Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• I'm sure she will be on the side of Bruce regardless of the endings.

• edited March 2018

Depends, there could very well be a choice between her and say Catwoman. Avesta is bound to be on Waller's shitlist once she finds out she was the one working against her and of course Avesta will expect support from us. But what if we are busy rescuing someone else ?

One thing is for sure : I will be an emotional wreck by the end of the episode.

Zjaa6 posted: »

I'm sure she will be on the side of Bruce regardless of the endings.

• edited March 2018

Agreed, this season has been a roller-coaster. Up there with Tales as my favorite Telltale game.

Depends, there could very well be a choice between her and say Catwoman. Avesta is bound to be on Waller's shitlist once she finds out she w

• R.I.P Kaelthas' Avesta propaganda.

• "Gentlemen... We can rebuild him."

Dan10 posted: »

R.I.P Kaelthas' Avesta propaganda.

• What if Waller (determinately) dies/leaves, and Avesta becomes the new head of the Agency?

• The agency won't be around next season if they decide to do a season 3. They'll be off somewhere else.

Binocucom posted: »

What if Waller (determinately) dies/leaves, and Avesta becomes the new head of the Agency?

• Wouldn't surprise me if they kept Waller alive and have her return at some point.

The agency won't be around next season if they decide to do a season 3. They'll be off somewhere else.

• Because she has a good heart and she MAY be interested in Bruce Wayne. We haven't seen anything yet from the Trailer (hopefully to release next week)and we haven't played the episode yet too.

So,it's possible that Telltale might give us a nod from a potential romance between Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne.

I'm sure she will be on the side of Bruce regardless of the endings.

• Haven't seen Her heart yet, so I can't say if it's good or not, Maybe John will give us an opportunity to take a look
    at it >:)

strwar3 posted: »

Because she has a good heart and she MAY be interested in Bruce Wayne. We haven't seen anything yet from the Trailer (hopefully to release n

• OoOoOoOoh. Bloodthirsty.

JmoooX posted: »

Haven't seen Her heart yet, so I can't say if it's good or not, Maybe John will give us an opportunity to take a look at it

• This community is so refreshing lol, just watched another random thread become a Kenny vs Jane war in TWD community.

• The TWD community is a joke.

This community is so refreshing lol, just watched another random thread become a Kenny vs Jane war in TWD community.

• edited March 2018

Oh yeah i didn't understand what you were saying at first,yeah the Batman community is better.

This community is so refreshing lol, just watched another random thread become a Kenny vs Jane war in TWD community.

• just watched another random thread become a Kenny vs Jane war in TWD community.

Lol yeah that's why I got tired of TWD community. This thread and Batman Telltale's community is more refreshing and enjoyable. I like it!

• That sounds like a cool idea! This will probably be one of the saddest episodes ever.

Depends, there could very well be a choice between her and say Catwoman. Avesta is bound to be on Waller's shitlist once she finds out she w

• A photo has been revealed in Telltale's official twitter account, where it seems that Waller is with Bane, Harley and Catwoman, does that mean that there will be suicide squad in Season 3?

• John Doe, and Waller's agency, will be the villains of this episode 5 and maybe the key to forming a next batman season 3.

• If that happens? Like I will save Avesta based her wanting support from us where she chooses to fight Waller where she has Bane and Harley Quinn on collars. I mean it's gonna be hard,but come on!!

That sounds like a cool idea! This will probably be one of the saddest episodes ever.

• I think so too,but depending on who is are ally and are villain in season 3 of Batman(PLS TELLTALE MAKE SEASON 3!!) I feel that comes down too who Bruce Wayne is a ally too? Like John Doe being Vigilante or Villain? Or Waller's Agency being Ally or Enemies in S3?

This ep5 is going to be YUGE and Emotional!

John Doe, and Waller's agency, will be the villains of this episode 5 and maybe the key to forming a next batman season 3.

• Sorry Selina, gotta take this call lol

• It could be because Catwoman was left in The Pact's hideout where the Agency raided and probably arrested Catwoman. Bane and Mr.Freeze were caught in the Lotus base by the Agency and Harley can be captured if John was able to take down Harley Quinn so I think it might be possible.

A photo has been revealed in Telltale's official twitter account, where it seems that Waller is with Bane, Harley and Catwoman, does that mean that there will be suicide squad in Season 3?

• I hope that the character of selina does not leave Bruce again to join the agency, if that happens, many would not forgive Selina after this and the end of episode 5

It could be because Catwoman was left in The Pact's hideout where the Agency raided and probably arrested Catwoman. Bane and Mr.Freeze were

• edited March 2018

She will be captured by the Agency regardless of whether or not you gave her up. I hope there is a way to preserve her, I'll give up John if I have to. Don't you dare hurting Selina, Waller !

• That is something that would be so so... so off her character.

First of all, she has always looked out for herself in first hand and she has said it multiple times that she does not work well with other people. The only reason she "works" for the agency is because of the threat of her own safety. There is no scenario that I could possibly imagine where Selina is gonna be like: "Hey, I should work with Waller and the Agency who has tried to kill me and does not care about making some human sacrifices... that sounds like a great idea"

No just no.

The thing I am curious is that I think if we are against the Agency we might get the chance to remove the explosive collars from Harley, Bane, and Selina. The question is what happens after that... and if Selina does not die in episode five, which I really hope that it won't happen then I hope she sticks around with Bruce. They are a really good match together and I said it before and I will repeat myself once again... I want that damn happy ending between the two of them. The build-up in episode three was so well made.

I hope that the character of selina does not leave Bruce again to join the agency, if that happens, many would not forgive Selina after this and the end of episode 5

• I'm guessing multiple endings, so I could see a choice like help Avesta or Selina, or based off the relationship we have with the two characters.

• If anyone deserves a happy ending, it's Bruce and Avesta. Two good people that can finally present a stable relationship.

• HELL YEAH!!! Bruvesta Forever!!!!

If anyone deserves a happy ending, it's Bruce and Avesta. Two good people that can finally present a stable relationship.

• YOU'D GIVE UP JOHN?! :0
    TRAITOR

She will be captured by the Agency regardless of whether or not you gave her up. I hope there is a way to preserve her, I'll give up John if I have to. Don't you dare hurting Selina, Waller !

• edited March 2018

Personally she was the one who told waller who you really were. I'm surprised there was no option of being pissed off with her. Because of what she did, Waller was able to use Batman as leverage, something Gordon suspected was happening. Besides, a romantic relationship is an option although I think it will most likely end up being strictly professional

• edited March 2018

"Wait are you two timing cat lady Bruce?"

speedkicks posted: »

Personally she was the one who told waller who you really were. I'm surprised there was no option of being pissed off with her. Because of w

• Personally, I view that as her just doing her job. I believe she later regretted telling Waller, and if I'm not remembering incorrectly (which I very well may be), she apologized for that in the last episode.

speedkicks posted: »

Personally she was the one who told waller who you really were. I'm surprised there was no option of being pissed off with her. Because of w

• edited March 2018

Two screens from the upcoming episode feature Selina while Avesta does not have a single screen yet. Not looking too good for her hehehe. Looks like no romance for you guys :)
    Sorry, had to do it. Just give up, Avesta will only have a minute or too in the next episode

• There's a large possibility that you're right. However, there haven't been any screen shots of Gordon either, but I'm still hoping he has a large role in the episode. I hope the same for Avesta.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Two screens from the upcoming episode feature Selina while Avesta does not have a single screen yet. Not looking too good for her hehehe. Lo

• Yeah because screenshots give away the whole plot.

• Lets hope there is

• Saw Avesta in the trailers, so she'll be in the episode lol

• I did too! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Saw Avesta in the trailers, so she'll be in the episode lol

• Curious to see which side Avesta falls on, even though I have gone against the Agency in my second run I have a better relationship with Avesta there, so I'm hoping she'll side with me and John.

• HOPE AVEST DIES ON THIS
    LUL

Sign in to comment in this discussion.