Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• edited August 2017

Double post, sorry

In this first season, I more or less understood that she had been using us at all times, we had only been one more job, a lot of fun and not

• Nice to meet people with similar opinion). Selina I liked it). No, I don't care about Avesta Iman. My heart belongs to the girl .

Shaboomm posted: »

She clearly has feelings for Bruce. She stated during her final scene that at first it was just a job, but later on, it became something mor

• Dark Knight Rises. At the end, where Bruce and Selina are eating out together somewhere (I think) Italy. It was what Alfred said he wanted... for Bruce to retire as Bats and actually have a relationship with someone.

sHaRleYkaa posted: »

And name a film where a girl cat and Bruce Wayne together. с:

• I don't know about the whole "heart of gold". Her philosophy seems a bit nihilistic to me, definitely very cynical about the nature of man. She does the right thing a number of times - helping Bruce against Lady Arkham - but it wasn't as if she vetted her clients to see whether they were going to do good or ill before she accepted a job. She left instead of helping with Vicky during that last fight, even with the possibility that Vicky might hurt a lot of people. I'd say her heart is speckled with bits of gold, at best.

Shaboomm posted: »

She clearly has feelings for Bruce. She stated during her final scene that at first it was just a job, but later on, it became something mor

• Completely agree with you.

ShampaFK posted: »

I don't know about the whole "heart of gold". Her philosophy seems a bit nihilistic to me, definitely very cynical about the nature of man.

• She in the world of DC Comics and Batman, has always been represented like that, a vile thief who only cares for herself, although it is also true, and can not refuse, which often does the right thing.

• He came to Gotham with a purpose and when he got it, he left.

She in the world of DC Comics and Batman, has always been represented like that, a vile thief who only cares for herself, although it is also true, and can not refuse, which often does the right thing.

• This ending was heavily criticized for its tonal shit compared to the rest of the movie but I liked it.

Dark Knight Rises. At the end, where Bruce and Selina are eating out together somewhere (I think) Italy. It was what Alfred said he wanted... for Bruce to retire as Bats and actually have a relationship with someone.

• Well... they do owe us a quality product that we pay for... but... different tangent...

They don't owe us a damn thing. You are free to voice your wishes, they are free to carry on with whatever they have planned.

• I also really liked the ending to the DKR.

This ending was heavily criticized for its tonal shit compared to the rest of the movie but I liked it.

• The trilogy of the dark knight is considered to be a better adaptation of Batman in the movies, at least for me, followed by Tim Burton's 1989 films.

I also really liked the ending to the DKR.

• edited August 2017

I read that in one of the many versions of Bats, there is one where he proposes to Cats, and she ( think) accepts. But I didn't like this version of Cats and how she was talking to Bruce about using his powers for something more meaningful. How is being a burglar better than being a hero as Bruce is? Or what else could Bruce do that would be a better use of his talents? That part made so little sense to me.

A relationship between Avesta and Bruce makes sense - shared values and all that.

• edited August 2017

From the agent Iman Avesta, what little has been seen at the end of the episode was, he sacrificed himself for saving his colleagues from the agency even though he knew he might lose his ear.

I read that in one of the many versions of Bats, there is one where he proposes to Cats, and she ( think) accepts. But I didn't like this ve

• If there is I'm turning her down. She was nice when I was Batman but then started to insinuate I was a criminal, fuck her.

Even if I were to ask her out she'd probably not hear me anyway.

• It's true, I hinted that Bruce could be a criminal, like his father, but if she and all those who accuse Bruce knew who he really was, that would change ...

Batteries posted: »

If there is I'm turning her down. She was nice when I was Batman but then started to insinuate I was a criminal, fuck her. Even if I were to ask her out she'd probably not hear me anyway.

• It will change a lot and it will she how she views after she finds out.Which is why I think Telltale should give us the option to either pursue a potential romance with Iman Avesta. I feel it's gonna happen and I want it to happen

It's true, I hinted that Bruce could be a criminal, like his father, but if she and all those who accuse Bruce knew who he really was, that would change ...

• I can see why that soured your opinion of Iman but keep in mind that Iman was doing her job. She didn't go to Wayne Tower on a whim. I imagine a higher up was like "Go find out what's what with this Bruce Wayne guy" or she decided on her own to question Bruce as it was the logical move to make when investigating John Doe. I imagine her try to provoke tactics are generally effective. My point is that Iman was just doing her job.

If there is I'm turning her down. She was nice when I was Batman but then started to insinuate I was a criminal, fuck her. Even if I were to ask her out she'd probably not hear me anyway.

• edited August 2017

I feel the same way. It's kinda like Batman 1989 where Vicki Vale had to investigate and find out about Batman and throughout the film she starts to see Bruce Wayne go to his parents site where they got killed. She starts to question whether or not he is hiding something and she finds out and starts to fall for him and I think that's what I see with Iman Avesta.Same thing about her just following her job and doing a investigation into Bruce Wayne. Same Thing. @AgentZ46

AgentZ46 posted: »

I can see why that soured your opinion of Iman but keep in mind that Iman was doing her job. She didn't go to Wayne Tower on a whim. I imagi

• I'm glad som1 else thinks this lol. I don't really understand the people wanting a romance with her bc she really didn't seem to like Bruce much. Batman on the other hand she seems to like -_-

• Well she will like Bruce once she finds out who you are, I mean I want this romance to happen when given the option of course(pls give us the option Telltale) you will understand why people want it

I'm glad som1 else thinks this lol. I don't really understand the people wanting a romance with her bc she really didn't seem to like Bruce much. Batman on the other hand she seems to like -_-

• U really think so? It could be the opposite and she ends up disliking batman, espially depending what happened at the end of ep1. Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying there shouldn't be an option for folk, I jst don't see the attraction to her character. In my playthtou at least she really didn't like Bruce lol. And with cat woman coming bk ur gonna have 2 woman to potentially choose from

strwar3 posted: »

Well she will like Bruce once she finds out who you are, I mean I want this romance to happen when given the option of course(pls give us the option Telltale) you will understand why people want it

• edited August 2017

I'd be fine romancing her as Batman without her knowing that Batman is Bruce.

• That would be interesting !

AnimalBoy posted: »

• edited August 2017

Lol oh I think there is going to be option given why Catwoman is coming back and I guess that is what is going to happen.I mean that they will probably do a option who to chose over whether you want Iman Avesta(Yes pls) or still continue to get with Catwoman,but knowing you @ClemmyClue14 you will probably stay with Catwoman.

U really think so? It could be the opposite and she ends up disliking batman, espially depending what happened at the end of ep1. Don't get

• How would you see that working?

• Oh is that gonna work? She will find out who Batman is at some point in this season.

• Er,

Lol oh I think there is going to be option given why Catwoman is coming back and I guess that is what is going to happen.I mean that they w

• edited August 2017

How many woman has Bruce Wayne romanced in the comic books without them knowing he was Batman for the longest time? Plenty. Just flip the script. Not every love interest knows that their boyfriend/girlfriend is a super hero or that their super hero crush is someone they already know.

How would you see that working?

• Why does why msges get cut off?

Er,

• What?

Why does why msges get cut off?

• I didn't actually sleep with her bc I felt she was up to something and I felt bad for Harvey (poor Harvey lol) so I said we can be friends. I do hope that telltale st least give you guys who like Avesta the option to flirt.

Lol oh I think there is going to be option given why Catwoman is coming back and I guess that is what is going to happen.I mean that they w

• I mean how could Batman himself have a romantic relationship with someone without removing the cowl?

How many woman has Bruce Wayne romanced in the comic books without them knowing he was Batman for the longest time? Plenty. Just flip the sc

• Every so often my message I write doesn't show. :/ it gets like half or more deleted

What?

• We want more than just flirt,OK lol but I think there are going to give us the option and I hope they do. You can stay with Catwoman when she comes back,but I rather have a interesting romance option to pursue and just you know? I actually slept with Catwoman last season and yes,we left has friends at the end.

But I want this romance option to happen.

I didn't actually sleep with her bc I felt she was up to something and I felt bad for Harvey (poor Harvey lol) so I said we can be friends. I do hope that telltale st least give you guys who like Avesta the option to flirt.

• That happens sometimes in here and it's weird

Every so often my message I write doesn't show. it gets like half or more deleted

• Which is why she is going to find out that Batman is Bruce Wayne

I mean how could Batman himself have a romantic relationship with someone without removing the cowl?

• lol, alright, alright. I hope telltale gives you the option to bone her ;). As long as I get to flirt with john once.

We want more than just flirt,OK lol but I think there are going to give us the option and I hope they do. You can stay with Catwoman when sh

• I'm not talking about going out to dinner and a Broadway play type of romance. I'm talking about meeting on a rooftop at night type of romance. His mouth isn't covered, he can kiss her with the mask on.

I mean how could Batman himself have a romantic relationship with someone without removing the cowl?

• edited August 2017

Maybe,but still think she find out who you are and she will put the pieces together after all she is investigating him with the psyco analyzing him with. But still I don't think it's gonna be a dinner or a Broadway kind of romance,but more about her sharing her story just like how she shared she gotham born and raised and more she reveal later I think.

Kind of like how some romances do in games.Also she revealing more about her even more when she finds out who Batman is. Also I understand you went the Spideman kiss.You know with the mask half off kissing? You might want that but,I don't want that .That's cheesy

I'm not talking about going out to dinner and a Broadway play type of romance. I'm talking about meeting on a rooftop at night type of romance. His mouth isn't covered, he can kiss her with the mask on.

• edited August 2017

"You might want that, but I don't want that." Well, we're not the one who's deciding how this romance will go. (If it happens at all) so what player A wants is not a better idea then what player B wants.

Again, I go back to the comic books. Plenty of women (Who didn't know who Batman really was) have kissed Batman with the mask on. If it works in the comic books, it can definitely work here. Not every romance has to know that Bruce is Batman.

enter image description here
    enter image description here

Maybe,but still think she find out who you are and she will put the pieces together after all she is investigating him with the psyco analyz

Sign in to comment in this discussion.