Harley Quinn "Relationship"

Comments

• The third option is to take out the agency.

What option in the car did you choose for her to say that? Looking excitement, want to run gotham or ... (can't remember the 3rd option).

• edited October 2017

When you're in the car with Harley and she asks you why you're trying to join the pact, choose the silent option.

What option in the car did you choose for her to say that? Looking excitement, want to run gotham or ... (can't remember the 3rd option).

• Alfred appreciates that.

Ah Fuck it. Throw him in there too.

• Now I'm imagining a universe in which Batman went insane and Joker's the sane one.

I'm not sure how far they plan on taking Batman but if it gets more seasons, it would be hilarious if you could flirt with/romance the next

• Dealing with Harley is pretty weird because she reminds of one of my exes: crazy, evil, manipulative, sits in the back of cars and bosses every one around, big ears. Do I trust her? No. Would I cave in and bang her in a moment of lust and weakness? Probably.

• Harley's advance towards Bruce freaked me out a bit. At the same time though, it can damage his relationship with Joker. I actually like the Joker in this game!

• edited October 2017

He the one who brought you in, I can't betray him like that.
    Inevitably I will turn on him when the circumstances merit it but right now I'd rather side with him.

Harley can go hug a tree.

As far as romance is concerned it's Avesta or nothing.

pr0dz posted: »

Harley's advance towards Bruce freaked me out a bit. At the same time though, it can damage his relationship with Joker. I actually like the Joker in this game!

• Hahaha I agree with all of that.

He the one who brought you in, I can't betray him like that. Inevitably I will turn on him when the circumstances merit it but right now I

• I don't know how I feel about yet another love triangle that will probably end in John flying off the handle like Harvey regardless of our choices. It's like Telltale is using it as an easy way to build drama. It fits the narrative but I don't want a repeat of Season 1.
    You know what would be interesting? Trying to get John to distance himself from Harley, and then later if you hook up with her John goes insane. On the flip side, you could make rejecting Harley a true way to save John from being the Joker.

• DC has recently released a comic called Batman: White Knight. It's not exactly as you describe it, but it's a story about a Batman who's gone too far when it comes to deal with villains, and a Joker (now called Jack Napier) who's been cured of his insanity and is trying to make up for all the damage he's done to Gotham (his plan is stopping Batman).

There's only one issue so far, but the premise is interesting.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Now I'm imagining a universe in which Batman went insane and Joker's the sane one.

• edited October 2017

So much potential for betrayal in this season.

Playing a "double-agent" is hard because you start to really sympathize with the people you're infiltrating.

I kind of just want my Bruce to join the Pact and become a crime lord. Then he could get into some twisted Pact sex-sharing involving Harley, Cats, & Ivy eventually.

But of course, then the game makes me betray my buddies by forcing me to call Waller (though in my headcanon, he's doing this to lure the Agency & Waller out into the open to take them out).

• Same. I've been wanting to side with the Pact over the Agency the whole time.

So much potential for betrayal in this season. Playing a "double-agent" is hard because you start to really sympathize with the people yo

• Or Harley can hug a particularly prickly cactus.

He the one who brought you in, I can't betray him like that. Inevitably I will turn on him when the circumstances merit it but right now I

• edited October 2017

Harley & Bruce <3

enter image description here

• Hol-ee crap... Gotta check that out.

Any idea where I can get started?

Shaboomm posted: »

DC has recently released a comic called Batman: White Knight. It's not exactly as you describe it, but it's a story about a Batman who's gon

• When Harley sees Bruce walking by.

enter image description here

AnimalBoy posted: »

Harley & Bruce

• edited October 2017

They could play off the angle where Bruce simply gets too attached to the Pact.

Considering Episode 3's description speaks of continuing relationships within it, they could very well play off something like that.

Same. I've been wanting to side with the Pact over the Agency the whole time.

• Definitely Barley!

Harluce or Brucearley Barley and Quayne?

• BigBadPaul posted: »

Hol-ee crap... Gotta check that out. Any idea where I can get started?

• I read the first issue online (I don't know if it's allowed to post the link here), but you can read the preview DC released for free here:

http://www.dccomics.com/reader/#/comics/433004

Hol-ee crap... Gotta check that out. Any idea where I can get started?

• enter image description here

Thank you.

Shaboomm posted: »

I read the first issue online (I don't know if it's allowed to post the link here), but you can read the preview DC released for free here: http://www.dccomics.com/reader/#/comics/433004

• It'd be a really interesting direction to take it if Bruce were to even temporarily become lost in their lifestyle. It would lead to some crazy emotional moments between Bruce and Alfred, and a truly devastating event could set him back on the path of Batman - such as the loss or near loss of an important character. I'm not sure if I'd want it to go so far as for that event to directly be Bruce's own doing, nor do I think that's the direction Telltale would take.. but it'd be a thrilling ride.

They could play off the angle where Bruce simply gets too attached to the Pact. Considering Episode 3's description speaks of continuing relationships within it, they could very well play off something like that.

• Couldn't you try to get Harvey to distance himself from Selina in season one? I mean, at the hospital when Harvey wonders why Selina hasn't come by to see him?
    So why would we want a repeat of that this season with Harley and John? There are plenty of signs that John has shaky morals and doesn't have a clear sense of right and wrong already. John's going to go insane, it's just a matter of time. Probably not a way to prevent him from being the Joker. He's not wired right.

Coyote99 posted: »

I don't know how I feel about yet another love triangle that will probably end in John flying off the handle like Harvey regardless of our c

• Man I love the Pact, and really wish I could genuinely be on the side. At the moment my hope is that Bruce can optionally get attached.

So much potential for betrayal in this season. Playing a "double-agent" is hard because you start to really sympathize with the people yo

• In a padded cell.

ShampaFK posted: »

Or Harley can hug a particularly prickly cactus.

• I'd like to think that by Bruce being inducted into the Pact, he could manipulate them into doing stuff that's indirectly good for Gotham.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Man I love the Pact, and really wish I could genuinely be on the side. At the moment my hope is that Bruce can optionally get attached.

• You never really got the chance to make a difference in Harvey pursuing Selina. It would be different if saving John from Harley were a focal point of a subplot. It wouldn't be a complete repeat because you're trying to save a friend from a toxic relationship that will lead him down a dark path instead of just cheating.

ShampaFK posted: »

Couldn't you try to get Harvey to distance himself from Selina in season one? I mean, at the hospital when Harvey wonders why Selina hasn't

• Kinda like how the game forces you to save that guy in the van from getting frozen which really annoyed me cause I was letting people get shot etc in that heist section.

• enter image description here

When Harley sees Bruce walking by.

• edited October 2017

Yeah, about that... what was the point of those quick time events if whatever action you're about to do was going to happen no matter what?

Kinda like how the game forces you to save that guy in the van from getting frozen which really annoyed me cause I was letting people get shot etc in that heist section.

• edited October 2017

Exactly what I thought. I purposely didn't press the X button to stop Freeze and Bruce still stopped him.

Yeah, about that... what was the point of those quick time events if whatever action you're about to do was going to happen no matter what?

• Ive always liked the twist of infiltrating some criminal organisation, only to become attached and start enjoying what youre doing, so it would be a nice surprise if we get to go down that road

Poptarts posted: »

It'd be a really interesting direction to take it if Bruce were to even temporarily become lost in their lifestyle. It would lead to some cr

• It would be really funny and clever from Telltale that Bruce is the one who breaks Selina and Harley's friendship (I'm assuming they have extensive history).

It would nicely mirror what happened last season between Harvey and Bruce.

• I'd totally want to see Selina be jealous of Harley over Bruce's seeming affection.

It would be really funny and clever from Telltale that Bruce is the one who breaks Selina and Harley's friendship (I'm assuming they have extensive history). It would nicely mirror what happened last season between Harvey and Bruce.

• I'm extremely conflicted on whether to trust Harley or not. That conversation in the office left me wondering if it's all just an act or if that was another one of her games.

• edited October 2017

This question is for BigBadPaul:
    What about Bruce so far would lead you to think that he might get attached to anyone in the pact?

Do you really find any of their stories compelling? Bane with his nonsense about hating aristocrats? Then he kills cops, who are very far from being aristocrats, because they are preventing him from achieving whatever his goal is. Fries who so loves his wife that he is willing to kill anyone who gets in the way of bringing her back and never mind the body count?

They could play off the angle where Bruce simply gets too attached to the Pact. Considering Episode 3's description speaks of continuing relationships within it, they could very well play off something like that.

• edited October 2017

This question is for AnimalBoy:

To me, and I realize this is oversimplifying the matter, the pact are ISIS-like figures or like Ted Kaczynski, while the Agency is America. America does shady ass things, but arguably with good intentions. Why would you want to side with the Pact?

Same. I've been wanting to side with the Pact over the Agency the whole time.

• How do you see that playing out exactly?

I'd like to think that by Bruce being inducted into the Pact, he could manipulate them into doing stuff that's indirectly good for Gotham.

• She's bat-shit crazy lol! I couldn't think of a more unstable relationship for Bruce. All I'm hoping for is a little sledgehammer action, and not the fun kind. ;)

BatVesta, is the safest way. She's the only that doesn't involve Bruce in some sort of love triangle. And remember, Safe-sex is important guys.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.