Harley Quinn "Relationship"

Comments

• Hopefully Telltale will deliver.

enter image description here

I honestly haven't been this excited for the next episode of a telltale game since The Walking Dead Season 1. I really hope these choices do actually affect whether she ditches Joker or not.

• edited October 2017

Joker: "You two are the closest friends I've ever had"
    Bruce: ....
    Harley: Annoyed Face looks to the floor in slight disgust/anger.

... and now I'm thinking about replaying the entire episode just to drink the damn slushie, thanks.

• Poor John.

She also loses her cool with John if you reject her and John interrupts her moment with Bruce.

Joker: "You two are the closest friends I've ever had" Bruce: .... Harley: Annoyed Face looks to the floor in slight disgust/anger.

• How does she end up getting caught if Bruce has been honest?

BigBadPaul posted: »

Gotta do a walkthrough where I'm honest with Tiffany, but she ends up getting caught by Harley. Afterwards, of course, I pledge my allegiance with Quinn. Really want to see how it would play out!

• edited October 2017

I think that happens if you keep rejecting John and he's not as friendly to you. He ends up telling Harley about Tiffany.

Edit: You simply have to be aggressive with Tiffany when she doesn't want to hand over the key. This will prompt her to shock John.

AnimalBoy posted: »

How does she end up getting caught if Bruce has been honest?

• Was wondering that too. Maybe if you return her affection/get more of her attention she'll be less interested in John. If you didn't, she'll eventually develop more of the Harley infatuation with John/Joker.

I honestly haven't been this excited for the next episode of a telltale game since The Walking Dead Season 1. I really hope these choices do actually affect whether she ditches Joker or not.

• edited October 2017

"Now we're so close, we're practically sleeping together."

• John's my best bud and all but it's too funny becoming the bad guy in a way. Sorry not sorry.

• edited October 2017

Just found out even if you stay silent in the elevator, John still getsd jealous...hmm

• He will turn into Joker. If you talked to him in his room you'll notice just how much he worships Harley and steadfastly believes his feelings are reciprocated.

When he will find out, even if the player does not flirt with Harley he will fly off the handle. Every semblance of composure will be gone.

I'm wondering how a Joker that doesn't get his affection returned by Harley will play out.

• edited October 2017

Wow I answered way too soon, I didn't realise she said "We are practically sleeping together" haha

"Now we're so close, we're practically sleeping together."

• Really impressed by all the little details that Telltale has added in.

Plenty of quotes change depending on the things you do.

Wow I answered way too soon, I didn't realise she said "We are practically sleeping together" haha

• Oh yeah i ship it hard Harluce or Brucearley! xD

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited October 2017

Majority doesnt care about her personality. They care about DAT ASS.

Including me :D

ShampaFK posted: »

I do not understand at all what people find attractive about crazy violent people like HQ. How is she likeable? She got all sensitive when t

• I felt like shit and that lying bit my ass of after LOL

Yep! I really liked the fact that during this scene your previous choices actually mattered. Unfortunately, I was a lying scumbag and the situation had to go the way it went...

• True.

I thought for certain that I would flirt with Harley but now it's a big no for me. First she wants me to drink her slushie. Sure whatever

• Bruce be like:

• enter image description here

Bruce be like:

• Harluce or Brucearley

Barley and Quayne?

max_pain943 posted: »

Oh yeah i ship it hard Harluce or Brucearley! xD

• edited October 2017

I'm still curious on how you get that piece of conversation. I took every chance to flirt with Harley I got and John never mentioned any conversation about Harley thinking I was lame.

I mean, I'm glad that Harley doesn't think I'm lame, but I'm curious as to what I'm doing or not doing to not get that conversation piece.

I'm pretty sure John made that up about them talking about how lame Bruce is. John was jealous and kind of petty if you accepted Harleys advances.

• edited October 2017

I've sided with her on every opportunity, including telling her that I've used John, telling John that he won't ever become a CEO, and Tiffany got caught which caused me to side with Harley. That's when I've received this dialogue:

It does seem like John simply gets a bit jelly and decides to diss Bruce a bit.

I'm still curious on how you get that piece of conversation. I took every chance to flirt with Harley I got and John never mentioned any con

• I prefer this one. It's without the mask and he's not holding back to purposely sabotage the kiss.

• That explains it and he's definitely making it up. Besides flirting and taking Harley's attention, I've been really nice towards John and he never said that. This obviously only happens if you treat him/talk to him badly.

I've sided with her on every opportunity, including telling her that I've used John, telling John that he won't ever become a CEO, and Tiffa

• I'm willing to bet that Harley kissing Bruce will be one of the ways for John to go mental.

I prefer this one. It's without the mask and he's not holding back to purposely sabotage the kiss.

• edited October 2017

How do you get Harley to kiss Bruce? Also I gotta admit that graphics in Batman are really great and these screenshots prove it.

Dayum, Harley...

• That epsiode was so painful to me. I'd gladly get close with Harley, but hurting John's feelings is unacceptable to me. Eventually, I decided to be more of a friend and trusted companion for Harley... but damn, the tempting is high. I wish I had enough time to do several different playthroughs.

• I've gotten it by flirting with her in the elevator and siding with her when Tiffany got caught.

How do you get Harley to kiss Bruce? Also I gotta admit that graphics in Batman are really great and these screenshots prove it.

• Telltale you listening?! But yeah seriously its got to go somewhere interesting next episode.

I'm willing to bet that Harley kissing Bruce will be one of the ways for John to go mental.

• enter image description here

Listen to Shia, Telltale.

Telltale you listening?! But yeah seriously its got to go somewhere interesting next episode.

• LOL you might as well steal the Jokers girl cause he'll become crazy in some form anyway!

That epsiode was so painful to me. I'd gladly get close with Harley, but hurting John's feelings is unacceptable to me. Eventually, I decide

• I know! I wanted so badly to flirt back but I was like "But John..."

That epsiode was so painful to me. I'd gladly get close with Harley, but hurting John's feelings is unacceptable to me. Eventually, I decide

• Hey, sometimes going undercover involves "sleeping with the enemy." Sacrifices, sacrifices. ;)

• But at the moment he's such a sweet cinnamon roll, I just can't bear it :'(

LOL you might as well steal the Jokers girl cause he'll become crazy in some form anyway!

• Oh poor Bruce.

Hey, sometimes going undercover involves "sleeping with the enemy." Sacrifices, sacrifices.

• edited October 2017

• edited October 2017

I just can't bear it :'(

But at the moment he's such a sweet cinnamon roll, I just can't bear it

• edited October 2017

I think the worst part is the fact that John is the one who helped Bruce get out of the Asylum.

Bruce might be the reason John will get thrown back in.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Oh poor Bruce.

• edited October 2017

I'm not sure how far they plan on taking Batman but if it gets more seasons, it would be hilarious if you could flirt with/romance the next female batman villain. Talia Al Ghul, Poison Ivy but personally I hope they add a forgotten villianess called "White Rabbit" lmao.

Hey, sometimes going undercover involves "sleeping with the enemy." Sacrifices, sacrifices.

• What option in the car did you choose for her to say that? Looking excitement, want to run gotham or ... (can't remember the 3rd option).

Really impressed by all the little details that Telltale has added in. Plenty of quotes change depending on the things you do.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.