we would like and so they can implement them in history, usually read the forum of the community???

• I hope this season has a sex scene between Bruce, Iman and Selina. Jajajajajjaja

• I was like one want to have a romantic relationship with a girl-cat.I know she used us for their own purposes, but still. It was memorable)

• Also I liked chemistry both in season 1, but we already know that she only had fun with bruce, as in the comics, movies and others, apart from that the only thing that did was use it to get an exit ticket, on the other hand, with the agent magnet Avesta could be some kind of relationship more serious, something more lasting in bruce no, we will see how the season develops, since it seems that selina will reappear this season.

• To my I would like a "loving" relationship between them, but does not depend on what I want or I like, depends on the creators of telltale games when they write the script for the remaining chapters...

• And name a film where a girl cat and Bruce Wayne together. с:

Also I liked chemistry both in season 1, but we already know that she only had fun with bruce, as in the comics, movies and others, apart fr

• Here is the thing, that in all the movies of batman or series, selina kyle does not happen to have something serious with bruce, they simply attract and you have their intimate relationships, few I know that bruce and selina have something series, but telltale story Is one thing, the other comics, and movies more of the same.

• In this first season, I more or less understood that she had been using us at all times, we had only been one more job, a lot of fun and nothing more, and that's the essence of selena kyle, it's like that. She picked up her motorcycle and left, we will see how her premiere in this second season of batman with john doe, harley quinn, etc ...

• She clearly has feelings for Bruce. She stated during her final scene that at first it was just a job, but later on, it became something more. Yes, Selina is always depicted as someone generally selfish who's looking out for her own, but she still cares deeply about her loved ones like Bruce or Holly. She's a thief, but most of the times with a heart of gold.

In this first season, I more or less understood that she had been using us at all times, we had only been one more job, a lot of fun and not

Sign in to comment in this discussion.