Harley Quinn "Relationship"

12346»

Comments

• "Can I join you two next time?"

Bruce:
    enter image description here

Selina: "Can I join you two next time?"

• Harley really does like to lead John on doesn't she?

1:22

• edited October 2017

Couldn't stop laughing at that first scenario.
    Harley: "Bruce said he has the hots for me"
    Bruce: .... "Its the truth"
    I never got that option cause I said I was using John.

• "The new me you won't have to feel sorry for".

Very interesting, definitely hints at him manipulating everyone.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Harley really does like to lead John on doesn't she? 1:22

• I just realized this. I wonder if people who hate Cat for how she treated Harvey are going to similarly judge Harley if it turns out that she is also just stringing John along - manipulating his attraction for her to get what she wants with no intention of actually returning his feelings for her. What if you do have the option of hooking up with her? Will she care that she has hurt John's feelings?

Harley, to my way of thinking, is just so much worse than Selina. Sure, Selina is heartless in her treatment of Harvey, but she was never shown to kill anyone. Harley assaults multiple people in front of us and threatens to harm Bruce's friends and employees.

• Catwoman and Harley Quinn are in the same category in this universe as far as I'm concerned. I welcome the romance options for others that enjoy them, but my main save is going nowhere near either of them. Harley I have on a different play through to purposefully see mostly how it affects John and somewhat how that affects Bruce.

They're no better nor worse than each other. We haven't seen Selena kill anyone - that doesn't mean she hasn't. Selena will assault people just as swiftly as Harley. The main difference in their approach isn't who they are, but their criminal path. As a thief, Selena seeks the path of least resistance to acquire her target. As a terrorist, Harley Quinn leaves a path of destruction - but it isn't randomized either.

Selena provides the very substances and items necessary for criminals to cause massive damage and even death. She isn't ignorant to their uses -- she's apathetic, so long as she gets paid. They both use men around them, both find what they do a thrill, and neither has an interest in changing their line of work. In other sources, both Harley Quinn and Selena have assisted Batman when it suited their needs. ( In TT's version, thus far only Selena has, but this is the first introduction of Harley Quinn. Since the roles are reversed, it's just as likely only John will have helped him - which he already has. ) For both of them, flirting with Batman/Bruce is a thrill - a dangerous and useful one.

• Spot on.

Poptarts posted: »

Catwoman and Harley Quinn are in the same category in this universe as far as I'm concerned. I welcome the romance options for others that e

• What a bunch of sour lemons.

• Not everyone is man enough to ride the Harley...

AnimalBoy posted: »

What a bunch of sour lemons.

• There seem to be two distinct camps when it comes to Harley/Selina... and I am definitely in yours... A very sour lemon.

Catwoman and Harley Quinn are in the same category in this universe as far as I'm concerned. I welcome the romance options for others that e

• That is one flawless explanation and characterisation. Makes me feel a lot better about my apathy towards the romantic relationships thus far.

• Well ladies and gentlemen hopefully episode 3 is a balanced and well thought out episode givin the fans what they want as well as make it worth the effort for the telltale team. As for me im all for the bruce and harley romance and im curious to see how bold they can go with this universe they made. Lastly plz telltale make this come out on time tomorrow night cuz the last episode had launch day issues on the xbox for me. Think pc too tho not sure bout ps. Anyway peace.

• Kinda worried that they are just going to gloss over everything that happened with Harley and forget it happened in future episodes.

Well ladies and gentlemen hopefully episode 3 is a balanced and well thought out episode givin the fans what they want as well as make it wo

• Yea man. Right now its am hour till 12 am. Hopefully it comes out for download on xbox and i dont hav to wait till later this even. As far as i kno im still hopefully in a bruce and harley ship cuz its a dope idea. Plus with john its a triangle. Im controlling john so that i can get close to harley. Literally and metaphorically. Lol but lets see . give me that hope like u attempted with Vicki Telltale . ps. I like Vicki and Harley out of all the women. Consistent and perfect for my batman as he prefers women with Dark lifestyles. Selina is consistent in her inconsistency lol.

Kinda worried that they are just going to gloss over everything that happened with Harley and forget it happened in future episodes.

• Well I can say there is no Vicki romance this episode and as for Harley there are minor hints. Based on your choices in episode 3 there is still a little bit of hope.

Yea man. Right now its am hour till 12 am. Hopefully it comes out for download on xbox and i dont hav to wait till later this even. As far a

• I'm playing a more ruthless Batman so I would love it if Telltale developed this relationship further. Harley is easily one of the best Telltale female characters. I was never a fan of her in other Batman media but their take is very interesting.

• I would love it if Telltale developed this relationship further.

Another one joins the pact!

Journey95 posted: »

I'm playing a more ruthless Batman so I would love it if Telltale developed this relationship further. Harley is easily one of the best Telltale female characters. I was never a fan of her in other Batman media but their take is very interesting.

• Season 3 is our only hope now for that Harley ship.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I would love it if Telltale developed this relationship further. Another one joins the pact!

• One of the ending notes about Harley Quinn says that she genuinely trusted you IF you've betrayed Cat-woman.

Barley confirmed?...

...in Season 3.

Season 3 is our only hope now for that Harley ship.

• Your mom never told ya to never stick it in crazy?

Season 3 is our only hope now for that Harley ship.

Kaelthas posted: »

Your mom never told ya to never stick it in crazy?

• Harley Quinn is my favorite character and I preferred that we stopped her instead of pursuing a relationship. She’s a remorseless murdering sociopath who is the leader to a terrorist group and overall a manipulative lunatic. I think a relationship is off the cards.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.