Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Some easter eggs are always a good thing, but I am a litle worried about the insane number of plotlines and characters they have put on the table during these three first episodes. There a lot of things going on separately and I am not sure how they are going to resolve everything in just two episodes.

I hope they maintain the quality they reached with this season, first season had a prety much bland third act and it had a much simpler plot than this one.

I do expect Poison Ivy to be at least mentioned along with Killer Croc. Sanctus is a great opportunity to introduce them, of course they won't be part of the story this season.

• It'll be good,we should definitely get something this week

• I think we'll be getting something this week too. The wait has been extra brutal it seems.

• It has been extra long but yeah, at the end of this week or next week we should receive a release date.

ManBat posted: »

I think we'll be getting something this week too. The wait has been extra brutal it seems.

• This tends to happen over the holiday season since TT staff is off for that time period.

ManBat posted: »

I think we'll be getting something this week too. The wait has been extra brutal it seems.

• Is anybody sick of waiting?

• For what it's worth, the episode genuinely does seem to be sooner than later.

Is anybody sick of waiting?

• So I'm on PC but I also had difficulty. Turns out I literally didn't even have to turn the mouse at all. I just had to wait till the bar thing was nearly full and click down. I imagine you could probably do the same with a controller. Try and just don't turn the joystick and at the last second or two press and hold it down like it says to. Don't jump the gun and do it to soon or it won't work you gotta wait to get real close. I remember this because I literally had to do it over and over before I figured it out. The most frustrating thing ever.

Sbs1280 posted: »

So I just got batman the enemy within EP1 and I just can't get past the part when you hzve to turn the wheel in riddlers chamber to se the message on the TV's someone please help me out with this I'm on PS4

• Eh, it's been a while... Everyday I am repeating to myself that patience is the key to survive till next episode...

And still I think that if Telltale would get money for every refresh of this site when I am checking for any news, they would probably gather as much as for selling the episode itself.

• Last episode I watched the whole play through before the episode even released. I think I cheated myself. This go round I am going to exercise more self control. I am! And yet, here I am, waiting for new of its release. Come on TT, release it on the 16th! Please?

• I am preparing myself for 23rd but if it would come out on the 16th - that would be awesome!
    I would be really disappointed if it will be released after 23rd, but on the other hand quality over quantity - I do not want this episode to be rushed and anyway there is no other choice for us than to wait for the exact release date.

Fingers crossed for 16th!

ShampaFK posted: »

Last episode I watched the whole play through before the episode even released. I think I cheated myself. This go round I am going to exerci

• Agreed. I've been impatient lately and watching the first half of the episodes right before they release but I feel like im cheating myself. Especially considering the episodes have been sort of short and there are only 2 left.

ShampaFK posted: »

Last episode I watched the whole play through before the episode even released. I think I cheated myself. This go round I am going to exerci

• I'm pretty sure the episode has been done for a while and they could easily release it at anytime. But I do expect them to drag it out until the 23rd.

Gartives posted: »

I am preparing myself for 23rd but if it would come out on the 16th - that would be awesome! I would be really disappointed if it will be

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Dun dun dun...

• I'm hoping for news tomorrow.

• That would be swell. But, if the episode releases the 23rd they could wait until next Tuesday to announce it and the thursday to drop the trailer.

So, I'm not expecting news tomorrow.

I'm hoping for news tomorrow.

• You're very optimistic. XD But I wouldn't mind news tomorrow, lol.

I'm hoping for news tomorrow.

• Hahahaha you and @BruceBrothers are being more realistic and are probably right, but I can dream. ;)

Tiefling posted: »

You're very optimistic. XD But I wouldn't mind news tomorrow, lol.

• edited January 2018

It all depends on the definition of "SOON". We can hope that tomorrow is soon enough for a news ;-)

23rd wouldn't be bad for a release date - it's just a few more days, not months after all.

Hahahaha you and @BruceBrothers are being more realistic and are probably right, but I can dream.

• It's great that we're having some info 'soon',I call tomorrow or the day after tomorrow for some long-waited posts on Twitter :D

Dun dun dun...

• Announcements for the announcements, people.

• edited January 2018

"Did someone say announcements?"

Announcements for the announcements, people.

• Such a tease!

Dun dun dun...

• edited January 2018

You're tearing me apart Lisa Caroline!

Dun dun dun...

• Patience is a virtue just not one on mine.

• I am going to die a little inside if they don't tell anything about Episode 4 today.

• Don't, the community must remain strong. XD

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

I am going to die a little inside if they don't tell anything about Episode 4 today.

• I'm thinking either this week or next week we'll hear something. Hopefully this week.

• Finally! Thanks

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 4 will release on the 23rd. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/950743974003683335

• I feel like that thumbnail remind's me of something

• edited January 2018

Beautiful art.
    Reminds me of :

Description ? Screenshots ?

• Real life version of the fight we had with riddler:

Beautiful art. Reminds me of : Description ? Screenshots ?

• edited January 2018

https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/2018-09-01-4th-episode-of-telltale-s-batman-the-enemy-within-out-january-23

"When the Pact puts its plan into motion, Bruce's cover is finally blown, and as his web of lies unravels, new questions emerge: When and how will the Pact regroup? What's truly motivating Amanda Waller and the Agency? And perhaps most importantly, how will John Doe handle the truth about his buddy Bruce? With another showdown brewing, the clown prince of crime may finally earn his crown.."

• Bruce thanks!this is fu*king awesome!

https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/2018-09-01-4th-episode-of-telltale-s-batman-the-enemy-within-out-january-23 "When the Pact puts its plan

• edited January 2018

John Doe looks terrifying in this. And as we suspected the Agency are after whatever Sanctus are cooking.

I also predict Selina will be abducted by John Doe, in retaliation. He sees her as a good bait and he would be right.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The trailer for episode 4 will be out next week.

https://telltale.com/news/2018/01/episode-four-of-batman-the-enemy-within-premieres-january-23-across-all-platforms-/

Ready for our first episode of 2018? Well you won't have to wait much longer! Bruce Wayne's double life continues in Batman: The Enemy Within's fourth episode, 'What Ails You,' which debuts across all platforms on Tuesday, January 23. That's two weeks from today! We'll have a brand new trailer for you next week, but for now, scroll down for an episode synopsis and a few images that tease what's in store.

• With another showdown brewing, the clown prince of crime may finally earn his crown.."

Ohhhhh SHIT!!! This is going to be AWESOME!!!

https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/2018-09-01-4th-episode-of-telltale-s-batman-the-enemy-within-out-january-23 "When the Pact puts its plan

• I'm pretty sure they are paying homage to this exact cover with Episode 4's cover-art. Notice the blue and the green tint on the sides, just like in Telltale's version.

Beautiful art. Reminds me of : Description ? Screenshots ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.