Harley Quinn "Relationship"

Comments

• I always go the evil/dark route when games let me choose so this episode was heavenly for me.

Ive always liked the twist of infiltrating some criminal organisation, only to become attached and start enjoying what youre doing, so it would be a nice surprise if we get to go down that road

• You know Avesta could end up becoming a Batman villain or Agent Blake could based on your choices.

She's bat-shit crazy lol! I couldn't think of a more unstable relationship for Bruce. All I'm hoping for is a little sledgehammer action, an

• I don't trust her. She's extremely unpredictable and moody and violent (the people whose heads she bashed in could tell you that...if they were still alive).

She might feel sincerely sorry one minute but not the next.
    And her conversation in the office and apology didn't stop her from trying to bash some more people's heads in later.

Personally, I don't trust her, especially since I declined her advances in my playthrough and upset her.

• edited October 2017

You may think of me as an idiot, but in my opinion The Agency, GCPD, and Batman is the villains, not "The Pact" and it's members, and if they are a bit crazy(ok not so a bit but still) that doesn't make them villains, they are more like people who doesn't give 2 fucks about the Law that was made by bunch of stupid assholes around the world to keep all the people on their kness, i respect The Pact for that, and even sympathies some of it's members!(Harley most importantly)

P:S Sorry if i went a bit off-topic!

She's bat-shit crazy lol! I couldn't think of a more unstable relationship for Bruce. All I'm hoping for is a little sledgehammer action, an

• edited October 2017

Same, and i still think there will be the chance to join The Pact, you may tell that's not possible because the next episodes achievements like "The Last Laugh" which definietelly means the death of John(Joker), but John becoming Joker and then die, doesn't mean we will betray The Pact in the next episodes, maybe if we've been wanting and trying to join the the pact throught the season, we will be able to join them not infiltrating them and say bye-bye to The Agency and GCPD tell everybody in The Pact that we were in fact Batman this whole time, and even start helping them as Batman, not only as Bruce(so like i said completely join them) and then when John transforms into Joker he will went completely nuts and start to do some shit against everybody, including The Pact, so we along with remaining Pact members would need to take him down! And if we didn't join them, we would need to kill Joker by Waller's call(or GCPD's call)! I really hope and think TTG will make it happend, because they weren't lazy with this game, i can see that, so my theory have a chance to become reality!

So much potential for betrayal in this season. Playing a "double-agent" is hard because you start to really sympathize with the people yo

• So you have no problem with the Pact murdering people, threatening and attacking people, and stealing?

max_pain943 posted: »

You may think of me as an idiot, but in my opinion The Agency, GCPD, and Batman is the villains, not "The Pact" and it's members, and if the

• The "romance" between Bruce and Harley is merely a ploy by the writers to create tension between Selina and Bruce.

Nothing of worth will come out of it.

• Avesta being a villain would be lame af. We already had Vicki in season 1. And now we have Harley, and even possibly Selina.. Every female doesn't have to be a villain. Also, Blake is dead in my playthrough.

You know Avesta could end up becoming a Batman villain or Agent Blake could based on your choices.

• I doubt that. Selina literally has no problem with you not sleeping with her so she likely has no romantic attatchment towards Bruce. And what possible tension could there be for a Selina that didn't sleep with Bruce?

The "romance" between Bruce and Harley is merely a ploy by the writers to create tension between Selina and Bruce. Nothing of worth will come out of it.

• Like she would care lol. She'd probably applaud us.

The "romance" between Bruce and Harley is merely a ploy by the writers to create tension between Selina and Bruce. Nothing of worth will come out of it.

• edited October 2017

Bruvesta(Bruce+Iman Avesta)or BatVesta either way I like it!!

• I'm pretty sure that they don't do that all "just for fun"(besides John, he is totally insane) they have some kind of goal, or else they wouldn't have survived!

So you have no problem with the Pact murdering people, threatening and attacking people, and stealing?

• Whatever the goal their methods are inexcusable.

Those people are psycopaths and murderers. Their place in not in the streets but behind bars.

I can't muster any sort of sympathy for those who have no respect for human life.

max_pain943 posted: »

I'm pretty sure that they don't do that all "just for fun"(besides John, he is totally insane) they have some kind of goal, or else they wouldn't have survived!

• edited October 2017

Alright, i'm done discussing this, in the end everyone have the right to have their own opinion, and so as you, and so as me!

Whatever the goal their methods are inexcusable. Those people are psycopaths and murderers. Their place in not in the streets but behind bars. I can't muster any sort of sympathy for those who have no respect for human life.

• Now that I think about it more likely though Avesta or Blake could end up joining batman's inner circle. Alfred mentioned they needed more people I suppose a choice will be whether to accept Tiffany or not but there could be others.

Avesta being a villain would be lame af. We already had Vicki in season 1. And now we have Harley, and even possibly Selina.. Every female doesn't have to be a villain. Also, Blake is dead in my playthrough.

• No respect for human life you say? The true heroes are willing to do whatever it takes to stop murders & scum. Yes I'm talking about the badass Anti Heroes the more realistic & true heroes we never asked for but deserve lol:
    enter image description here

Whatever the goal their methods are inexcusable. Those people are psycopaths and murderers. Their place in not in the streets but behind bars. I can't muster any sort of sympathy for those who have no respect for human life.

• Selina: "Can I join you two next time?"

HexIgon posted: »

Like she would care lol. She'd probably applaud us.

• edited October 2017

I could see her teasing us about it. Maybe even get a snarky remark about a clown fetish. :D

HexIgon posted: »

Like she would care lol. She'd probably applaud us.

• What I don't get is how people who hate Selina can somehow find Harley attractive. I mean, sure, Selina steals things and helps enable people who would harm others (making her complicit at least) for using and manipulating other people's emotions (not that those are at all good things) but can totally overlook that Harley has assaulted someone with zero provocation and admitted to killing people.

This may not be the best analogy... but Selina is kind of like the person who supplies roofies (GHB, or rohypnol), while Harley actually uses them. Selina, at least, can save Bruce's life on multiple occasions and help him fight the criminals. I think people hate Selina because she disrespects Bruce, manipulates and betrays him. Her actions are personal. Whereas Harley, thus far, has
    hurt other, unknown people and so they don't care. If Harley did something harm Bruce, or was manipulative in the way Selina is, then they might change their attitudes. Or maybe it's because they think she's sexier than Selina and none of the morals or logic penetrates that fog. Cuz, you know, they just want to penetrate Harley.

• Wait. Are you suggesting that the members of the pact might be anti-heroes? I mean, there is a blurry over-lap... but nothing about what the Pact is doing suggests that theirs has a higher moral purpose. Riddler just wants revenge on an organization that he feels wronged him - and never mind that the current agents had no part in what happened to him. I didn't get that his goal was to bring down the Agency that they couldn't do to others what had been done to him. Plus, his disregard for collateral damage undermines any moral ground he might have tried to stand on. We don't know anything about what is driving the other members. I mean, Fries just wants to bring his wife back - but the way he's trying to do so is completely immoral. I don't see any shades of gray for Fries at all, whatsoever.

Wouldn't the Punisher kill the kinds of people who are in the Pact? He might give John a second chance since we don't know yet what lines he's crossed, but the others kill innocent people - like the ones who killed Frank's wife and kids... so he kills people in the mob, to protect vulnerable people...

No respect for human life you say? The true heroes are willing to do whatever it takes to stop murders & scum. Yes I'm talking about the badass Anti Heroes the more realistic & true heroes we never asked for but deserve lol:

• Nothing the Pact has done so far has been anti-hero-ish.

Don't forget that Bane murdered that delivery truck driver who helped to save Batman's life in episode two.

Don't forget that Harley murdered people at a bank. Harley threatened the chairwoman of Wayne Enterprises and (depending on your choices) Tiffany.

No respect for human life you say? The true heroes are willing to do whatever it takes to stop murders & scum. Yes I'm talking about the badass Anti Heroes the more realistic & true heroes we never asked for but deserve lol:

• edited October 2017

There's a difference between criminals who deserve punishment, whose own actions and choices have brought that punishment upon themselves and innocent bystanders.

• I was just making a point when the guy above said "I can't muster any sort of sympathy for those who have no respect for human life."

ShampaFK posted: »

Wait. Are you suggesting that the members of the pact might be anti-heroes? I mean, there is a blurry over-lap... but nothing about what the

• I think it'll depend on the choices we made in season 1.

If Selina slept with Bruce and we parted on good terms, I can see her being a little uncomfortable with it because she has, in her own way, romantic feelings for Bruce.

But if we just stayed friends then she'll probably tease the heck out of us.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I doubt that. Selina literally has no problem with you not sleeping with her so she likely has no romantic attatchment towards Bruce. And what possible tension could there be for a Selina that didn't sleep with Bruce?

• edited October 2017

I think regardless of how we parted Selina has true feelings for Bruce, this is made so she is a romance option for season 2. Otherwise players who refused her advances in S01 are screwed out of the option of developing a romantic relationship with her in S02

So yeah I think Bruce flirting with Harley will hit her pretty hard actually.

Remember that they kissed in episode 5. She will surely be pissed if Bruce has his eyes set on another woman.

If she has no feelings then she won't be a romance option, period. Somehow I doubt it.

Frontier246 posted: »

I think it'll depend on the choices we made in season 1. If Selina slept with Bruce and we parted on good terms, I can see her being a li

• What he said. You can't lump all these people into one category. I think Bruce is in the right with his code and morals, but I actually would be glad for the Punishers.

Nothing the Pact has done so far has been anti-hero-ish. Don't forget that Bane murdered that delivery truck driver who helped to save Ba

• edited October 2017

You can't compare the two. One's real life and one's fictional. In fiction, i most often find the villains more interesting and entertaining characters then the hero of the story, movie, etc. Look at the James Bond movies. It's often the villains that are more memorable then Bond himself. It"s the quality of a hero's enemies that make the hero great.

This question is for AnimalBoy: To me, and I realize this is oversimplifying the matter, the pact are ISIS-like figures or like Ted Kaczy

• Oh how I miss Mal...

BigBadPaul posted: »

...I did.

• edited October 2017

[removed]

Nothing the Pact has done so far has been anti-hero-ish. Don't forget that Bane murdered that delivery truck driver who helped to save Ba

• I didn't really put that much thought into it, but if it could work with anyone from The Pact, it would be John Doe.

In the game itself you have conversation choices in which Bruce Wayne can show off remorse for potentially having to betray his trust. John Doe himself did help Bruce get out of the asylum in the first season, and later on even invites him along into The Pact. (which, ironically enough, is what Bruce needs)

He also potentially saves Bruce's life by activating the EMP device in order to distract the villains. You can even reject Harley's advances just for his sake. (or, if you are simply disgusted by it)

Whilst we most likely won't have a choice whether we do desolve The Pact, we might have a choice as to what happens with John Doe.

This question is for BigBadPaul: What about Bruce so far would lead you to think that he might get attached to anyone in the pact? Do y

• I always go the evil/dark route

I always go the evil/dark route when games let me choose so this episode was heavenly for me.

• Ehm, those bank workers, corporate stooges, and truck drivers are "us". Unless you want to live outside of the system, chances are you work for some not-so-great company. We are not expendable. And don't give me that crap about Bane not expecting to kill that mechanic.

• Well you need to get your priorities straight buddy.

• edited October 2017

[removed]

Ehm, those bank workers, corporate stooges, and truck drivers are "us". Unless you want to live outside of the system, chances are you work

• I hope for your sake you are young (15-18 years old).

Jesus Christ, I read a lot of drivel on the internet but this is some special breed of BS.

• What have I witnessed....

• edited October 2017

Bruno Vein and Hardly Queuing.

Dan10 posted: »

What have I witnessed....

• edited October 2017

These are so fucking stupid but everytime I open this thread it still makes me grin like an idiot.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Bruno Vein and Hardly Queuing.

• These are so fucking stupid but everytime I open this thread it still makes me grin like an idiot.

You're welcome.

lilsnek posted: »

These are so fucking stupid but everytime I open this thread it still makes me grin like an idiot.

• I think saying you used him cuts him deep. I said he could be a CEO if he worked hard, flirted with Harley on every opportunity and still got the story of Harley/Him saying I'm lame. So I think saying whether you used him or not affects this piece of dialogue.

AnimalBoy posted: »

That explains it and he's definitely making it up. Besides flirting and taking Harley's attention, I've been really nice towards John and he never said that. This obviously only happens if you treat him/talk to him badly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.