Will Iman Avesta and Bruce Wayne have some potential romance? (Plot discussion thread)

Comments

• I’m not saying that I’m going to obsess over Avesta, but Selina is hardly canon for everyone. I threw her violently out of my house, told Alfred I didn’t want any part of her trying to charm her way through life and sold her out to the pact so i could maintain my cover. Pretty safe to say that my Bruce isn’t interested.

iFoRias posted: »

It's over guys Selina and Bruce is CANON sorry Avesta

• edited March 2018

Yeah i appreciate how you can be really mean to her.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I’m not saying that I’m going to obsess over Avesta, but Selina is hardly canon for everyone. I threw her violently out of my house, told Al

• Literally you guys

• But no one says that the virtual headcanoned relationships cannot be a source of fun for you (if only you are up for them of course)... ;)

Kaelthas posted: »

Literally you guys

• What's RHYSHA doing here ? WHERE'S RHYIONA

Literally you guys

• There is no canon relationship in a game where the relationship is optional. :)

iFoRias posted: »

It's over guys Selina and Bruce is CANON sorry Avesta

• You did not have to metaphorically throw her under the bus to let her now that your Bruce is not interested, you know? ;) He can just say that to her. After all, she did not force him into anything.

I’m not saying that I’m going to obsess over Avesta, but Selina is hardly canon for everyone. I threw her violently out of my house, told Al

• @Gartives @Kaelthas : I apologize, good sirs. ?

• Thanks for that - as you see we are still sticking around :smiley:

@Gartives @Kaelthas : I apologize, good sirs. ?

• If Telltale introduced White Rabbit then Selina and Avesta wouldn't stand a chance. For a bunny girl is more kinky than the Cat.

Gartives posted: »

So it is sealed then. I'm sorry Avesta fans, but now with Frank's blessing nothing can stop Bruce and Selina from forming one and only valid relationship.

• Also, we're not stealing our best friends girlfriend while shipping them, UNLIKE SOME OTHERRSSS

Yeah lol I can't believe was even a choice in The Walking Dead:ANF I mean that to me was veryyyyy weird and stupid I mean that's your Brother's wife!!

Now now, is all fun and games until someone says my ship is just a "headcanon". I understand you don't see the appeal because you clearly

• Yeah exactly we just have to wait see from the trailer and from the episode like literally 3 1/2 hours for both stories in that episode like come on that's a lot of gameplay.

Poptarts posted: »

There is no canon relationship in a game where the relationship is optional.

• I was talking about how Selina shippers stole Harvey's girl

strwar3 posted: »

Also, we're not stealing our best friends girlfriend while shipping them, UNLIKE SOME OTHERRSSS Yeah lol I can't believe was even a

• Maybe. But I liked doing those things to her.

Gartives posted: »

You did not have to metaphorically throw her under the bus to let her now that your Bruce is not interested, you know? He can just say that to her. After all, she did not force him into anything.

Maybe. But I liked doing those things to her.

• Have you seen Harvey complaining about it in Season 2? I did not...

I was talking about how Selina shippers stole Harvey's girl

• Oh yeah now I member!

• edited March 2018

It's worse if you didn't... simply cause he thinks you did anyway. So the non-selina shippers are the real losers.

• What if the outcome of John in Ep 4 makes the romance with Avesta available?

John knows we care about Avesta since he saw her with us in the Pack's hideout and then at our side in the bridge, in the Villain ending it makes the most sense for him to want to hurt her, and let's be honest Avesta is really stupid so I wouldn't be surprised if she gets kidnapped or something.

While if John is vigilante I just don't see her relationship to the plot, she could work as a mole for us in the Agency since it seems we want to destroy it, but Waller is way too clever to keep her Alive, Avesta already mentioned how she thinks Waller already knows Avesta is not loyal.

• I can understand that not all people favor Selina and Bruce and that is good, we are all different and we enjoy different things.

But that you say that you liked it is a bit sadistic to be fair, you pretty much sent her to death and if she would not have fought of freeze they would have killed her in the ice box... and to be fair when she started to struggle they might have killed her there and then as well.

I understand the choice to remain your cover but I truly don't understand how you can find satisfaction in sending Selina to her death

Maybe. But I liked doing those things to her.

• That's the way I am.

19Street95 posted: »

I can understand that not all people favor Selina and Bruce and that is good, we are all different and we enjoy different things. But tha

• I took the fall for the laptop, but it seems like whenever she is around, bad things happen to Bruce.

• Bad things happen to Bruce on every turn, if anyone is to be blamed for it, then it should be him ;)

Zjaa6 posted: »

I took the fall for the laptop, but it seems like whenever she is around, bad things happen to Bruce.

• It might be a pragmatic point of view, but unless romancing Selina -- I'm not sure how I could reason putting Bruce in the freezer instead of her at the time the choice is presented.

-There's no indication that Selina's already been captured. She's demonstrated an ability to be extremely difficult to apprehend... and honestly the ease of which they manage this makes Bruce appear extraordinarily inept. Some might argue, he's toying with her. That's honestly never been the case that I've seen. She's toying with him.

-The threats Bruce knows of that are in immediate danger at the time are Tiffany and civilian targets -- Tiffany being the one assumed to have already have been obtained so cooperating is actually the most logical conclusion to avoid the death or harm to the non-criminal, non-combatant daughter of his dead friend. This is a deception on Harley's part, but not one Bruce is aware of. It's more plausible that Tiffany is their captive.

-It's easy to think in that situation that there would've been time to warn Selina, assist Selina, or that Selina would escape the situation entirely on her own. Bruce is able to warn her of the GCPD with a quick text on the rooftop, he's spoken to Waller without being discovered before, shooting a text to Selina en route to the spa appears like a real option at the time.

In hindsight, it appears to be a real dick move which results in Selina's arm being frozen, and her stuck in a death trap. In all reality, it's just not as clear.

19Street95 posted: »

I can understand that not all people favor Selina and Bruce and that is good, we are all different and we enjoy different things. But tha

• In the comics Bruce/Batman didn't risk His life only for the people He cared for, and I can't think of even one time when He would sacrifice anyone, even a stranger, for the greater good.

It might be a pragmatic point of view, but unless romancing Selina -- I'm not sure how I could reason putting Bruce in the freezer instead o

• I hear what you are saying and I agree with a few things and disagree with some other things.

If you invited Selina to the Batcave, after the phone call with Waller she says that she will go back to the subway because Harley asked if the goggles are ready. So most likely Bruce knows that Selina is there and since Harley expects it was either Bruce or Selina it's quite a huge risk that she is in danger already.

I also agree with @JmoooX
    Bruce would not want to sacrifice anybody, he would hope to be able to save them all even if it's not possible like in this scenario he would still give it a shot. I still think its the most logical thing for the person that Bruce is that he sacrificed himself for another person, no matter if you romanced Selina or not.

It's the thing that separates Batman from the likes of Waller for example.

It might be a pragmatic point of view, but unless romancing Selina -- I'm not sure how I could reason putting Bruce in the freezer instead o

• I realize this, JmooX. My point isn't that he wouldn't risk his life for anyone. All three points that I made simply point that all of the evidence the player is given in that moment suggests 1- Selina isn't the one in immediate danger, 2 - There's likely time to notify her as previously done, 3 - She would be capable of eluding them on her own as Bruce is unable to stop her earlier in the episode, and has had trouble in a previous Season.

This isn't an argument about ' she should suffer because she's a criminal '. Her criminal background simply gives her knowledge for escape and evade, combat expertise, and gifted athletic ability. Tiffany has none of these things that players have been shown.

As I stated, in hindsight, all of the information we possess makes it seem like the only plausible option is sacrificing yourself for Selina. The first time through, I thought they'd be bringing Tiffany out -- not Selina to further her part in the story and the choices he's made in regards to his honesty with her. I strongly believe if there had been actual signs that Catwoman was already in their hands, that choice would've been far more one sided.

JmoooX posted: »

In the comics Bruce/Batman didn't risk His life only for the people He cared for, and I can't think of even one time when He would sacrifice anyone, even a stranger, for the greater good.

• It was actually kinda stupid that she came back instead of hiding or staying at Wayne Manor after she stole the laptop. Bruce could of then put the blame on her but she wouldn't of been around for the pact to punish.. Episode 3 had a few annoying inconsistencies with that laptop.

I took the fall for the laptop, but it seems like whenever she is around, bad things happen to Bruce.

• Hey, you got your gaming monkey! ?

It was actually kinda stupid that she came back instead of hiding or staying at Wayne Manor after she stole the laptop. Bruce could of then

• Hell yeah.

Hey, you got your gaming monkey! ?

• I like Selina (a lot), but I can't see her sticking around and enjoying it. Sure, she may love Bruce, but I just can't see her being happy with Bruce long term and being happy with being his girl, having to be somewhat stationary, and either helping him fight criminals or just... well, I don't know what she would do if she wasn't helping him.

It would depend on the Selina. But personally, I can't see TT's Selina being happy sticking around long term.

• No Avesta screenshots
    Muahahaha.

• That doesn't mean anything

Dan10 posted: »

No Avesta screenshots Muahahaha.

• edited March 2018

I could see Avesta working with Bruce and John.

• Which picture? Just curious. I didn't see that.

I could see Avesta working with Bruce and John.

• Because she's busy preparing for her marriage with Bruce, she needs to pick up a dress first.

• Or she is preparing to meet up with Bruce Wayne and John. BTW this entire episode 5 is literally 3 1/2 hours long with two different storylines within the episode 5. That's 7 hours all together.

Because she's busy preparing for her marriage with Bruce, she needs to pick up a dress first.

• edited March 2018

No it's 3 hours 30 minutes spread across two distinct storylines. So 1 hour 45 minutes roughly each for the vigilante and villain play through. Some people take things way out of context sometimes lol.

The direct quote from the blog post is: "In total, Same Stitch contains three and a half hours of content spread across two completely distinct storylines that share, at most, only three overlapping scenes."

Or she is preparing to meet up with Bruce Wayne and John. BTW this entire episode 5 is literally 3 1/2 hours long with two different storylines within the episode 5. That's 7 hours all together.

• edited March 2018

Nope. The three and a half hours is split between the two.

Or she is preparing to meet up with Bruce Wayne and John. BTW this entire episode 5 is literally 3 1/2 hours long with two different storylines within the episode 5. That's 7 hours all together.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.