Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

1272829303133»

Comments

• I mean, why not, Bruce has had lots of love interests in the past.

However I can't see where it'd actully be a happy ending for Avesta and Bruce.
    Not just because I'm for Bat-jokes but because I can see Avesta and Bruce reaching a collision course because people you meet on the job normally don't work out.

Lol, also because Catwoman is a eye for an eye kind of woman- Avesta is part of the team that put a collar on kitty. But maybe I got Selina wrong. Honestly, I think Selina is Bruce's twin flame more than his true love.

IF DEAF and Bruce timeline:
    IF Riddler is alive, he might be compelled to kill her since she was part of the team who hounded him for years. Or it can be a rare happy ending where Riddler's first game was done, so he's honor bound to not to kill her since she passed the first round. I wonder if they'll explore Riddler's split personality like they did in Gotham.

If Batman: She said she quit and is going to her father's food stand in the shadow of Gotham stadium. Or she'll be the new tiffany? new body guard? a deaf body guard? I'm just thinking about other stories timelines. Dun know.

• edited October 2020

Wow! I didn't know that I'm not alone in shipping Bruce and Iman. Though I thought there won't be any more season, since the end of season 2 we chose Bruce's fate, continue being Batman or not. Continuing the story while we chose not to be Batman anymore would look kinda strange. Not that I don't want any more season. I love this Telltale's Batman and I'd be happy to play more.

• edited October 2020

I don't know if anyone already realized it, but I tried eavesdropping Iman atop the GCPD when she talked through the phone, and she talked in a foreign language. I don't know what language it is, some kind of arabic I think. She said she was born and raised in Gotham. She also said that she is currently living in the city with her family, but from what she said in the phone, I don't think that's the case. There's definitely something wrong with this.

• edited October 2020

She's actually voiced by Emily O'Brien who is half British, half Iranian. She speaks Farsi in Ep 5, both paths.

I thought the real actress is much prettier than the character animation, which I thought looked kinda too mature and plain. I mean why can't they copy more of Emily's look? But that's just me.

flashholter posted: »

I don't know if anyone already realized it, but I tried eavesdropping Iman atop the GCPD when she talked through the phone, and she talked i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.