Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• I assume it's intentional, Telltale know their comic books.

Putinovich posted: »

I'm pretty sure they are paying homage to this exact cover with Episode 4's cover-art. Notice the blue and the green tint on the sides, just like in Telltale's version.

• Holly shit ! ?

• I'm so excited to see how this goes down. I hope Bane and Freeze (especially Freeze) get a lot more love this episode.

https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/2018-09-01-4th-episode-of-telltale-s-batman-the-enemy-within-out-january-23 "When the Pact puts its plan

• Finally!!!Probably s*it is going down this episode

• Super friendly John Doe here. XD
    Hush reference is awesome

• edited January 2018

Wow. Amazing cover art (as always for this series) and an interesting synopsis. Our cover is totally going to get blown (or already has if you start in the freezing chamber), and there's going to be some big fallout of the Pact -- "When and how will the Pact regroup?" Unfortunately, we may lose John in this episode. [sigh] you were a great pal, buddy.

Edit: John gets what he wants?!

• Awesome news! I am really looking forward to see what Telltale prepared for us in ep4.

• Oh my! You are totally right! now I am hyped even more than before

Beautiful art. Reminds me of : Description ? Screenshots ?

• edited January 2018

Every other key art (apart from Episode 1) has been an homage to some sort of art of a Batman comic. With the pressure increasing on Bruce and John's falling out, I'm putting my bets on some Joker-type of cover art for Episode 5.

putting this picture in a spoiler tag because this is now 2 large pictures I've already put on this page.

I assume it's intentional, Telltale know their comic books.

• Having Freeze in the key art makes me hopeful he finally steps out from the background and becomes relevant. So far he's been just there.

• Or a killing joke reference ! He is bound to become totally insane after all.

AChicken posted: »

Every other key art (apart from Episode 1) has been an homage to some sort of art of a Batman comic. With the pressure increasing on Bruce a

• edited January 2018

It may be worth posting the full image of this to fully compare:

They both have the characters near a stone column with Bane posed like Killer Croc is, Harley posed the same in both, Catwoman posed similarly in both and Alfred posed similarly to his counterpart (Huntress). There are also two characters in the background on either side in both images.

Beautiful art. Reminds me of : Description ? Screenshots ?

• And Selina is featured in it as well, so hopefully that means she won't just have a 2 minute "cameo" like she did in S1E4.

Pipas posted: »

Having Freeze in the key art makes me hopeful he finally steps out from the background and becomes relevant. So far he's been just there.

• YES....YESSSSSS....

• edited January 2018

Interesting file names,btw. BaneFreezeBatman-LabDamaged - is the lab in Sanctus, I guess, but It may be Freeze's lab, where Catwoman is kept.
    JokerHarley-Bridge - what bridge, I wonder?
    But the one with John is the most curious - Joker-Funhouse? Maybe he will become a big baddy in the end of the episode after all. I can smell Killing Joke in "funhouse"

• By S1E04 her role in the story was pretty much over, that's not the case here so obviously she will be proeminently featured.

And Selina is featured in it as well, so hopefully that means she won't just have a 2 minute "cameo" like she did in S1E4.

• Great news! Will be entertaining to wait!

• The bridge must be the one from episode 1, when Batman jumps from it to reach Riddler's boat.

I think that the image with Harley and John might be from that place, and that they are gonna separate from Freeze and Bane, leaving the Pact broken.

Tiefling posted: »

Interesting file names,btw. BaneFreezeBatman-LabDamaged - is the lab in Sanctus, I guess, but It may be Freeze's lab, where Catwoman is kept

• OMG 23rd what a shock i would never have guessed that would be the re....o who are we kidding we new this about a month ago. Still hyped but man internet ruins any surprises.

• Them leaving sounds very likely.

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

The bridge must be the one from episode 1, when Batman jumps from it to reach Riddler's boat. I think that the image with Harley and John might be from that place, and that they are gonna separate from Freeze and Bane, leaving the Pact broken.

• Why would Catwoman be kept in Freeze's lab, you meant to say Nora, right ?

Interesting file names,btw. BaneFreezeBatman-LabDamaged - is the lab in Sanctus, I guess, but It may be Freeze's lab, where Catwoman is kept

• No. I mean, they must put her somewhere if she is the one blamed for theft. Great opportunity for Freeze to start collecting frozen women corpses. Or future women frozen corpses.
    I think thats where Bruce might end up if he took the blame.
    But the lab most likely is Sanctus anyway.

Why would Catwoman be kept in Freeze's lab, you meant to say Nora, right ?

• I assume she will escape very shortly after we make our way to the lab. And judging by the textures it does look like some kind of subterranean lab not a sewer environment. Definitely SANCTUS.

And Batman got his ass handed to him by Bane alone, how are we supposed to take on both him and Freeze ?

No. I mean, they must put her somewhere if she is the one blamed for theft. Great opportunity for Freeze to start collecting frozen women co

• Freeze won't last too much against Batman. After all, he doesn't have his classical armor.

• edited January 2018

"When the Pact puts its plan into motion, Bruce's cover is finally blown, and as his web of lies unravels, new questions emerge: When and how will the Pact regroup?" - So Bruce's cover gets blown whether you give them Selina or not. I'm curious to see how it happens in the story where you sold Catwoman out.

"What's truly motivating Amanda Waller and the Agency?" - Guess we'll finally learn what Waller is really after.

"With another showdown brewing, the clown prince of crime may finally earn his crown.." - Looks like we're finally getting the birth of The Joker.

https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/2018-09-01-4th-episode-of-telltale-s-batman-the-enemy-within-out-january-23 "When the Pact puts its plan

• I wonder if this is determinate depending on what you tell John in episode 3?

AChicken posted: »

Wow. Amazing cover art (as always for this series) and an interesting synopsis. Our cover is totally going to get blown (or already has if y

• Yeah, I think it's looking likely Selina is going to be much more relevant to the latter half of the story and the climax then she was in season 1.

Though that could also be wishful thinking on my part.

And Selina is featured in it as well, so hopefully that means she won't just have a 2 minute "cameo" like she did in S1E4.

• Three thirds of characters are in this art. Doesn't mean they're all gonna have big roles.

Frontier246 posted: »

Yeah, I think it's looking likely Selina is going to be much more relevant to the latter half of the story and the climax then she was in season 1. Though that could also be wishful thinking on my part.

• edited January 2018

FINALLY

• I really gotta say that the poster for "What Ails You" is really sweet, I like how we got our allies on the left and the villains on the right...

• Its also nice that the villains on the right side are with Bruce and our allies on the left side with batman

19Street95 posted: »

I really gotta say that the poster for "What Ails You" is really sweet, I like how we got our allies on the left and the villains on the right...

• I'm so excited and, Judging by the cover, it looks like Freeze is gonna have a bigger part!!
    14 more days guys! just 14!! [Shrieks like a maniac fan-girly-girl]

• Well hot damn, this forum came roaring back to life lol.

• Hopefully, it'll be a mistake if she isn't somewhat involved with this episode. I'm really enjoying her and Bruce's relationship.

• Haha sometimes I wish they would hold back news like 3 days prior to release. I'm glad to know the release date, but now the anticipation will drive me mad!

19Street95 posted: »

Great news! Will be entertaining to wait!

• lol. I can relate to that. I'm already itchin' to play. I need my telltale fix!

ManBat posted: »

Haha sometimes I wish they would hold back news like 3 days prior to release. I'm glad to know the release date, but now the anticipation will drive me mad!

• And the worst part is the day before release, having to use all the willpower I have not to watch the early YouTube videos lol.

• I always play new episode as soon as it is available on PS4 in my timezone, so usually it means I am playing it at night betweem 12am and 3am (sometimes longer if I am playing two times in a row) and as a result I am always late in the office the next day - no regrets, totally worth it!

ManBat posted: »

And the worst part is the day before release, having to use all the willpower I have not to watch the early YouTube videos lol.

• OMG they really want to I not finish college. I have exam on 24.01. hahahahaha I cant wait two weaks. This might be best episode ever!

• Batman in Episode 4 with all the different relationships will be like

Sign in to comment in this discussion.