Harley Quinn "Relationship"

Comments

• edited October 2017

Absolutely.

I don't think that Telltale has put in 3-4 scenes of flirtation between Harls and Brucie just by accident.

They're definitely going somewhere with it.

Looks like we have to wait until Season 3 then lol Nah but I think Bruce Wayne may romance her if she seduces him, remember Bruce Wayne is

• I just replayed the game and made opposite choices of my first playthrough and declining Harley's advances makes her get angry and slam her fist against the elevator wall. So I think she may have a crush on him, I am just saying they should follow through with that because this can make Bruce's story even more crazy because imagine if the public finds out he has a romantic relationship going on with Harley who is a wanted criminal it can really impact his personal life and probably even make Gordon want to arrest Bruce. I hope they make it similar to Catwoman's romance where it is based on your choices and that Harley doesn't say that she was just playing around or hoping to make John jealous. Also what if Harley is redeemable imagine what an ally Bruce would have with him if she agrees and perhaps he can even hire her to work in his new Medical institute.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Absolutely. I don't think that Telltale has put in 3-4 scenes of flirtation between Harls and Brucie just by accident. They're definitely going somewhere with it.

• John said they talked about how lame Bruce was in mine, and he thought I was being a buddy for making him look good in front of Harley. I also thanked him for saving my life with Bane. I know Harley's playing the men around her. She knows how to manipulate people. Whether or not she's capable of forming an actual connection while she's manipulating them, I'm not sure. With as many people that are pro-CatWoman romance I can't say that it's not possible. That's exactly what Selena does to Harvey and Bruce and it appears she developed feelings that were genuine during the act.

AnimalBoy posted: »

John never said anything about them talking about how lame Bruce is to me. Guess it depends on your standing with them.

• edited October 2017

Usually in the lore he has a weird sort of attraction to Batman but this time it seems its Bruce instead. That may change when he becomes Joker, I hope these choices with Harley & Joker affect what type of villain he becomes similar to Harvey with his face.

Poptarts posted: »

When he announces that he thinks he's in love, you do have the option to ask him if he's in love with Bruce. While he says no, there is some

• It would be an interesting twist and level of comfortableness if he did have an actual attraction to Bruce that he acted upon, I'll grant you that. One that has nothing to do with it being a same-sex attraction, but with how unbalanced John Doe is. I still don't think TellTale will go that direction, but if they did it would be a whole new scale of Joker being able to mess with Batman.

Usually in the lore he has a weird sort of attraction to Batman but this time it seems its Bruce instead. That may change when he becomes Jo

• I thought that pause was John considering how to say no without hurting Bruce's feelings, also surprise that Bruce might think he was attracted to him.

When he announces that he thinks he's in love, you do have the option to ask him if he's in love with Bruce. While he says no, there is some

• Well like I stated before Harley does seem crushed if you decline her advances in the elevator by slamming her fist against the wall. Also the dropping the mallet is a sign that she is making herself vulnerable for Bruce, which is why there is importance in dropping the mallet to the ground and why it was shown. So perhaps Harley may actually care for Bruce, but have a hard time expressing it.

John said they talked about how lame Bruce was in mine, and he thought I was being a buddy for making him look good in front of Harley. I al

• Also the dropping the mallet is a sign that she is making herself vulnerable for Bruce, which is why there is importance in dropping the mallet to the ground and why it was shown.

Haven't thought about that.

Good point.

Well like I stated before Harley does seem crushed if you decline her advances in the elevator by slamming her fist against the wall. Also t

• Yea I have those sometimes LOL
    I am guessing TellTale is trying something really new with Harley and John Doe in which Joker is the one going all crazy for Harley rather than Harley going all crazy for Joker.

Also the dropping the mallet is a sign that she is making herself vulnerable for Bruce, which is why there is importance in dropping the mallet to the ground and why it was shown. Haven't thought about that. Good point.

• enter image description here

John, Selina, Harley and Iman. Getting crowded in there.

• Maybe at the end of the season our choices will decide whether Harley becomes Batman's arch nemesis and John Doe stays the same or whether John becomes The Joker and Harley falls for him.

There's a lot of ways that the Harley story arc can go from here. And that's a good thing! Can you imagine a Harley Quinn that can actually

• The cover art in the game for episode 4 & 5 gives me the impression John is going to make the transformation into Joker or something half way either way. A bit like Harvey going crazy without the scars or fully becoming two face with half a face/burns.

prink34320 posted: »

Maybe at the end of the season our choices will decide whether Harley becomes Batman's arch nemesis and John Doe stays the same or whether John becomes The Joker and Harley falls for him.

• edited October 2017

I find the whole consept of Harley Quinn romance repulsive really.. Didn't flirt with her, all that made me kinda uncomfortable which actually surprised me. I really like the character though. Accidentally left her to be captured but I'm thinking of keeping it that way so she's away from my best bud John. Or not.. wishful thinking.

• I thought I was the only one! But I told Harley I was nothing like her and she got mad (John got pretty happy and thought I did it to make him look good in front of her).

I promised Alfred I'm going to be honest with Tiffany from now on, though.

Yep! I really liked the fact that during this scene your previous choices actually mattered. Unfortunately, I was a lying scumbag and the situation had to go the way it went...

• Well he does like Batman already. He is disappointed he doesn't have a picture with him.

Usually in the lore he has a weird sort of attraction to Batman but this time it seems its Bruce instead. That may change when he becomes Jo

• I personally like her original character due to her being an entertaining and sympathetic villain, a Psychiatrist who fell in love with an abusive man. This version seems to be a Psychiatrist who uses her knowledge to her advantage, she's elusive and has worked in Arkham and Blackgate and she seems more sane than she appears to be, she's crazy and violent but she's also intelligent and playful.

ShampaFK posted: »

I do not understand at all what people find attractive about crazy violent people like HQ. How is she likeable? She got all sensitive when t

• I'm predicting a Bruce/John/Selina/Harley/Harvey love pentagon.

• What would Alfred think?

I'm predicting a Bruce/John/Selina/Harley/Harvey love pentagon.

• Considering I never prompted him to take a picture with me at the funeral, this is now my one goal. The ultimate picture with Batman.

Abeille posted: »

Well he does like Batman already. He is disappointed he doesn't have a picture with him.

• Yeah, I'm betting John is going to plead with you to go and break Harley out of jail. Now that would be the perfect way to make him look good in front of her. Saving her.
    But I'd bet that would backfire somewhat.

lilsnek posted: »

I find the whole consept of Harley Quinn romance repulsive really.. Didn't flirt with her, all that made me kinda uncomfortable which actual

• Ah Fuck it. Throw him in there too.

What would Alfred think?

• Avesta already knows he is Batman and admires him. She is brave, gorgeous, and his best option right now.

AChicken posted: »

Yeah... I'm not feeling this romance either. Telltale really hasn't given me that perfect love interest for Bruce. He's not going to be da

• Alfred watches from the closet.

What would Alfred think?

• What about Avesta?

Ah Fuck it. Throw him in there too.

• Alfred watches from the closet.

You left Alfred feeling worried.

Alfred watches from the closet.

• Yep, and already went and promised him we would get her back.. I don't see her being captured for long anyway since she was just introduced. Didn't expect Riddler dying either but John will most definitely not just let it go.

Yeah, I'm betting John is going to plead with you to go and break Harley out of jail. Now that would be the perfect way to make him look good in front of her. Saving her. But I'd bet that would backfire somewhat.

• Could be a case of John wanting to rescue Harley or Freeze wanting to rescue Bane. Then you gotta choose whether to rescue or continue with the pacts plan.

Yeah, I'm betting John is going to plead with you to go and break Harley out of jail. Now that would be the perfect way to make him look good in front of her. Saving her. But I'd bet that would backfire somewhat.

• edited October 2017

Must protect Gotham!...

enter image description here

What was I saying again?

• I have no idea how someone like Harley could be genuinely attracted to someone like Bruce. I think it's all just to elitict a reaction from John.

Must protect Gotham!... What was I saying again?

• I-it's like they're meant to be...

• Cause Bruce is ripped as hell & has mountains of cash also Brucie-boy rolls off the tongue better than Johnny-boy. If you do things that surprise her it interests her like snatching the gun, saying you used John, drinking her slushie, kicking bane and generally being bad. She gets off on you being bad and while you do all these bad ass things John is in the background standing around, Bruce is basically the centre of attention for her based on your choices. Pay close attention to her facial expressions to Bruce & John it says a lot. Its a case of whether John or Bruce is in the spotlight.

I have no idea how someone like Harley could be genuinely attracted to someone like Bruce. I think it's all just to elitict a reaction from John.

• edited October 2017

Physical attraction.

Harley might be a bad guy, but she's still a human being. She felt that Bruce was jacked and got turned on by it. This version of Harley probably isn't going to fall in love with Bruce, but i doubt that she'd be against a partners with benefits/one night stand situation. That goes double if you've been playing pro Harley and she likes what she's hearing.

Harley's shown to be attracted to Bruce/Batman in the comics and cartoons before. Doubt it's any different here.

I have no idea how someone like Harley could be genuinely attracted to someone like Bruce. I think it's all just to elitict a reaction from John.

• Gotta do a walkthrough where I'm honest with Tiffany, but she ends up getting caught by Harley.
    Afterwards, of course, I pledge my allegiance with Quinn.

Really want to see how it would play out!

Abeille posted: »

I thought I was the only one! But I told Harley I was nothing like her and she got mad (John got pretty happy and thought I did it to make him look good in front of her). I promised Alfred I'm going to be honest with Tiffany from now on, though.

• edited October 2017

Her reaction to John drinking the slushie after Bruce
    Her reaction to John drinking the slushie after Bruce

Her reaction to John after Bruce refuses the slushie
    Her reaction to John after Bruce refuses the slushie

• Still a better love story than twilight.

I-it's like they're meant to be...

• It's so fucking hard to resist!

• edited October 2017

I'm wondering how a Joker that doesn't get his affection returned by Harley will play out.

Her reaction to John drinking the slushie after Bruce Her reaction to John after Bruce refuses the slushie

• I honestly haven't been this excited for the next episode of a telltale game since The Walking Dead Season 1. I really hope these choices do actually affect whether she ditches Joker or not.

I'm wondering how a Joker that doesn't get his affection returned by Harley will play out.

• ... and now I'm thinking about replaying the entire episode just to drink the damn slushie, thanks.

Her reaction to John drinking the slushie after Bruce Her reaction to John after Bruce refuses the slushie

Sign in to comment in this discussion.